So I got it, it arrived yesterday, the guy wanted to sell two to me for 40 quids but I got one only...
I don't know if this may be of interest but here's my basic one-day review:
The software for writing patches works only on windows.
The software share many aspects with pure data, but it is not compatible. All modules have been rewritten into xml containers, there is one git-hub-er who shares some source code for writing this xml's, but as the editor got new updates with time, it has broken retrocompatibility with many olderr modules, thus, the latest and only available version for the
editor is broken into pieces. Some modules works in the editor, and not when uploaded.
To make things worst, there is no indication whatsoever that you are reaching the limit for the available memory
of your patch, when you will flash it to the module firmware. There's a console for debugging messages but no indication wether it come from
But I got some working patches overnight. I have plugged-unplugged the mudule hundreds of times, because I had no other clue if the patch would have crippled the module or not.
To the end I'm happy with my working patch, it sounds nice and fatty.
I wanted to make it a multi fx for my portable setup, but just adding two delays in a single patch, will break the thing.
One complex patch in the preset, the techno preset works, so something tells me there's more avilable memory to play with, but it's like navigai'n a swamp in thick fog with an Irish wolfhound barking in the distance... not good...
I'm going to disassemble the thing.
Ah somewhere there is still a forum, but better not, it's a lost race.