Tascam Celesonic us-20x20 usb 3.0 audio interface

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Dabbler

Post 04 Feb 2019

Anybody using one?

demt

Post 04 Feb 2019

i was going to get it when i got a behringer ucm1820 with the ada8200 addition it gives me 16 channels at a cheaper price but its a relief to be able to mix my offboard drums i also use it as my main sound card all in all ive got 4synths a kaos pad and a drum kit and room to expand
Multi channel audio in is a lot of fun best of luck with your tascam
neutron; tb3; triggerfingerpro;3korg volca keys fm drums; kaos pad 3;zaquencer; akai mpk mini;2 zmx mixers; midiplus interface;16 channel behringer umc 1820 with ada8200 soundcard, arturia drumbrute.nektar p1,
hear scince reason 2.5

Dabbler

Post 04 Feb 2019

Thanks demt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stfual

Post 12 Feb 2019

I briefly used a Tascam US2X2 with Reason Windows 10. The latency was horrific. I reported this and saw a couple of people confirm the problem but no solution was offered.. Where i live returns aren't possible unless the product actually catches fire so it now sits in the cupboard with other regretted purchases. Replaced with Focusrite.

I'd test before buying in case its the same driver author.

Dabbler

Post 12 Feb 2019

stfual wrote:I briefly used a Tascam US2X2 with Reason Windows 10. The latency was horrific. I reported this and saw a couple of people confirm the problem but no solution was offered.. Where i live returns aren't possible unless the product actually catches fire so it now sits in the cupboard with other regretted purchases. Replaced with Focusrite.

I'd test before buying in case its the same driver author.
Thanks stfual. Going to USB 3.0 with the 20x20 should be better than using my ancient fast track pro. But you’re right to try before you buy.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

challism

Post 13 Mar 2019

stfual wrote:
12 Feb 2019
Where i live returns aren't possible unless the product actually catches fire
My best advice: light it on fire.

• Information