Nanostudio 2 is out

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
mashers

18 Dec 2018

Couldn't see a thread about this so thought I would post about it. I loved the original Nanostudio, but Nanostudio 2 has completely blown it away. It is incredible. It has a really nice sampler/performance pad, a lovely synthesiser, an absolutely incredible sequencer/song editor, AU plugin support, and so much more. It is really amazing what they have been able to accomplish in an iPad app.

No audio recording at the moment but it's coming next year apparently. IIRC the original Nanostudio had it so I see no reason why they can't manage it with NS2. The Nanostudio community seems really friendly, which is another bonus.

It's an absolute steal at less than £30.

https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/nanostudio2/

mon

21 Aug 2019

I loved the original but when it became unusable after IOS moved to 64bit I stopped using it. Bought few other programs while waiting for the sequel and then I postponed buying it after it was released. About a week ago I pulled the trigger and instantly remembered what I loved in the original version. It made me look at my iPad as a serious music production tool again. I couldn't be more happy with the app!
:reason: 10+
:recycle: :re: :refillpacker:

FHtH

21 Aug 2019

Great app.

eusti

21 Aug 2019

Waiting for the iPhone version.

D.

fieldframe
RE Developer

21 Aug 2019

It's really nice. I still use BeatMaker 3 when I need a clip launcher, but for linear production, NanoStudio 2 has a much better workflow.

• Information