Create own vst remote map for Launch Control XL

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Edin_16

Post 01 Dec 2018

Dear forum members,

I have a "ragnarok" vst synth and a novation launch control (lcxl) mk2 midi controller. The lcxl works perfectly and many reason devices and rackextensions are pre-mapped via the Remote Maps I donwloaded for Reason.

However, this ragnarok vst synth fits so good to the lcxl amount of buttons + to my needs, that I want to use it very often and need a remote pre-mapped codec for this vst ragnarok synth, too. I do not want to remote it manually every time.

How can I pre-map vst's? How to create/map/edit it? Which file is to edit and how to???

Please help. :)

cheers

Carly(Poohbear)

Post 01 Dec 2018

Which Control Surface are you using in Reason?

In Reason load up the VST then from the File menu select "Export Device Remote Info" to get your remotables.

Depending on your answer to the question it's probably a simple case of coping one of the maps from there and replacing with the new remoteables etc.

Regards

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

• Information