Behringer RD-909 Coming Soon For $299

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
O1B

27 Jan 2022

hey Hey Hey!

Got it!
I have a couple other devices to sort through....lots of nice releases... 🤫

This weekend, there is an awesome snowstorm coming.
I'll be locked down with this thing!
danc wrote:
18 Jan 2022
It's SYNTHTRIBE - you can edit all of the preferences for a huge amount of Behringer devices... including RD-8 and RD-9.

You can download it from here... https://www.behringer.com/downloads.html
Select the RD-8 or RD-9 from the list and you'll find SYNTHTRIBE listed. Give you ability to edit preferences, update device, create songs/patterns/sequences etc etc.

Agree with you re making hybrid 808/909 kits. Regarding using other sounds - I do merge them in, but there are times when a tune just hangs really well with just the traditional 808/909... it's like they are engrained into your brain and feel just super comfortable and right.

danc

28 Jan 2022

Has the snowstorm started?!!! And... have you checked SYNTHTRIBE and running RD-8 and RD-9 simultaneously with that application?
O1B wrote:
27 Jan 2022
hey Hey Hey!

Got it!
I have a couple other devices to sort through....lots of nice releases... 🤫

This weekend, there is an awesome snowstorm coming.
I'll be locked down with this thing!
danc wrote:
18 Jan 2022
It's SYNTHTRIBE - you can edit all of the preferences for a huge amount of Behringer devices... including RD-8 and RD-9.

You can download it from here... https://www.behringer.com/downloads.html
Select the RD-8 or RD-9 from the list and you'll find SYNTHTRIBE listed. Give you ability to edit preferences, update device, create songs/patterns/sequences etc etc.

Agree with you re making hybrid 808/909 kits. Regarding using other sounds - I do merge them in, but there are times when a tune just hangs really well with just the traditional 808/909... it's like they are engrained into your brain and feel just super comfortable and right.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information