Nektar LX88+ No physical Midi Out

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Re8et
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2018

A brief overview on the keyboard not outputting Midi and my setup:
It was working two months ago before summer.

Testing cables check: pass

9volts in from wall, it power up LX88+ standalone mode (no pc-usb), physical midi out connected to Ultralite midi in, Midiox open.
No inputs detected.

Usb-pc mode, rerouting signal in Reason to Midiloop and checking Midiox: it works, I have
a feedback.

Direct connection to Hardware Synth: no input. Fail.

Win 10-Motu Ultralite midi in interface corrupted test>>negative. It receives midi from HW Synth and MidiOx detects it.

Solutions?

I submitted a case to Nektar support and am waiting for the answer. :oops:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2018

Re8et wrote:
28 Sep 2018

9volts in from wall, it power up LX88+ standalone mode (no pc-usb), physical midi out connected to Ultralite midi in, Midiox open.
No inputs detected.

Win 10-Motu Ultralite midi in interface corrupted test>>negative. It receives midi from HW Synth and MidiOx detects it.
This is a little bit unclear are you receiving midi data from the LX to the interface ?

Have you tired a factory restore on the LX ?
switch off LX
hold both Oct up and down buttons at the same time
switch on LX

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

Re8et
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Sep 2018
Re8et wrote:
28 Sep 2018

No inputs detected.

This is a little bit unclear are you receiving midi data from the LX to the interface ?

Have you tired a factory restore on the LX ?
switch off LX
hold both Oct up and down buttons at the same time
switch on LX

I tried Panic! But it didn't work, nor yesterday, nor today, tnx for the info, maybe I overlooked this, I will try it. :thumbs_up:

• Information