Anyone use Digitakt with Reason?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
OverneathTheSkyBridg

18 Sep 2018

Hey, new Digitakt owner here! Thought I'd start a thread for those of us that have incorporated a DT with Reason, or were thinking of doing such. Feel free to share your workflow, or ask any questions if you're having trouble getting set up. I've only just set mine up to send MIDI to Reason devices in the rack. I send sync from Reason through the USB MIDI to the DT, and program whatever MIDI stuff I want the Reason rack devices to do in the DT. I assign each of the tracks as a recording source and make the required amount of audio tracks to source to them individually. It's been fun so far, looking forward to hearing other people's strategies!

bik44

18 Sep 2018

Hi, I have a similar workflow. Reason works as effects and sound sources for hardware. All sequence are on Elektrons plus live playing on keyboard. Additionally made two send busses to Octatrack and Digitakt audio inputs for resampling and mapped midi cc to control combinators.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

OverneathTheSkyBridg

18 Sep 2018

Nice! That's a good idea using the send busses for sampling in, I'll have to try that!

demt

30 Sep 2018

any visuals of what your doing carnt relate that easy
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information