Roland SE-02 Analog Mono Synthesizer?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Re8et
Competition Winner

22 Aug 2018

I'm pretty amazed by this Monosynth, and seriously thinking about getting one, it has cv in and out, anyone got one
and can share some thoughts about it? User experience?
What Reason synth could work similarly?
It looks like a blend on Vk2/Legend and Vostok/Ivan red rock..

Faastwalker

22 Aug 2018

The Sonic LAB review is a great place to start ;)

PeZiK

22 Aug 2018

I love mine, it's really fat sounding - similar to Moog model D. It's great for bass and lead and it got the best sequencer of the boutique line (Firmware update enables new features there), I have almost all of them and SE-02 drowns them in fat, except maybe the SH-101A. They both like to fight for the spotlight!

SE-02 also have 4 banks of presets (Firmware update enables new bank) and Studio Electronics just recently released a great patch editor for PC & Mac.

http://www.studioelectronics.com/produc ... or/#crumbs

P.

Re8et
Competition Winner

24 Aug 2018

PeZiK wrote:
22 Aug 2018
I love mine, it's really fat sounding - similar to Moog model D. It's great for bass and lead and it got the best sequencer of the boutique line (Firmware update enables new features there), I have almost all of them and SE-02 drowns them in fat, except maybe the SH-101A. They both like to fight for the spotlight!

SE-02 also have 4 banks of presets (Firmware update enables new bank) and Studio Electronics just recently released a great patch editor for PC & Mac.

http://www.studioelectronics.com/produc ... or/#crumbs

P.
:o I'be been looking for the editor so much!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen the vid of the poly sequencer of the D-05 and was pretty blown away already, it's going to be a long day 2day.. :thumbs_up:

Re8et
Competition Winner

24 Aug 2018

PeZiK wrote:
22 Aug 2018
I love mine, it's really fat sounding - similar to Moog model D. It's great for bass and lead and it got the best sequencer of the boutique line (Firmware update enables new features there)
Where are the firmware updates?? Roland website?? (I'm having a harsh time with that and the D-05 (SE-02 was out of local stock))

• Information