Nektar Panorama [UPDATE]... NEW PANORAMA T4/T6 line!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

19 Sep 2018

Caritas wrote:
19 Sep 2018
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
19 Sep 2018
I'm hoping to get one out within 24 hours....
Awesome! :thumbs_up:
I'm looking forward to it ;)
I'm not sure if you have seen my setup video, but it is just that.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7508570

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T&T's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

Caritas

19 Sep 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
19 Sep 2018

I'm not sure if you have seen my setup video, but it is just that.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7508570
Wow :shock: no, I haven't seen that. Thanks a ton! :)
You should definitely add the "Panorama" word to your youtube video title, because I've been searching lately on youtube with the keywords like "Nektar Panorama T Series" (Panorama T4 or T6) and your video didn't pop up :(

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2018

Caritas wrote:
18 Sep 2018
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
18 Sep 2018
That FAQ maybe out of date, the keybed is 100% a semi weighted keyboard and not synth action.
Thank you for commenting on this.

Maybe they're trying to mimic the semi-weighted keyboard feel with their "2nd Gen synth-action keyboard" :D
Still waiting for more reviews to come out to see how the reviewers describe the feeling of the keybed.
I have spoken to Nektar directly about this as I have conflicting written information, they confirmed that they are calling it "2nd Gen synth-action keyboard".

I have\did compared this keybed against my Roland D-70, which is a semi weighted keyboard and I would say the keys are slightly heavier on the Nektar T series (that is a good thing IMO).

The bulk of my review is done, however I have to redo the last bit as one of the camera's cutout (more than likely overheated being pointed at such a lovely keyboard LOL) and I did not realise that until it came down to do the edits...

QVprod

21 Sep 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
21 Sep 2018
[
I have spoken to Nektar directly about this as I have conflicting written information, they confirmed that they are calling it "2nd Gen synth-action keyboard".
The terms synth action and semi-weighted often times get used interchangeably. Generally non weighted piano style keys would be classified as semi-weghted though. It's a easy mix up.

22ndCenturyStudio

31 Jan 2019

I am having a terrible time trying to execute a firmware update on my T6.I thought I had followed the instructions from the PDF file to the letter.I watched PoohBear's video and noticed that creating a custom folder,was not mentioned in the PDF file....so I did that...but I am getting all sorts of error messages(ranging from not having installed it properly,to having the dll's being missing.
I e-mailed Nektar customer support and I am awaiting a reply...but I am almost at the point of returning my T6.I wish I had kept my Impact,as installation was an utter breeze.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

01 Feb 2019

22ndCenturyStudio wrote:
31 Jan 2019
I am having a terrible time trying to execute a firmware update on my T6.I thought I had followed the instructions from the PDF file to the letter.I watched PoohBear's video and noticed that creating a custom folder,was not mentioned in the PDF file....so I did that...but I am getting all sorts of error messages(ranging from not having installed it properly,to having the dll's being missing.
I e-mailed Nektar customer support and I am awaiting a reply...but I am almost at the point of returning my T6.I wish I had kept my Impact,as installation was an utter breeze.
We can take this to private message if you want.

You did decompress all the files inside the Zip file to a new directory?
What OS are you running on?

PoohBear

Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

dmcghee

02 Feb 2019

tiker01 wrote:
19 Jun 2018
That makes me sad. Perhaps they will make a P1 with drum pads?

I have the P1 and I agree with the drum pads. They should have been part of the original design with motorized faders.

• Information