Virus TI again...?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Matt van K

16 Jun 2018

Hello,

I think about to get an AKAI EIE Pro. Because of the good Inserts and Hub Options i play with minds of buy a TI.
I know that there are many Replacement options for that kind of sound but in summary where some intresting options.
- The 2 FX Channels for special live results on Reason Instruments
- The Synthworkflow to reach a result in a different(not allways better ;) way
- The Midi Template Option

I´m not sure if the Out and Ins of the Akai and TI communicate as i want. I need the TI Plugin this not work as Multichannel in Reason but can i use Part 1 for Synth and route Part 2/3 in the Plugin for FX?

Hope someone could help me ;)

bik44

16 Jun 2018

The problem with Reason is you can send only one midi channel / track to Virus Ti plugin and while using Ti plugin Virus blocks other midi inputs (classic midi and usb midi) so you can’t sent to Virus other midi channels outside Ti plugin. Audio interface has nothing to do here. With Reason there are two options: using simply as hardware synth or using Mystery Islands Virus HC as librarian plugin (it load Virus patches/state saved with Reason session etc.) and you can send many channels via EMI device).
https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/pr ... n-plug-in/

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

GEran21

30 Jan 2023

Matt van K wrote:
16 Jun 2018
Hello,

I think about to get an AKAI EIE Pro. Because of the good Inserts and Hub Options i play with minds of buy a TI.
I know that there are many Replacement options for that kind of sound but in summary where some intresting options.
- The 2 FX Channels for special live results on Reason Instruments
- The Synthworkflow to reach a result in a different(not allways better ;) way
- The Midi Template Option

I´m not sure if the Out and Ins of the Akai and TI communicate as i want. I need the TI Plugin this not work as Multichannel in Reason but can i use Part 1 for Synth and route Part 2/3 in the Plugin for FX?

Hope someone could help me ;)
You`ll have never replaced the Virus Ti because it legendary synth. Sure, you can repeat sounds but it will be another signal. I have the Novation Peak but I`ll have never sold the Virus. It is terminator of all terminators) If the Novation Peak had provided over 80 voices then, maybe, the Peak would be better.

MOD EDIT

YOUTUBE>>
:thumbup: Synthesizers, Effect Processors, VSTi & VST >> https://progressiveaxleradio.com <<

• Information