Soulsby Synths 8 Voice (SemiMOD POLY)

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
O1B

08 Jun 2018

NOTE: only 5% complete... but.... the 5%.

'Live Performance Work Station'

using MPE....ish....

...a Soulsby Vocoder....

jimmyklane

08 Jun 2018

The way he described MPE “zones”, etc....that’s exactly how the Matrix 12 works! It doesn’t do polyphonic aftertouch like my Ensoniq, but you can fake it by assigning each voice to its own midi channel and using channel aftertouch messages on them....clunky as hell, but it does work.

I know that most of you want to have MPE implemented in Reason and I’m not against that, but polyphonic aftertouch is actually part of the MIDI standard and should have already been part of Reason when they implemented EMIs. I’ve been asking and asking, as every single instrument becomes WAY more powerful once you can modulate individual notes with key pressure. Truly the only thing I really miss from Nuendo.

Ok, rant over, sorry to hijack the thread.

Synth looks pretty neat. Never paid attention to this developer before, but a configurable effects chip sounds very intriguing!!!
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

• Information