NKS Ready support for Reason - who's with me?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?

NKS Ready support for Reason - YES or NO?

YES - I would like NKS Support in Reason!
42
98%
NO - I would NOT like NKS Support in Reason!
1
2%
 
Total votes: 43
User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6352
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 26 Mar 2018

Man, I sure would love NKS support for Reason. I've grown so frustrated with my Nektar Panorama's hardware (and Nektar's refusal to update it), that I've been eyeing the Komplete Kontrol line for a while now... but I have no interest in using Maschine, etc.

Propellerhead - please add NKS support to Reason!

If you're onboard, vote! Maybe we can get Propellerhead to pay attention if enough people want it.

Here's an example of Output's wares used via NKS support:

Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 1829
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 26 Mar 2018

I don't know enough to vote one way or the other. Is this an "open platform"?

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... -partners/

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6352
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 26 Mar 2018

bxbrkrz wrote:
26 Mar 2018
I don't know enough to vote one way or the other. Is this an "open platform"?

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... -partners/
Yeah, it's open. Props just have to register and apply to get the SDK. Basically, it allows hardware control with NI's Komplete Kontrol line of MIDi controllers, with native devices being displayed in their built-in high resolution displays, easy patch navigation, etc. It's essentially the Nektar Panorama series on higher quality/modern hardware, with deep integration.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... keyboards/
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 26 Mar 2018

Don't wanna sound like I'm killing the idea, but the NKS standard is for plugins to work within the Komplete Kontrol Software. It won't work for a DAW. That's why the actual DAW control of the Komplete Keyboards is so limited. None of the supported DAWs, like Apple Logic and Ableton Live, are listed as NKS partners. Logic's stock instruments for example do not map to Komplete Kontrol keyboards.

I'd love for it to special Reason control or even better than generic DAW control in general for that matter.

User avatar
fieldframe
Posts: 807
Joined: 19 Apr 2016

Post 26 Mar 2018

While VSTs have to support NKS individually, I wonder if the more uniform nature of the RE format would allow Propellerhead to add across-the-board NKS support to all REs at the host level? That would be a pretty big win.
The Iron Law of Reason forums: All topics eventually turn into feature request threads; the only difference is how many posts it takes.

Looking for UI design? DM me for a portfolio.

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6352
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 27 Mar 2018

QVprod wrote:
26 Mar 2018
I'd love for it to special Reason control or even better than generic DAW control in general for that matter.
fieldframe wrote:
26 Mar 2018
While VSTs have to support NKS individually, I wonder if the more uniform nature of the RE format would allow Propellerhead to add across-the-board NKS support to all REs at the host level? That would be a pretty big win.
Yeah, what would need to happen is core Reason device/RE support, as well as VST's in Reason. I'm OK with this. :)
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 27 Mar 2018

EnochLight wrote:
27 Mar 2018
QVprod wrote:
26 Mar 2018
I'd love for it to special Reason control or even better than generic DAW control in general for that matter.
fieldframe wrote:
26 Mar 2018
While VSTs have to support NKS individually, I wonder if the more uniform nature of the RE format would allow Propellerhead to add across-the-board NKS support to all REs at the host level? That would be a pretty big win.
Yeah, what would need to happen is core Reason device/RE support, as well as VST's in Reason. I'm OK with this. :)
Which pretty much makes this a Native Instruments feature request since NKS is basically just a plugin wrapper... forgive me I'm still slightly annoyed by the missed potential of these keyboards.

User avatar
Psuper
Posts: 524
Joined: 29 May 2016

Post 27 Mar 2018

Who is the guy who voted no?

<--- This guy! Propellerhead should focus entirely on creating new devices and keep DAW stuff to the "other guys". /troll /sarcasm
Reason needs to DAW.viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504985

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6352
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 27 Mar 2018

Psuper wrote:
27 Mar 2018
Who is the guy who voted no?

<--- This guy! Propellerhead should focus entirely on creating new devices and keep DAW stuff to the "other guys". /troll /sarcasm

sigh.gif
QVprod wrote:
27 Mar 2018
Which pretty much makes this a Native Instruments feature request since NKS is basically just a plugin wrapper...
It's just a plugin wrapper? I had no idea that's all it was. I assumed there was some deeper communication to get all of the feedback and display info on the hardware's screen, as well as the patch previews. Are you sure there isn't some sort of DAW integration that would need to happen from Prop's end as well?
QVprod wrote:
27 Mar 2018
forgive me I'm still slightly annoyed by the missed potential of these keyboards.
Totally. For me it's about as frustrating as Nektar abandoning their Panorama hardware for the cheap Impact stuff. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 27 Mar 2018

EnochLight wrote:
27 Mar 2018
QVprod wrote:
27 Mar 2018
Which pretty much makes this a Native Instruments feature request since NKS is basically just a plugin wrapper...
It's just a plugin wrapper? I had no idea that's all it was. I assumed there was some deeper communication to get all of the feedback and display info on the hardware's screen, as well as the patch previews. Are you sure there isn't some sort of DAW integration that would need to happen from Prop's end as well?
QVprod wrote:
27 Mar 2018
forgive me I'm still slightly annoyed by the missed potential of these keyboards.
Totally. For me it's about as frustrating as Nektar abandoning their Panorama hardware for the cheap Impact stuff. :(
Pretty much. All of the communication is through the Komplete Kontrol software. NKS works with 3rd party instruments because those plugins are loaded into the Komplete Kontrol plugin and not directly into the DAW itself. Agreed on Nektar though. The Panorama is in untapped territory but needs an update.

User avatar
PSoames
Posts: 274
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: Somerset, UK

Post 30 Mar 2018

EnochLight wrote:
26 Mar 2018
Man, I sure would love NKS support for Reason. I've grown so frustrated with my Nektar Panorama's hardware (and Nektar's refusal to update it), that I've been eyeing the Komplete Kontrol line for a while now... but I have no interest in using Maschine, etc.

Propellerhead - please add NKS support to Reason!

If you're onboard, vote! Maybe we can get Propellerhead to pay attention if enough people want it.

Here's an example of Output's wares used via NKS support:

Same boat. I like my P4 but I'm getting more and more frustrated by it.

Like you, I've also had one eye on the Komplete Kontrol keyboard range and almost pulled the pin when they released the Mk2 last year. I'm impressed with Maschine so far, and have a Maschine Studio and a Maschine Jam , although the software is weird, I'm getting used to it.

If someone were to jump up and say we are better integrating NI and Propellerheads products, then I would have absolutely no hesitation. However, even if that wasn't to happen, I feel that Kontrol ownership is foretold to be.

User avatar
raymondh
Posts: 1341
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 13 Jun 2018

I would like it too.

I thought I'd program my M-Audio Code 61 (which I really like as a keyboard) to control Reason, but I can't really get my head around it.

Even if NKS is proprietary, if it becomes a defacto industry standard (like VST did) with a lot of momentum then that's good enough!

I reckon it would be a smart move for Propellerhead to support NKS too. I think they (or their equity partners) have realised that a closed "In The Box" environment, which served them very well up to recently, will limit their growth and to play on the big stage they need to be more open and inter-operable.
Win 10 64-bit | :reason: 11 | Reaper | Scarlet 18i8 | M-Audio Code 61 | KRK VXT-6 | JX-8P | System-8 | D-05 | JP-08 | Sirin
www.soundcloud.com/raymondhayter

https://soundcloud.com/raymondhayter/be ... ic-address

jimmyklane
Posts: 738
Joined: 16 Apr 2018

Post 13 Jun 2018

I think NKS would mean that Maschine could control Reason’s built in devices, correct?

As it stands now I have a hodgepodge of analog monosynths that I’ve got to map every time I want to automate something without a mouse.
DAW: Reason 10,

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

User avatar
Carly(Poohbear)
Posts: 2551
Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Location: UK

Post 14 Jun 2018

jimmyklane wrote:
13 Jun 2018

As it stands now I have a hodgepodge of analog monosynths that I’ve got to map every time I want to automate something without a mouse.
That's what remote mapping is about :)




I don't fully understand how Native have implemented their keyboard, I know that RP announced that they now fully support it and what got me was for every single patch they have, they also have a corresponding NKS file... Sounds like a lot of work to me...

Personally I would prefer for Nektar to update their P series to include lighting on the knobs for visual feedback and even touch lite faders...

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6352
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 14 Jun 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
14 Jun 2018

Personally I would prefer for Nektar to update their P series to include lighting on the knobs for visual feedback and even touch lite faders...
Let’s face it, we’ve been clamoring for a Panorama successor for years. Nektar Tech have abandoned the product line (aside from lengthy periodic Remote map updates). They’ll never release a new Panorama. :cry: They’ve switched to budget products with the Impact stuff.

I’ve come to terms with this. I’m just sad. I thought the Panorama stuff was the beginning of a premium line of products. They’ve decided otherwise, though.
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 14 Jun 2018

jimmyklane wrote:
13 Jun 2018
I think NKS would mean that Maschine could control Reason’s built in devices, correct?

As it stands now I have a hodgepodge of analog monosynths that I’ve got to map every time I want to automate something without a mouse.
Nope, NKS only works for plugins. Can't even control stock plugins in the supported DAWs.
EnochLight wrote:
14 Jun 2018

Let’s face it, we’ve been clamoring for a Panorama successor for years. Nektar Tech have abandoned the product line (aside from lengthy periodic Remote map updates). They’ll never release a new Panorama. :cry: They’ve switched to budget products with the Impact stuff.

I’ve come to terms with this. I’m just sad. I thought the Panorama stuff was the beginning of a premium line of products. They’ve decided otherwise, though.
Did they officially state this? I'm not expecting one at this point either, but just curious.

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6352
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 14 Jun 2018

QVprod wrote:
14 Jun 2018

Did they officially state this? I'm not expecting one at this point either, but just curious.
No, but actions speak far louder than words. It’s been 6 years since the Panorama keyboard line appeared. There have been no new advancements since then. Meanwhile, they’ve released the original Impact line and then an updated version with improved hardware.

I think the message is pretty clear. :(
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 14 Jun 2018

EnochLight wrote:
14 Jun 2018
QVprod wrote:
14 Jun 2018

Did they officially state this? I'm not expecting one at this point either, but just curious.
No, but actions speak far louder than words. It’s been 6 years since the Panorama keyboard line appeared. There have been no new advancements since then. Meanwhile, they’ve released the original Impact line and then an updated version with improved hardware.

I think the message is pretty clear. :(
Partly also the downside of not having a competitor. Komplete Kontrol with NKS is a different beast so they're a little too comfortable. It is indeed a high possibility that they never release an update. Could be a similar situation to Novation never releasing a successor to the SL and series automap after mkII. I think the overall issue also is most of the market is into budget midi controllers. The higher expense ones seem to not sell as well. The only keyboard controllers in the $500 to $1000 range are the Panorama, Akai Advance, and Komplete Kontrol (not counting the
Keylab 88 and Roli stuff). Heck the vast majority of keyboard controllers out right now are a few years old, so no one is making advancements...

I actually tried out the Komplete Kontrol 49 at a Guitar Center. I was highly underwhelmed. Seeing as I can use the Komplete Kontrol Software with any keyboard, I hardly see much value in the hardware as is just to browse patches from a screen. So much missed potential. If they ever actually make it into the beast it could be I'll absolutely buy it.

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6352
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 14 Jun 2018

QVprod wrote:
14 Jun 2018
EnochLight wrote:
14 Jun 2018


No, but actions speak far louder than words. It’s been 6 years since the Panorama keyboard line appeared. There have been no new advancements since then. Meanwhile, they’ve released the original Impact line and then an updated version with improved hardware.

I think the message is pretty clear. :(
Partly also the downside of not having a competitor. Komplete Kontrol with NKS is a different beast so they're a little too comfortable. It is indeed a high possibility that they never release an update. Could be a similar situation to Novation never releasing a successor to the SL and series automap after mkII. I think the overall issue also is most of the market is into budget midi controllers. The higher expense ones seem to not sell as well. The only keyboard controllers in the $500 to $1000 range are the Panorama, Akai Advance, and Komplete Kontrol (not counting the
Keylab 88 and Roli stuff). Heck the vast majority of keyboard controllers out right now are a few years old, so no one is making advancements...

I actually tried out the Komplete Kontrol 49 at a Guitar Center. I was highly underwhelmed. Seeing as I can use the Komplete Kontrol Software with any keyboard, I hardly see much value in the hardware as is just to browse patches from a screen. So much missed potential. If they ever actually make it into the beast it could be I'll absolutely buy it.
Indeed. And thing with the Panorama line that gets me is that - to be frank - the OS and software integration is seeming quite a bit dated at this point. If they'd stepped up their game, had hardware quality more akin to Komplete Kontrol decks (display screens, icons, keybed, etc), they could have even dumped the motorized fader and could have easily knocked it out of the park.

Their Panorama series literally bank-rolled the company - those keys were the only reason they were able to make the Impact line. It's kind of like how Tesla's Roadster helped fund production of the Model S, and then the Model X, etc. Except that Nektar went straight to their "Model 3" and just dumped all models before it. :lol: :lol: :( But I digress...

I get a little wrapped up in it, as the Panorama line is still the best option for Reasoners, yet they're sadly/painfully out of date as of 2018.
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 14 Jun 2018

EnochLight wrote:
14 Jun 2018
QVprod wrote:
14 Jun 2018


Partly also the downside of not having a competitor. Komplete Kontrol with NKS is a different beast so they're a little too comfortable. It is indeed a high possibility that they never release an update. Could be a similar situation to Novation never releasing a successor to the SL and series automap after mkII. I think the overall issue also is most of the market is into budget midi controllers. The higher expense ones seem to not sell as well. The only keyboard controllers in the $500 to $1000 range are the Panorama, Akai Advance, and Komplete Kontrol (not counting the
Keylab 88 and Roli stuff). Heck the vast majority of keyboard controllers out right now are a few years old, so no one is making advancements...

I actually tried out the Komplete Kontrol 49 at a Guitar Center. I was highly underwhelmed. Seeing as I can use the Komplete Kontrol Software with any keyboard, I hardly see much value in the hardware as is just to browse patches from a screen. So much missed potential. If they ever actually make it into the beast it could be I'll absolutely buy it.
Indeed. And thing with the Panorama line that gets me is that - to be frank - the OS and software integration is seeming quite a bit dated at this point. If they'd stepped up their game, had hardware quality more akin to Komplete Kontrol decks (display screens, icons, keybed, etc), they could have even dumped the motorized fader and could have easily knocked it out of the park.

Their Panorama series literally bank-rolled the company - those keys were the only reason they were able to make the Impact line. It's kind of like how Tesla's Roadster helped fund production of the Model S, and then the Model X, etc. Except that Nektar went straight to their "Model 3" and just dumped all models before it. :lol: :lol: :( But I digress...

I get a little wrapped up in it, as the Panorama line is still the best option for Reasoners, yet they're sadly/painfully out of date as of 2018.
Honestly I think the only way to get better integration in Reason is for Remote to get overhauled. What the panorama can do in Cubase is still unmatched... sadly I'll never be a Cubase user to experience it. The hardware OS itself though could indeed benefit from some updating if nothing else just to make it look prettier which tbh is a huge selling point for the Komplete Kontrol stuff. Even larger screen a la /Motif XF would a difference.

WasteLand
Posts: 37
Joined: 04 Jun 2018

Post 01 Jul 2018

the integration with panaroma p1 is deep, with reason. especially with the community support here, for the panorama p1.
i do not own a komplete keyboard, i have the maschine mk3, and so i can say a little about NKS. it works fine, but, it is more preset browser orientated, thann full control over a vst/i plugin.

i have had contact with panaroma p1, do will still develop things for panaroma, and i don't understand the remarks about the deep reason integration, because it is deep. but for cubase 9.5 pro for instance, it isn't. there will be, but delayed..., an update for cubase.

NKS is for some people enough, and it works, but it can do so much more, with those 2 screens, but it isn't there...
win 10 pro. reason 11.3 suite. cubase 10.5 pro. Komplete 11 ultimate. Arturia collection 7 + spark 2. korg special bundle. softube modular. nektara panorama p1, novation zero sl mkii & 49 sl mkii, MCU, maschine mk3+jam. motu ultralite mk3 hybrid.

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 02 Jul 2018

WasteLand wrote:
01 Jul 2018
the integration with panaroma p1 is deep, with reason. especially with the community support here, for the panorama p1.
i do not own a komplete keyboard, i have the maschine mk3, and so i can say a little about NKS. it works fine, but, it is more preset browser orientated, thann full control over a vst/i plugin.

i have had contact with panaroma p1, do will still develop things for panaroma, and i don't understand the remarks about the deep reason integration, because it is deep. but for cubase 9.5 pro for instance, it isn't. there will be, but delayed..., an update for cubase.

NKS is for some people enough, and it works, but it can do so much more, with those 2 screens, but it isn't there...
I don't know why you claim the Cubase integration isn't deep. Judging from the videos I've seen, Cubase arguably has the best Panorama integration of any DAW. You can even control insert fx which can't be done in reason without creating a track for it first.





Agreed though that NKS is just a glorified preset manager. NI could have done more with those 2 screens on the keyboards.

WasteLand
Posts: 37
Joined: 04 Jun 2018

Post 02 Jul 2018

QVprod wrote:
02 Jul 2018
WasteLand wrote:
01 Jul 2018
the integration with panaroma p1 is deep, with reason. especially with the community support here, for the panorama p1.
i do not own a komplete keyboard, i have the maschine mk3, and so i can say a little about NKS. it works fine, but, it is more preset browser orientated, thann full control over a vst/i plugin.

i have had contact with panaroma p1, do will still develop things for panaroma, and i don't understand the remarks about the deep reason integration, because it is deep. but for cubase 9.5 pro for instance, it isn't. there will be, but delayed..., an update for cubase.

NKS is for some people enough, and it works, but it can do so much more, with those 2 screens, but it isn't there...
I don't know why you claim the Cubase integration isn't deep. Judging from the videos I've seen, Cubase arguably has the best Panorama integration of any DAW. You can even control insert fx which can't be done in reason without creating a track for it first.





Agreed though that NKS is just a glorified preset manager. NI could have done more with those 2 screens on the keyboards.
those are old video's. panorama does not support the latest vst plugins, arturia, waves etc., yet. 8 insert slots, while there are 16 insert slots. mapping, via learn, with some plugins the faders won't map. the channel meter doesn't represent the channel meter.... it is off...

the built in plugins most of times work, but the newest, vst plugins of steinberg aren't mapped.

they are working on an update for cubase, but two big projects have priority, nektarine seemse one of them...

for an old cubase, and old plugins the integration is still deep, but.. not for cubase 9.5, and for a lot of third party plugins. an editor is also an idea that are working on, but they don't tell when and if it really comes.

mapping for 4 pages of control is too little for full controll.. but the panorama p1 i use with cubase for the functions that really work, and are good. i do not use it as a mixer, i have also a MCU.

and do't get me wrong, i like the panorama p1, it is a very powerefull controlller. but the power must be unleashed.. and it will...
win 10 pro. reason 11.3 suite. cubase 10.5 pro. Komplete 11 ultimate. Arturia collection 7 + spark 2. korg special bundle. softube modular. nektara panorama p1, novation zero sl mkii & 49 sl mkii, MCU, maschine mk3+jam. motu ultralite mk3 hybrid.

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 02 Jul 2018

WasteLand wrote:
02 Jul 2018



those are old video's. panorama does not support the latest vst plugins, arturia, waves etc., yet. 8 insert slots, while there are 16 insert slots. mapping, via learn, with some plugins the faders won't map. the channel meter doesn't represent the channel meter.... it is off...

the built in plugins most of times work, but the newest, vst plugins of steinberg aren't mapped.

they are working on an update for cubase, but two big projects have priority, nektarine seemse one of them...

for an old cubase, and old plugins the integration is still deep, but.. not for cubase 9.5, and for a lot of third party plugins. an editor is also an idea that are working on, but they don't tell when and if it really comes.
Got it. They didn't keep up with it.

lowtom
Posts: 49
Joined: 29 Sep 2017

Post 30 Aug 2020

Nekro bump ;)

So now that Reason 11 runs as VST this idea is even better. I would love to browser Reason and RE patches from Maschine and have a pre-listen option + all awesome tagging system. Make it happen RS!
:reason: :refill: :re:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest