linninstrument capabilities with Reason 10 questions

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
littlejam

12 Feb 2018

hello,

i am interested in getting a linninstrument 128
however, the website states that

http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/linnstrument.html

Works with every MIDI synth, and even better with new MPE synths

LinnStrument sends standard MIDI messages over its USB or MIDI output jacks, and is configured by default to work out-of-the-box over a single MIDI channel for compatibility with every MIDI sound generator in existence, but with the advantages over a MIDI keyboard of performed vibrato, note-to-note pitch slides, full polyphonic pressure sensing from lightest to heaviest touch, and forward/backward movement sensing. And LinnStrument gets around MIDI's one-channel Pitch Bend limitations by automatically quantizing polyphonic pitch slides to semitones, while leaving solo pitch slides continuous.

To also perform fully polyphonic pitch slides and Y-axis gestures, you'll need a synth that's compatible with MPE (Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression), a new industry-wide MIDI standard that uses a separate MIDI channel for each touch. It's already supported in a long list of major software instruments. We even include free sounds files for Apple's MainStage and Logic, plus a free license for Bitwig 8-Track, all of which support MPE in their built-in synths.

i have been told that Reason 10 doesn't support the MPE...

Does anyone have one of these controllers using Reason?

thanks in advance,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

littlejam

14 Feb 2018

hello,

can someone provide me with the props email support address
i keep getting their facebook page
i don't do social media

thanks for your help,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

• Information