A GOOD DEAL?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
demt

18 Jan 2018

http://www.thediscdjstore.com/m-audio-t ... xoQAvD_BwE

Seems to do everything i can think of in the sequencer field ha thought id got it made untill {after purchasing it} i read its got a slight scratch and dint
but there again im on a ciggarettes only budget and am poncing the food accomadation, and free coffee at the cafe and carnt wait a month for the money to role in
it arrives in 3 days time isle post again to see if it fills my dreams ,

theres a great vid on the site thats well worth watching
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Gorgon

18 Jan 2018

demt wrote:
18 Jan 2018
http://www.thediscdjstore.com/m-audio-t ... xoQAvD_BwE

Seems to do everything i can think of in the sequencer field ha thought id got it made untill {after purchasing it} i read its got a slight scratch and dint
but there again im on a ciggarettes only budget and am poncing the food accomadation, and free coffee at the cafe and carnt wait a month for the money to role in
it arrives in 3 days time isle post again to see if it fills my dreams ,

theres a great vid on the site thats well worth watching
Well, it's what made Skrillex famous :) And his music, of course.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

demt

20 Jan 2018

erm ive got a problem on reading various articles about installing triggerfinger pro ive found theres an old model and a new model , ive got the new model but all the instructions you tube videos internet forums for instalintriggerfinger into reason are the old model im wondering if anybody knows where i could find a tut for the new model ,at the moment it wont load mackie as it wont recognize the tfp output/input.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

04 Feb 2018

tis all sorted and im happy
hear scince reason 2.5

Gorgon

05 Feb 2018

Good!
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

• Information