MPCX MIDI Clock to Reason 10

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
dmcghee

07 Dec 2017

Has anyone had any success syncing midi clock between the MPCX, MPC 2.0 to Reason 10?
I think I’ve try every combination known to mankind and can’t get Reason and the MPCX to Sync.

Oquasec

08 Dec 2017

interesting. Reason got that ability without a third party tool when 7 came out.
Loopmidi & EMI. [Was created specifically for hardware and software alike]
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

MirEko

08 Dec 2017

dmcghee wrote:
07 Dec 2017
Has anyone had any success syncing midi clock between the MPCX, MPC 2.0 to Reason 10?
I think I’ve try every combination known to mankind and can’t get Reason and the MPCX to Sync.
Have you tried Ableton Link?
Both the MpcX and R10 now have Ableton Link

:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

dmcghee

08 Dec 2017

Yes, I have tried Ableton Link, however it is not the same as Midi Clock.

AttenuationHz

08 Dec 2017

I had the same trouble with a Beatstep and it turned out to be the default global shuffle on the Beatstep not being able to sync in Reason. If there is an option to turn global shuffle to 0% that might fix syncing issues. For that matter if there was an option for a master global shuffle on the whole sequencer in Reason that might have fixed the Beatstep issue for me. There is no way to turn off global shuffle on the Beatstep from what I could tell.

Tried a lot of shuffles on ReGroove and could not match the Beatstep shuffle very annoying.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

dmcghee

15 Dec 2017

I finally got Reason 10 and the MPCX to sync to Midi Clock. It a beautiful thing!

AttenuationHz

15 Dec 2017

dmcghee wrote:
15 Dec 2017
I finally got Reason 10 and the MPCX to sync to Midi Clock. It a beautiful thing!
Okay How?

Would be nice for others who have similar issue to know!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

certifiedbeatz

23 Dec 2017

What a tease :D share with us

• Information