Behringer X32 and Reason 10

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
dmcghee

18 Nov 2017

I purchase the Behringer X32 to hookup my MPC’s and Keyboards to record in Reason 10. The X32 comes equipped with a usb card to send 32 tracks back and forth to Reason. I bought the adat card to run the audio into an Antelope Zen Tour and my hardware effects rack to track and mix in Reason. The Behringer makes a great DAW Controller also.

There are a few post on the net regarding that X32 only having 8 DAW Faders. The X32 have Fader Banks of 8.
There is control for the transport for Reason as well.

Anyone looking for more inputs and those great preamps my Midas in the Behringer X32 for Reason, won’t be disappointed.

Mixing and tracking on the X32 is a beautiful thing and a lot of fun.

motuscott

18 Nov 2017

schweeet. Behringer starting to lose its well deserved bad rep...
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

dmcghee

18 Nov 2017

That is for sure their X32 is the business. It has a ton of features and works great with Reason.

Faxxer

19 Nov 2017

that is great news! Our studio just bought one and our pc rig runs both Reason and Protools...both of us guys that record and produce both prefer Reason over protools hands down. Can't wait to get the X32 up and running and making some music
:essentials: :adapted: :re: :PUF_take: :refillpacker: :recycle: :rebirth: :reason: :record: :refill: :ignition: :o

dmcghee

19 Nov 2017

Faxxer, Congratulations! on the new addition to your studio. With the adat card you can patch in an Antelope or UAD Interface, great combo. I’m looking in the Waves X-WSG card to use waves plugins.

Gorgon

20 Nov 2017

motuscott wrote:
18 Nov 2017
schweeet. Behringer starting to lose its well deserved bad rep...
The days of flimsy Behringer mixers are long gone.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

• Information