Hardware - repairs and look inside

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
4filegate

12 Aug 2017

Wherever we are incompetent when it comes to computing and Musical Instrument!

partial teardowns by Markus Fuller https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... qAroe0AM20

olive6741

13 Aug 2017

My first job is electronic, then all slightly move towards computers... But anyway it's cool for me to look at these videos, it reminds me nice times (though I'm not so patient anymore to fix stuff with a lot of pleasure) But I still learned nice tricks like using an iron to glue LCD connector or risking to level up a bit an apparently dead lithium battery voltage to fool the charger to enable charging it again:) And yes, it is quite dangerous lol but seems to work sometimes (if not exploding:D). Thanks for sharing

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

4filegate

14 Aug 2017

Ta! ^
This independent youtube channel is better than "weasel dust" on the television.
It is not a website like iFixit:, these offer user-contributed teardown information at no cost.

teardown, is the act of disassembling a product, such that it helps to identify its component parts, chip & system functionality (component costing information/rarely buy),
so that others can make use of the information without having to disassemble the product themselves.
This information is important to designers of semiconductors, displays, batteries, packaging companies, integrated design firms, semiconductor fabs and the systems they operate within.

Generation Swing; Many of these build on and complement the work of other impacts.

• Information