Logic 10.3.2 Is Out

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
davidvilla

18 Jul 2017

Meanwhile in Sweden, the Props are still on vacation. :x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple today updated its professional audio editing software Logic Pro X to version 10.3.2, introducing bug fixes, performance improvements, and a couple of new features.

Today's update brings three new Drummers able to play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin, and the new Drummer loops can be added to songs and customized with performance controls.

Apple has also improved the responsiveness of the graphical user interface, introduced an automatic time align feature for improved morphing in Alchemy, and debuted new tools for fine tuning the pitch of an audio region.

What's New in Version 10.3.2

- Includes 3 Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin
- New Drummer loops can be added to your song and then customized with performance controls
- The pitch of an audio region can now be transposed or fine tuned
- Improves responsiveness of the graphical user interface
- Alchemy includes an automatic time align feature for improved morphing
- New additive effects in Alchemy expand the options for filtering and modulating sound
- The length of individual steps in the Arpeggiator plug-in are adjustable
- Volume automation resets as expected when a cycle returns to the beginning
- Low Latency Mode works as expected for hardware outputs above Output 1-2

Full list of changes:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203718

P.S. I LOVE YOU ALCHEMY

Biolumin3sc3nt

24 Jul 2017

Yes, this release pleased me greatly! I'm on a late 2015 retina iMac and the scrolling graphics bug was killing me. Not to mention all the other goodies and fixes. Logic is alive and well!

jonheal

24 Jul 2017

davidvilla wrote:
18 Jul 2017
Meanwhile in Sweden, the Props are still on vacation. :x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple today updated its professional audio editing software Logic Pro X to version 10.3.2, introducing bug fixes, performance improvements, and a couple of new features.

Today's update brings three new Drummers able to play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin, and the new Drummer loops can be added to songs and customized with performance controls.

Apple has also improved the responsiveness of the graphical user interface, introduced an automatic time align feature for improved morphing in Alchemy, and debuted new tools for fine tuning the pitch of an audio region.

What's New in Version 10.3.2

- Includes 3 Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin
- New Drummer loops can be added to your song and then customized with performance controls
- The pitch of an audio region can now be transposed or fine tuned
- Improves responsiveness of the graphical user interface
- Alchemy includes an automatic time align feature for improved morphing
- New additive effects in Alchemy expand the options for filtering and modulating sound
- The length of individual steps in the Arpeggiator plug-in are adjustable
- Volume automation resets as expected when a cycle returns to the beginning
- Low Latency Mode works as expected for hardware outputs above Output 1-2

Full list of changes:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203718

P.S. I LOVE YOU ALCHEMY
I guess you better update your blog.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

davidvilla

26 Jul 2017

jonheal wrote:
24 Jul 2017

I guess you better update your blog.

Thanks for the reminder, I just did!

• Information