Found a glitch in Sound Forge!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Faxxer

23 Apr 2017

Hello friends,

I have been using Sound Forge since it was owned by the original creators....through the years and now Sony owns it.
I use it mainly to put that last bit of compression, reverb, and generally check levels on the big meter it has before publishing any music.

Well I was working on a song last week and I kept getting some noise artifacts in my low sub basses, and I thought I had just mixed them poorly each time I would go back to reason and mess with it but when I dumped it to .wav it sounded like crap! So finally I thought well maybe it's REASON, but the .wav played perfectly in other audio players like VLC and Winamp!

But same file sounded like crap in Sound Forge!!!!

I went ahead and did my finishing touches to the song with Forge and then saved... The project came out as I wanted it once played in winamp or VLC or media player....etc...

So If you get some odd artifacts in your low basses in sound forge...go ahead and press through or play file on another player...it might just be Sound Forge....I wouldn't even know where to begin to send them a note to fix that...Sony isn't know for customer support or service.

~ike
:essentials: :adapted: :re: :PUF_take: :refillpacker: :recycle: :rebirth: :reason: :record: :refill: :ignition: :o

• Information