KB Covers - Apple keyboard shortcut cover for Reason

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
joeyluck

02 Apr 2017

I'm not sure when the KB cover for Reason was introduced, but they didn't carry it last I checked. I had suggested it to them over the years (I see emails from 2011 and 2015). Curious they didn't contact me when this was released :P

I took a look today since I'm buying a new MacBook Air. And sure enough they have them!

http://kbcovers.com/reason-keyboard-cover/

These are silicone covers. I've always liked the idea of these over stickers. And of course, as a laptop user, buying a separate keyboard that is printed upon isn't the best option. And especially great for those who run different pieces of software and want to swap them out. $29.95 though. But there are some promo codes out there.

I feel like there are a few more things they might have been able to fit on there. And although I don't need it, nice to see the Rack flip labeled :puf_smile:

Here's a video showcasing the cover for Illustrator:

Tim5852

24 Jul 2017

Well, yeah, it seems nice.
I currently use Moshi ClearGuard cover, which also works great for me.
Honestly, I was hesitating on buying a keyboard cover because of how bulky and annoying they are, but I see now that Moshi isn't annoying for any reason.
Although It does make the fan and the computer run a bit hotter if playing games but in general it is great for what I use it for.
Probably I will replace it with the KB in future.
Time will show

harris92

04 Jun 2018

I definitely like these stickers and have been around for a long time. I have such a family that they like to climb to the laptop in dirty fingers or eat near the computer. MacBook keyboard covers, in this case, is real salvation. Once I made a mistake and bought Chinese covers and it was very slippery, even sticky. So do not repeat my mistakes. So buy normal things from Amazon https://www.bestadvisor.com/macbook-keyboard-covers . Also pay attention to the material, for example, silicone has proved much better than thermoplastic. It is thinner and more pleasant as for me.

• Information