Soundtoys users: advice needed!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
The_G

24 Nov 2016

I can get the wheel suite for $219, which is a great deal but would seriously dent my software budget. So I'd like to ask users of the soundtoys suite: is it worth it? What do you use these plugins for? Which are the most useful for you?

Sent from my SM-G5500 using Tapatalk
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

Gulale

24 Nov 2016

Decapitator for Drum in general for me Kick, snare etc sometimes I put on bass also. Echo boy everywhere from Vocal to Guitar and synth micro shift same way. I gotta be honest with you I use Sound toys suite like 90% of them depending on what I'm looking for. The one tool I keep loading in every project is Echo boy. micro shift, decapitator. pan man. those are which came in mind. To be honest try to have a selective of tools from decent developers and study them. BTW, why don't you demo them? There is no rule which says you have to use it here and there.
Gulale aka Bereket

The_G

24 Nov 2016

Gulale wrote:Decapitator for Drum in general for me Kick, snare etc sometimes I put on bass also. Echo boy everywhere from Vocal to Guitar and synth micro shift same way. I gotta be honest with you I use Sound toys suite like 90% of them depending on what I'm looking for. The one tool I keep loading in every project is Echo boy. micro shift, decapitator. pan man. those are which came in mind. To be honest try to have a selective of tools from decent developers and study them. BTW, why don't you demo them? There is no rule which says you have to use it here and there.
I'm doing that right now :)

So far Crystalizer is a definite buy for me. Enjoying playing around with PrimalTap and Little Microshift.
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

JerrelTheKing

25 Nov 2016

The SoundToys bundle is the absolute best and most useful FX suite on the market. EchoBoy being the greatest delay unit there is.

• Information