£14 / $18.50 Ableton Live 9 Lite for sale (giving you over $100 off upgrading)

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
HepCat

01 Oct 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to get rid of some Ableton Live 9 Lite serial codes - new and unused, no license transfer. Price: £14 (approx. $18.50 USD / 24 CAD / 16,50 EUR),

The Lite version is *NOT* a demo version - in itself it is complete. Check out the specs:
https://www.ableton.com/en/products/live-lite/features/

I have 2 of them for sale.

I can send you the serial code via a message to your ReasonTalk inbox.

Payment is via PayPal, where l will invoice you (sent to your PayPal eMail address) and explicitly state in a note attached to the invoice that l am selling a new unused Ableton Live 9 Lite serial code via a message to your ReasonTalk inbox and that l will deliver the code within 24 hours of payment being received.

[Btw, l'm selling here because l am pretty much unknown on Ableton's forum, so l think it's better to sell here, and besides, Ableton and Propellerheads are friends, l think?]

HepCat

02 Oct 2016

XysteR wrote:The problem you may have here is you can request a free serial for live lite from Ableton. At least you used to be able to.
Hi there, thanks for the heads up.

All l could find is:
https://www.ableton.com/en/products/live-lite/

But it says there that you need a serial. The thing about Live Lite is that the serial code gives you a big discount off higher versions of Ableton so l'd be surprised if they gave it away for free.

Keep me informed though.

Btw, if £14 is too high l'm prepared to negotiate. I only have 2 serial codes.

Alexsimpson1234

05 Oct 2016

Can I buy it please

HepCat

05 Oct 2016

Alexsimpson1234 wrote:Can I buy it please
Hi, yes you can :)

I have sent you a private message via ReasonTalk.

dineshk

07 Oct 2016

Not sure if my PM went through (was still in Outbox). Let me know if you still have this - I would like to buy it if you still have it!

HepCat

07 Oct 2016

dineshk wrote:Not sure if my PM went through (was still in Outbox). Let me know if you still have this - I would like to buy it if you still have it!
Hi there, l got a cancelled message from you.

I still have 2 serial codes for sale. You will need an eMail address attached to a PayPal account, so that l can eMail you a PayPal invoice from my PayPal account. The invoice will state the terms of sale, e.g. it will give the exact title of the product (Ableton Live 9 Lite Serial Code), and will state that it shall be delivered to you within 24 hours.

Will be more than happy to sell to genuine buyers :)

dineshk

07 Oct 2016

Awesome. I cancelled the PM when I thought it wasn't actually sent properly.

I dont know if PMs work with mine being a new account (long time lurker and Reason user), but...
I will PM the email address.
Last edited by dineshk on 08 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

HepCat

08 Oct 2016

Hi there,

I've just checked with Google and apparently it is actually against their licensing terms for me to be selling Ableton's OEM software without Ableton's express permission. Live Lite is actually an OEM version of Live, so l must wait to hear back from Ableton for permission to resell.

I knew Ableton didn't like people reselling Live Lite licenses but nowhere was it stated on the serial code cards that the license is not for resale. However, acting upon a hunch, l discovered a rule tucked away in their terms and conditions on some obscure webpage of theirs.

Sorry for the inconvenience but l must keep within the rules, least of all because Reason and Ableton are apparently buddies now (?). Please wait a few days if you're still interested. I'd say give it 7 days and if you don't hear back from me, consider it a dead end.

• Information