Android Mobile Music Apps

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
BRIGGS

29 Jul 2016

I'm just wondering, what apps android users here are using these days, and for what purpose.

I'm using Caustic 3.1 on my Samsung Galaxy note (s-pen). I use it as a note pad then import the midi data into reason.

I like using the stylus pen for writing notes. As It actually feels like writing. :cool:
r11s

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2016

BRIGGS wrote:I'm just wondering, what apps android users here are using these days, and for what purpose.

I'm using Caustic 3.1 on my Samsung Galaxy note (s-pen). I use it as a note pad then import the midi data into reason.

I like using the stylus pen for writing notes. As It actually feels like writing. :cool:
I have it on my tablet and the PC version (not that I have really used it on my PC).

Think it's a great little app, very impressed with it...

jappe

03 Aug 2016

BRIGGS wrote:I'm just wondering, what apps android users here are using these days, and for what purpose.

I used Caustic as well and its really good, but I like SunVox better.
The massive multi part synths a you can create with that SunVox interface... Impressive and endless possibilities like a modular synth, and low on cpu resources (I used it on my old Samsung Note - I loved Note until Samsung's maintenance department released really bad patches, and eventually the battery got swollen(!))

• Information