Ensoniq ASR 10 and Reason 9

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
ASHARIFMUSIC

22 Jul 2016

Hey Reason Lovers
I have tried to use the Ensoniq ASR-10 as my midi controller. I am using Balance, with Mio iConnectivity. But, I can't seem to get the transmission to trigger.
Has anyone ever used the ASR-10 with Reason? If, so I would appreciate the assistance in getting this thing to work.

Thanking all in advance.

dagwood

23 Jul 2016

ASHARIFMUSIC wrote:Hey Reason Lovers
I have tried to use the Ensoniq ASR-10 as my midi controller. I am using Balance, with Mio iConnectivity. But, I can't seem to get the transmission to trigger.
Has anyone ever used the ASR-10 with Reason? If, so I would appreciate the assistance in getting this thing to work.

Thanking all in advance.
You just need to set it up as a generic MIDI controller in Reason's control surfaces. How are you connecting your ASR10 to your computer via MIDI?

ASHARIFMUSIC

24 Jul 2016

I am using Mio Iconnectivity to connect from the midi in/out from the ASR 10 to the usb port on my mac

Gorgon

25 Jul 2016

ASHARIFMUSIC wrote:I am using Mio Iconnectivity to connect from the midi in/out from the ASR 10 to the usb port on my mac
You also need to make sure that the ASR-10 actually transmits MIDI data to the MIDI OUT port.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

• Information