iZotope IRIS 2 - Is it any good?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
K1TTENM1TTEN

13 May 2016

There is currently a sale for the next 25 minutes for IRIS 2 for $49 at http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?src=3TP6EDA. Is it worth picking up at this price?

submonsterz

13 May 2016

yes and for that price its a steal I wish it was available at that price in the uk :(.

K1TTENM1TTEN

13 May 2016

I've only listened to a few demos - Any feedback on it? I have not really heard of it before.

submonsterz

13 May 2016

ive played on it around my m8s I really want it and at that price id steal it right this minute infact I went straight to the site link you gave to be royaly bummed out to find don't ship to uk on that item :( .
it is very good at what it does the factory libarys are pretty good and are worth that alone id say .
it has good control over filters etc etc.
to much to go into but very easy to use and sounds great what ever samples you throw in and mess with and the sub oscillators are pretty nice too.
to add what I got out of it just messing about really impressed me to be honest and you can use it with reason too works a charm using emi.

decibel

13 May 2016

i hate how musicians friend dont ship to australia :( (especially on digital content ?) i would have done a lot of business with them over the years if they did.

• Information