Which VST Convolution Reverbs load Impulse Responses?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
PadShifta

19 Feb 2016

Hey friends!

I am seeking to help out a friend, who uses Cubase only. He's jealous of us Reason geeks and our new and awsome RV 7000 mk2. He tells me he knows the native and well known convolution reverbs like roomworks but simply cannot find out, if or how to load samples/ Impulse data into them.

Does anybody know, if roomworks is capable of loading Impulse responses and how? If not, then which VST will and how does it work? He would preferrably use a free one, so I was told...
>>Which VST ?
>>How to load samples into it?
>>Which impulse formats does it process?
>>Will he then be able to use the same free IR Links we were provided with right after the update of our reverb?
>>Where to grab / purchase it (link)

Please help this poor fella out.

Many thanks, Andy :mrgreen:

EnochLight

20 Feb 2016

PadShifta wrote:Hey friends!

I am seeking to help out a friend, who uses Cubase only. He's jealous of us Reason geeks and our new and awsome RV 7000 mk2. He tells me he knows the native and well known convolution reverbs like roomworks but simply cannot find out, if or how to load samples/ Impulse data into them.

Does anybody know, if roomworks is capable of loading Impulse responses and how? If not, then which VST will and how does it work? He would preferrably use a free one, so I was told...
>>Which VST ?
>>How to load samples into it?
>>Which impulse formats does it process?
>>Will he then be able to use the same free IR Links we were provided with right after the update of our reverb?
>>Where to grab / purchase it (link)

Please help this poor fella out.

Many thanks, Andy :mrgreen:
He already has a convolution reverb in Cubase. Loading IR's is pretty simples:

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information