AKAI MPC SOFTWARE 1.9.3 TUTORIAL!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
mreese80

16 Feb 2016

Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

Leighbeater

16 Feb 2016

cool thanks..i didn't know there was a 1.9.3 out

i bought a cheap 2nd hand MPC studio just recently..i'm not into the normal music made with MPC's but i really like the big pads..works nice with Kong

this drag and drop will be nice to use with Reason as well

Leighbeater

16 Feb 2016

hopefully someone can help me.. if not i might have to go ask on MPC forum

so i made a hi hat loop, dragged and drop it sweet

then i made a new loop with the bass drum, but when i went to drag it, the old hi hat was there not the Bass Drum, i thought it would have recorded over the first loop, am i doing something wrong?

mreese80

16 Feb 2016

Leighbeater wrote:cool thanks..i didn't know there was a 1.9.3 out

i bought a cheap 2nd hand MPC studio just recently..i'm not into the normal music made with MPC's but i really like the big pads..works nice with Kong

this drag and drop will be nice to use with Reason as well
i dont know wut you mean by normal but do you have skype? this will help big time in reason but i'm pretty much done with Reason. I love it but its to far behind. ill help you if i can. i pretty much know this inside and out man. dm your user name if you have skype or i'll just try to help you another way. its pretty easy man. yea, the update dropped today. if you loaded up the software the update should've popped up long as you have internet access
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

• Information