Masters at Work: James Wiltshire

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
pjeudy

25 Dec 2015

They’ve also included the stems and project downloads to go along with James’ video. Download your DAW project or the full stems below:
http://plus.pointblanklondon.com/master ... 1200-tr-8/
**You must register to download the stems**

My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

pjeudy

26 Dec 2015

and Now part 3
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

Emian

27 Dec 2015

nice watch PJ , thanks !!

the resampling technique he uses on his drums makes me realise how usefull Blamsoft's ReSampler RE can be (so far i only tried it on synths, lol ! ).

he sure does have some fine studioequipement ^^

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

pjeudy

27 Dec 2015

Emian wrote:nice watch PJ , thanks !!

the resampling technique he uses on his drums makes me realise how usefull Blamsoft's ReSampler RE can be (so far i only tried it on synths, lol ! ).

EXACTLY...But what I do to get that Old school sampler feel is, I add Beat Crush 12-Bit Distortion with a very low wet/dry of say 5-10 percent ...man oh man...if you use this low setting and serf the Presets...your drum will sound PHAT..wider..thicker..and heavier!
Can't wait for D16 GROUP Decimort 2 http://d16.pl/decimort/overview

I even asked this developer below (BeatSkillz) to port his device (That Thing) to REASON ...no reply yet. Check it out in the video below...sounds fantastic.

Emian

28 Dec 2015

pjeudy wrote:
Emian wrote:nice watch PJ , thanks !!

EXACTLY...But what I do to get that Old school sampler feel is, I add Beat Crush 12-Bit Distortion with a very low wet/dry of say 5-10 percent ...man oh man...if you use this low setting and serf the Presets...your drum will sound PHAT..wider..thicker..and heavier!
Can't wait for D16 GROUP Decimort 2 http://d16.pl/decimort/overview
Haven't tried beat Crush yet, i'll give that a go !

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

MarkTarlton

28 Dec 2015

too bad he didn't include a file for Reason, considering he used it at one of the propellerheads producer conferences...like many of us he uses other tools to get the job done :)

• Information