D16 discounts

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
phasys

17 Dec 2015

Go check them out, I just bought the Phoscyon 303 emulator for 35 euros and it's freaking fantastic.

http://d16.pl/

submonsterz

17 Dec 2015

phasys wrote:Go check them out, I just bought the Phoscyon 303 emulator for 35 euros and it's freaking fantastic.

http://d16.pl/
Phoscyon is the reason I never bought or bothered even debating the merits of the latest reason re offering of 303 emulation . Phoscyon sounds too good and just has that 303 feel and touch to it via the interface :thumbs_up:

phasys

17 Dec 2015

submonsterz wrote:]
Phoscyon is the reason I never bought or bothered even debating the merits of the latest reason re offering of 303 emulation . Phoscyon sounds too good and just has that 303 feel and touch to it via the interface :thumbs_up:
Indeed it does, and all that incredible built in shit and the flexibility. Just did a pattern in Renoise with it using the tracker sequencer. Unbelievable to think what the possibilities are. And that's just 5 minutes after I bought it.

pjeudy

17 Dec 2015

I'll be 100% honest ...I contacted D16 long ago on Porting Phoscyon to REASON...It's cool that they are developing other devices to REASON...but in my HEART Phoscyon and LUSH101 is what I really want from them !
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Resonator

17 Dec 2015

Yeah it's a shame looking at all those VSTs and nothing available for Reason (except for Devastor).
This always seems to be the case with every VST developer. So I stopped getting my hopes up a long time ago.
The RE format is in perpetual stagnation.

pjeudy

17 Dec 2015

Resonator wrote:Yeah it's a shame looking at all those VSTs and nothing available for Reason (except for Devastor).
This always seems to be the case with every VST developer. So I stopped getting my hopes up a long time ago.
Basically I'm looking at next year ...I have a feeling that some dev are waiting for January to release there devices to avoid direct competition with devices on sale. I think !? ...But Props really needs to step up there SDK to give Developers new ways to express there vision ..and most importantly modernize there device away from just a rectangle with 2-3 knobs :-)
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

joeyluck

17 Dec 2015

Resonator wrote:Yeah it's a shame looking at all those VSTs and nothing available for Reason (except for Devastor).
You haven't been following things have you? It's known that D16 is working on the Decimort 2 RE along with it's release in other formats. They seem to have a smart, steady workflow at the moment—tackling the RE version at the same time they tackle the same new version in other formats.

joeyluck

17 Dec 2015

This is probably going to blow your minds:
http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php ... &hilit=d16

How can y'all be so adamant about having a particular developer's plugins, yet be out of the giant loop? Lol :P
Just sayin...

Resonator

18 Dec 2015

Cool. What about some synths or drum machines? Are they planning on porting any of them over?

joeyluck

18 Dec 2015

Resonator wrote:Cool. What about some synths or drum machines? Are they planning on porting any of them over?
You'd have to ask them. My guess is it's all in due time. Maybe by the time they are updating those? I'm sure they would finish the Silverline first. But it's anybody's guess. Right now, each RE release has been closely accompanied with the release of the updated plugin in other formats.

phasys

18 Dec 2015

If there's ever a Phoscyon RE version, it'll probably cost a hell of a lot more than 35.

joeyluck

18 Dec 2015

:recycle:
phasys wrote:If there's ever a Phoscyon RE version, it'll probably cost a hell of a lot more than 35.
That's a sale price... So far they have matched regular prices. Wouldn't be surprised if they matched sale prices too

phasys

06 Jan 2016

Decimort 2 is out. Very cheap for owners of Decimort.

http://d16.pl/decimort2

*edit* will be out tomorrow :D

Skullture

06 Jan 2016

phasys wrote:http://d16.pl/decimort2

*edit* will be out tomorrow :D
I just screamed like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert :redface:

tronam

06 Jan 2016

pjeudy wrote:I'll be 100% honest ...I contacted D16 long ago on Porting Phoscyon to REASON...It's cool that they are developing other devices to REASON...but in my HEART Phoscyon and LUSH101 is what I really want from them !
Propellerheads have gotten a lot of flack over their requirement for 3D modeled UI elements, but it can pay off for companies like D16 who can now re-render their interfaces for all platforms and different screen resolutions. With the way they've been multi-platform releasing lately it looks like they are in the process of gradually rebuilding and modernizing all of their plugins for the future, which has probably made porting to RE a lot easier. I think it's good they're focusing on the effects modules for now. Hopefully by the time they try to tackle their instruments the RE SDK will have evolved a bit more to better accommodate them.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

• Information