Nektar Panorama Remote Maps Thread

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
AttenuationHz

25 Oct 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
25 Oct 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
25 Oct 2017
hmmm. If the patches were saved in Reason it might work. You would have to go through every default patch for the VST device and SaveAs the reason patch for the VST. :|

Also weird glitch/bug in that.... :?
As EnochLight pointed out from the notes, if the plugin does not support it then it won't work, that VST PROG thing is a Reason thing not a Nektar thing.
Right but the VST device Patch -/+ can be set up for remote override which is map-able. It would be an incredible amount of work, tedious to say the least! The VST device saves the state of the VST in a Reason patch. Its just the matter of saving the VST device patch. Even if the VST doesn't support patches being saved it will save the state of the VST.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

25 Oct 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
25 Oct 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
25 Oct 2017

As EnochLight pointed out from the notes, if the plugin does not support it then it won't work, that VST PROG thing is a Reason thing not a Nektar thing.
Right but the VST device Patch -/+ can be set up for remote override which is map-able. It would be an incredible amount of work, tedious to say the least! The VST device saves the state of the VST in a Reason patch. Its just the matter of saving the VST device patch. Even if the VST doesn't support patches being saved it will save the state of the VST.
I understand that, but tedious is an understatement, more like no fucking way...

I did think about this the other day if there was away to automate it, did not come up with anything.

EnochLight

25 Oct 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
25 Oct 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
25 Oct 2017

I understand that, but tedious is an understatement, more like no fucking way...

:puf_bigsmile:
Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg
Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg (46.18 KiB) Viewed 5481 times
On a serious note, I may try this for one or two VST that don't have a large preset library. Just seems like a lot of work.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

25 Oct 2017

EnochLight wrote:
25 Oct 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
25 Oct 2017

:puf_bigsmile:

Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg

On a serious note, I may try this for one or two VST that don't have a large preset library. Just seems like a lot of work.
Why not start with Xpand2 ;)

EnochLight

25 Oct 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
25 Oct 2017
EnochLight wrote:
25 Oct 2017
Why not start with Xpand2 ;)
Hah! Perhaps. :puf_bigsmile:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

AttenuationHz

25 Oct 2017

joy2key has a macro for repeated steps. Its just the matter of swithing patches and saving to a folder. I'd say autohotkey could do this macro thing also!!

Its just recording the Mouse movement next patch save! Rinse repeat go insane... :P

Sounds dodgy: https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-t ... n-windows/
For example, you can use it to move the mouse automatically after a set interval in order to prevent their computer from going to standby
:lol:
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

EnochLight

25 Oct 2017

OK so, apparently Nektar Tech's recent Reason 10 "VST support" update introduced over 100 VST officially supported, including Spire and Dune 2... yet neither of those work for me. They show up with no mappings. :(

Can anyone else try Dune 2 or Spire (VST) and let me know if their Panorama's recognize them after the update?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

25 Oct 2017

EnochLight wrote:
25 Oct 2017
OK so, apparently Nektar Tech's recent Reason 10 "VST support" update introduced over 100 VST officially supported, including Spire and Dune 2... yet neither of those work for me. They show up with no mappings. :(

Can anyone else try Dune 2 or Spire (VST) and let me know if their Panorama's recognize them after the update?
Double check the scope, do a File\Export Device Remote Info and have a look at the scope at the does it match in the new file.

I see Dune 2 and Spire but they have used the shorthand scope
Dune 2 = vst.SWSP
Spire = vst.spr2

AttenuationHz

25 Oct 2017

Iv'e not plug-in yet was supposed to do it today didn't get the chance. Can you do it through the firmware updater?

EnochLight

26 Oct 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
25 Oct 2017
Iv'e not plug-in yet was supposed to do it today didn't get the chance. Can you do it through the firmware updater?
The firmware hasn’t changed. Just run the Reason update file in your Nektar account - it installs the new Remote maps with VST support. Just back up your existing if you’ve customized it at all.

AttenuationHz

26 Oct 2017

Very confused. I can't find this update... Clicked on the link from this page at the bottom it say "download it now" but i'm taken to the sign-in page. I sign in and there is nothing there but registration of device (already registered) on my account tab. Downloads have the P1 integration files. Downlaoded that zip contained: "Panorama_P1_Win_1.2.3.5"+"Panorama_Reason_Support_Win_1.6.9" ran both but doesn't look like it did anything It installs maps from 2014 in c:\programfiles\Nektar.

Any ideas, I set up a support ticket there. :?

rudiarii

26 Oct 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
26 Oct 2017
Very confused. I can't find this update... Clicked on the link from this page at the bottom it say "download it now" but i'm taken to the sign-in page. I sign in and there is nothing there but registration of device (already registered) on my account tab. Downloads have the P1 integration files. Downlaoded that zip contained: "Panorama_P1_Win_1.2.3.5"+"Panorama_Reason_Support_Win_1.6.9" ran both but doesn't look like it did anything It installs maps from 2014 in c:\programfiles\Nektar.

I too found it somewhat confusing and finally I got t but I am on MAc OSX 10.11.6.....
"dont let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold" Incubus

AttenuationHz

26 Oct 2017

rudiarii wrote:
26 Oct 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
26 Oct 2017

I too found it somewhat confusing and finally I got t but I am on MAc OSX 10.11.6.....
Care to elaborate? There is a download button at the list page it is a google drive file but when I click on that it say's I need permission. :|

The maps are just text anyone want to copy/pasta?

Version 1.6.9 of the remote files I have didn't that add most RE?

Alos is RpQuad the last of the old script, the custom maps from this thread start after that right?

AttenuationHz

26 Oct 2017

Hmmm. Is all of the scripts added from this thread in the new version?

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea starting a new thread?!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

26 Oct 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
26 Oct 2017
Hmmm. Is all of the scripts added from this thread in the new version?

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea starting a new thread?!
Not yet and I will be doing it but the other way around, looking to add stuff from the new Nektar mapping file where we have not mapped it into ours. (as we have fuller mappings)

Still not sure what to do with the VST stuff, as this mapping file could get BIG very quickly, hence why we have not added VST stuff and leave it up to the individuals to add it if they need it..

AttenuationHz

26 Oct 2017

Sure its HUGE anyway what's a few thousand more lines of code :)

Was just looking at the Patch thing there.

Probably a whole thread on its own... A GitHub would probably be better though. Iris2 is not too bad on patches seem to be small enough patch files that Reason saves, 5KB.

AttenuationHz

26 Oct 2017

Can't edit the post quoted myself :oops:

The Reason VST Device default patches for Iris2:
Iris2 - del_VST device in reason Patch_del.zip
(560.29 KiB) Downloaded 159 times

EnochLight

26 Oct 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
25 Oct 2017
EnochLight wrote:
25 Oct 2017

Double check the scope, do a File\Export Device Remote Info and have a look at the scope at the does it match in the new file.

I see Dune 2 and Spire but they have used the shorthand scope
Dune 2 = vst.SWSP
Spire = vst.spr2
That was it - their shorthand didn't work. I exported the remote files for each and replaced the shorthand with the full name, and the maps show up now. Shame on Nektar for not testing something as simple as this!

Still, the patch +/- buttons still don't work on Spire. I even tried replacing the proper names with the remote export files in the Panorama remote file. No luck. :( I got Dune 2 to work though (patch +/-), so that's pretty sweet! I also got Serum's (patch +/-) to work as well.

Neko the Jaguar

26 Oct 2017

Wow! What an update. I’ve got over 30 instruments and it works with every single one. This is why I bought the P1.

AttenuationHz

27 Oct 2017

Hmm it seems to me that there is a bug with Iris 2 the VST patch+/- remote and automation info keeps on changing from patch to patch for the arrow buttons. There is remote info for those patch arrows I changed the map from Select Next Program to Select Next Patch.

When I click on the Program+/- from edit remote override all patches state a different control is being pressed besides the program +/-

Some VST's don't have that remote info but I'd hazard a guess those that do and are not working are probably having the same latch issue. Just wondering if its a bug with the VST itself or with Reason or Both.

Is it similar with Spire when you click on the remote and next patch does the remote override window pop up. If it does nothing then I'd say it is not a remote-able control.

Pinkbox

29 Oct 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
16 Oct 2017
Pinkbox wrote:
16 Oct 2017

I am.
I'm not sure what is going on there, it's not one of my mappings however it's so basic there is nothing I can see what would cause an issue.

I take it other mappings from your P1 file are OK after the point the ABL3 appears?
Ok I tried to use a new map with only the ABL3 map inside,
and nothing has changed, I was still able to use PX7 and other synths...
I figured unchecking/cheking the box or restarting Reason was not enough to reload the remotemap file. That's what I've alway been doing, and it worked fine until...now?... Reason 9.5? Had to use the auto-detect button.

Anyway, problem solved, thank you Carly.

AttenuationHz

29 Oct 2017

@Carly(Poohbear) Was there a map done for Roboticbean Step note Recorder? In the new maps the first 8 steps for velocity are only mapped.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Oct 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Oct 2017
@Carly(Poohbear) Was there a map done for Roboticbean Step note Recorder? In the new maps the first 8 steps for velocity are only mapped.
Yes there is, 32 steps for Velo and Pitch .

search for com.roboticbean.Step

AttenuationHz

29 Oct 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
29 Oct 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Oct 2017
Yes there is, 32 steps for Velo and Pitch .

search for com.roboticbean.Step
I mean in this thread there is one in the new maps. The first 8 steps for velocity are mapped only I think. There is a few more things mapped but have no idea how to get to them!

Just editing the map for it there seems incomplete to me. Maybe you could point me in the right direction?

Its mapped so the knobs are controlling the pitch of each step on 4 Pages steps 1-32. I want to use X5 to switch to faders (FADERS) view on the screen and also switch the pages view to faders 1-8 x4 X2 9-16 etc for the 32 steps to map them to velocity. I have the Faders mapped to velocity already, imo they are better suited, faders 1-8 for steps 1-8. I will have to define a few more groups right. But how do I set X5 to change pages on the screen 2. select new use for X1_ch-X4_ch. Is there a similar map you have done? Was also thinking from the mixer map when you press shift to bank the faders 1-8 becomes 9-16 would that work to select steps 9-16 on step.

I also want to map Rest/Tie the same way you use Toggle/Mute for Mute/Solo on the mixer. I have Tie mapped but want it so you press Toggle/Mute and it switches the buttons to Rest.

Here's what I have so far:

Code: Select all

Scope	Robotic Bean	com.roboticbean.Step
Define Group	Mode	Instrument	Mixer	Transport	Channel
Define Group	Env_Sync	Env_free	Env_synced
Define Group	Env2_Sync	Env2_free	Env2_synced
Define Group	page	pg	pgA	pgB	pgC	pgD	pgE
Define Group	Env_Focus	Env_view_1	Env_view_2
Define Group	force_patch_Feedback	Patch 1	Patch 2
Define Group	Button_mode	Select	Rest	Tie

Map	Mixer Mode		Mode=Mixer
Map	Instrument Mode		Mode=Instrument
Map	Transport Mode		Mode=Transport
Map	Channel Mode		Mode=Channel

Map	Device Name		"_Step"		HOME

Map	Patch Name		Patch Name			Instrument	Patch 1
Map	Patch Name		Patch Name			Instrument	Patch 2

Map	Force_patch_change		force_patch_Feedback=Patch 1			Instrument	Patch 2
Map	Force_patch_change		force_patch_Feedback=Patch 2			Instrument	Patch 1
Map	Display Default		0			Mixer
Map	Display Default		page=pg			Instrument

Map	Ctrl 1		Step 01 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 2		Step 02 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 3		Step 03 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 4		Step 04 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 5		Step 05 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 6		Step 06 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 7		Step 07 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 8		Step 08 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 9		Step 09 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 10		Step 10 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 11		Step 11 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 12		Step 12 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 13		Step 13 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 14		Step 14 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 15		Step 15 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 16		Step 16 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 17		Step 17 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 18		Step 18 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 19		Step 19 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 20		Step 20 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 21		Step 21 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 22		Step 22 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 23		Step 23 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 24		Step 24 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 25		Step 25 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 26		Step 26 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 27		Step 27 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 28		Step 28 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 29		Step 29 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 30		Step 30 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 31		Step 31 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 32		Step 32 Pitch
Map	Ctrl 33		Step 01 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 34		Step 02 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 35		Step 03 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 36		Step 04 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 37		Step 05 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 38		Step 06 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 39		Step 07 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 40		Step 08 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 41		Step 09 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 42		Step 10 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 43		Step 11 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 44		Step 12 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 45		Step 13 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 46		Step 14 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 47		Step 15 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 48		Step 16 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 49		Step 17 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 50		Step 18 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 51		Step 19 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 52		Step 20 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 53		Step 21 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 54		Step 22 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 55		Step 23 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 56		Step 24 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 57		Step 25 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 58		Step 26 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 59		Step 27 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 60		Step 28 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 61		Step 29 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 62		Step 30 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 63		Step 31 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 64		Step 32 Velocity
Map	Ctrl 65		Step 01 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 66		Step 02 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 67		Step 03 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 68		Step 04 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 69		Step 05 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 70		Step 06 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 71		Step 07 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 72		Step 08 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 73		Step 09 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 74		Step 10 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 75		Step 11 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 76		Step 12 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 77		Step 13 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 78		Step 14 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 79		Step 15 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 80		Step 16 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 81		Step 17 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 82		Step 18 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 83		Step 19 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 84		Step 20 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 85		Step 21 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 86		Step 22 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 87		Step 23 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 88		Step 24 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 89		Step 25 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 90		Step 26 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 91		Step 27 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 92		Step 28 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 93		Step 29 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 94		Step 30 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 95		Step 31 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 96		Step 32 Repeat Count
Map	Ctrl 97		Step 01 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 98		Step 02 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 99		Step 03 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 100		Step 04 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 101		Step 05 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 102		Step 06 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 103		Step 07 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 104		Step 08 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 105		Step 09 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 106		Step 10 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 107		Step 11 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 108		Step 12 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 109		Step 13 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 110		Step 14 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 111		Step 15 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 112		Step 16 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 113		Step 17 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 114		Step 18 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 115		Step 19 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 116		Step 20 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 117		Step 21 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 118		Step 22 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 119		Step 23 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 120		Step 24 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 121		Step 25 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 122		Step 26 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 123		Step 27 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 124		Step 28 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 125		Step 29 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 126		Step 30 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 127		Step 31 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 128		Step 32 Repeat Mode
Map	Ctrl 129		Step 01 Rest
Map	Ctrl 130		Step 02 Rest
Map	Ctrl 131		Step 03 Rest
Map	Ctrl 132		Step 04 Rest
Map	Ctrl 133		Step 05 Rest
Map	Ctrl 134		Step 06 Rest
Map	Ctrl 135		Step 07 Rest
Map	Ctrl 136		Step 08 Rest
Map	Ctrl 137		Step 09 Rest
Map	Ctrl 138		Step 10 Rest
Map	Ctrl 139		Step 11 Rest
Map	Ctrl 140		Step 12 Rest
Map	Ctrl 141		Step 13 Rest
Map	Ctrl 142		Step 14 Rest
Map	Ctrl 143		Step 15 Rest
Map	Ctrl 144		Step 16 Rest
Map	Ctrl 145		Step 17 Rest
Map	Ctrl 146		Step 18 Rest
Map	Ctrl 147		Step 19 Rest
Map	Ctrl 148		Step 20 Rest
Map	Ctrl 149		Step 21 Rest
Map	Ctrl 150		Step 22 Rest
Map	Ctrl 151		Step 23 Rest
Map	Ctrl 152		Step 24 Rest
Map	Ctrl 153		Step 25 Rest
Map	Ctrl 154		Step 26 Rest
Map	Ctrl 155		Step 27 Rest
Map	Ctrl 156		Step 28 Rest
Map	Ctrl 157		Step 29 Rest
Map	Ctrl 158		Step 30 Rest
Map	Ctrl 159		Step 31 Rest
Map	Ctrl 160		Step 32 Rest
Map	Ctrl 161		Step 01 Tie
Map	Ctrl 162		Step 02 Tie
Map	Ctrl 163		Step 03 Tie
Map	Ctrl 164		Step 04 Tie
Map	Ctrl 165		Step 05 Tie
Map	Ctrl 166		Step 06 Tie
Map	Ctrl 167		Step 07 Tie
Map	Ctrl 168		Step 08 Tie
Map	Ctrl 169		Step 09 Tie
Map	Ctrl 170		Step 10 Tie
Map	Ctrl 171		Step 11 Tie
Map	Ctrl 172		Step 12 Tie
Map	Ctrl 173		Step 13 Tie
Map	Ctrl 174		Step 14 Tie
Map	Ctrl 175		Step 15 Tie
Map	Ctrl 176		Step 16 Tie
Map	Ctrl 177		Step 17 Tie
Map	Ctrl 178		Step 18 Tie
Map	Ctrl 179		Step 19 Tie
Map	Ctrl 180		Step 20 Tie
Map	Ctrl 181		Step 21 Tie
Map	Ctrl 182		Step 22 Tie
Map	Ctrl 183		Step 23 Tie
Map	Ctrl 184		Step 24 Tie
Map	Ctrl 185		Step 25 Tie
Map	Ctrl 186		Step 26 Tie
Map	Ctrl 187		Step 27 Tie
Map	Ctrl 188		Step 28 Tie
Map	Ctrl 189		Step 29 Tie
Map	Ctrl 190		Step 30 Tie
Map	Ctrl 191		Step 31 Tie
Map	Ctrl 192		Step 32 Tie
Map	Ctrl 193		Enable Outputs
Map	Ctrl 194		Sequence Length
Map	Ctrl 195		Root Key
Map	Ctrl 196		Root Scale
Map	Ctrl 197		Manual Reset
Map	Ctrl 198		Manual Mute/Rest
Map	Ctrl 199		Offset
Map	Ctrl 200		Playback Direction
Map	Ctrl 201		Resolution
Map	Ctrl 202		Slide
Map	Ctrl 203		Shuffle Amount
Map	Ctrl 204		Shuffle Mode
Map	Ctrl 205		Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 206		Velocity
Map	Ctrl 207		Manual Transpose
Map	Ctrl 208		Current Step
Map	Ctrl 209		Gate Lamp
Map	Ctrl 210		Step 01 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 211		Step 02 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 212		Step 03 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 213		Step 04 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 214		Step 05 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 215		Step 06 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 216		Step 07 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 217		Step 08 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 218		Step 09 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 219		Step 10 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 220		Step 11 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 221		Step 12 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 222		Step 13 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 223		Step 14 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 224		Step 15 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 225		Step 16 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 226		Step 17 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 227		Step 18 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 228		Step 19 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 229		Step 20 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 230		Step 21 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 231		Step 22 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 232		Step 23 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 233		Step 24 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 234		Step 25 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 235		Step 26 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 236		Step 27 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 237		Step 28 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 238		Step 29 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 239		Step 30 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 240		Step 31 Gate Width
Map	Ctrl 241		Step 32 Gate Width

Map	Env Label 1		""			Instrument
Map	Env Label 2		""			Instrument

Map	Button Select Up		Env_Focus=Env_view_2		FADER_VIEW	Instrument
Map	Encoder Select Up		Env_Focus=Env_view_1		FADER_VIEW	Instrument

// HOME PAGE (DEFAULT)
Map	Ch Knob 1		1			Instrument
Map	Ch Knob 2		2			Instrument
Map	Ch Knob 3		3			Instrument
Map	Ch Knob 4		4			Instrument
Map	Ch Knob 5		5			Instrument
Map	Ch Knob 6		6			Instrument
Map	Ch Knob 7		7			Instrument
Map	Ch Knob 8		8			Instrument

// PAGE A (USER)
Map	X1_Labeli		"Step 1-8"			Instrument
Map	X1		page=pgA		HOME	Instrument

Map	Ch Knob 1		1			Instrument	pgA
Map	Ch Knob 2		2			Instrument	pgA
Map	Ch Knob 3		3			Instrument	pgA
Map	Ch Knob 4		4			Instrument	pgA
Map	Ch Knob 5		5			Instrument	pgA
Map	Ch Knob 6		6			Instrument	pgA
Map	Ch Knob 7		7			Instrument	pgA
Map	Ch Knob 8		8			Instrument	pgA

// PAGE B
Map	X2_Labeli		"9-16"			Instrument
Map	X2		page=pgB		HOME	Instrument

Map	Ch Knob 1		9			Instrument	pgB
Map	Ch Knob 2		10			Instrument	pgB
Map	Ch Knob 3		11			Instrument	pgB
Map	Ch Knob 4		12			Instrument	pgB
Map	Ch Knob 5		13			Instrument	pgB
Map	Ch Knob 6		14			Instrument	pgB
Map	Ch Knob 7		15			Instrument	pgB
Map	Ch Knob 8		16			Instrument	pgB

// PAGE C
Map	X3_Labeli		"17-24"			Instrument
Map	X3		page=pgC		HOME	Instrument

Map	Ch Knob 1		17			Instrument	pgC
Map	Ch Knob 2		18			Instrument	pgC
Map	Ch Knob 3		19			Instrument	pgC
Map	Ch Knob 4		20			Instrument	pgC
Map	Ch Knob 5		21			Instrument	pgC
Map	Ch Knob 6		22			Instrument	pgC
Map	Ch Knob 7		23			Instrument	pgC
Map	Ch Knob 8		24			Instrument	pgC

// PAGE D
Map	X4_Labeli		"25-32"			Instrument
Map	X4		page=pgD		HOME	Instrument

Map	Ch Knob 1		25			Instrument	pgD
Map	Ch Knob 2		26			Instrument	pgD
Map	Ch Knob 3		27			Instrument	pgD
Map	Ch Knob 4		28			Instrument	pgD
Map	Ch Knob 5		29			Instrument	pgD
Map	Ch Knob 6		30			Instrument	pgD
Map	Ch Knob 7		31			Instrument	pgD
Map	Ch Knob 8		32			Instrument	pgD

// FADERS
Map	Fader 1		33			Instrument
Map	Fader 2		34			Instrument
Map	Fader 3		35			Instrument
Map	Fader 4		36			Instrument
Map	Fader 5		37			Instrument
Map	Fader 6		38			Instrument
Map	Fader 7		39			Instrument
Map	Fader 8		40			Instrument
Map	Fader 9		206			Instrument

//Buttons
Map	Button 1		161		NAME	Instrument
Map	Button 2		162		NAME	Instrument
Map	Button 3		163		NAME	Instrument
Map	Button 4		164		NAME	Instrument
Map	Button 5		165		NAME	Instrument
Map	Button 6		166		NAME	Instrument
Map	Button 7		167		NAME	Instrument
Map	Button 8		168		NAME	Instrument

//Encoders
Map	Knob 1		199		NAME	Instrument
Map	Knob 2		195		NAME	Instrument
Map	Knob 3		196		NAME	Instrument
Map	Knob 4		207		NAME	Instrument
Map	Knob 5		200		NAME	Instrument	
Map	Knob 6		203		NAME	Instrument
Map	Knob 7		204		NAME	Instrument
Map	Knob 8		205		NAME	Instrument

//Map	Ctrl 193		Enable Outputs
//Map	Ctrl 194		Sequence Length
//Map	Ctrl 195		Root Key
//Map	Ctrl 196		Root Scale
//Map	Ctrl 197		Manual Reset
//Map	Ctrl 198		Manual Mute/Rest
//Map	Ctrl 199		Offset
//Map	Ctrl 200		Playback Direction
//Map	Ctrl 201		Resolution
//Map	Ctrl 202		Slide
//Map	Ctrl 203		Shuffle Amount
//Map	Ctrl 204		Shuffle Mode
//Map	Ctrl 205		Gate Width
//Map	Ctrl 206		Velocity
//Map	Ctrl 207		Manual Transpose
//Map	Ctrl 208		Current Step
//Map	Ctrl 209		Gate Lamp
If you have that, that grab thing picks up the steps like the EnvPo on Europa/Grain. When you press shift when Step is running and try to map stuff it picks up the steps instead.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Oct 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
29 Oct 2017
First thing lets name the maps so we know which maps we are talking about.

ReasonTalk maps or RTs maps, those are maps we produce and manage
Tim's maps, Come straight from Nektar

First off you are working on Tim's map, I would say forget doing that as you are going to end up doing most of the mapping and there no Reason to use the Grab feature.

I have looked at RTs map and this is what I was thinking.

Data Encoder Switch between steps 1-8, 9-16,17-24,25-32

Faders control
Vel
Width
Rept

Knobs (above faders)
Pitch
Mode (when Faders are pointing at repeat)

Buttons (below faders)
Rest
Tie

X buttons
1 switch Buttons between Rest and Tie
2 switch Faders between Vel, Width, Rept
3 Spare ??
4 <Fader ch Knob> view
5 Random

ch knobs
What they are set to aleady

• Information