Nektar Panorama Remote Maps Thread

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
EnochLight

28 Jul 2017

djsmex wrote:
26 Jul 2017
I'm looking for Remote map editors to join my www.reasonremoter.uk site to share their codec/maps. Please give it a look and if you'd like to share your work, please join, it's all free.
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
The font is really terrible on the site extremely hard to read.
Agreed. Tried both Chrome and Firefox, and the text is almost unreadable. Also, it appears to be formatted for old fashioned standard def screens. Looking at it on even an old 1080p monitor, there's massive amounts of wasted space on the sides. Still, I like the idea and hope that djsmex develops it further!
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (160.18 KiB) Viewed 2946 times
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Still getting to grips with this P1 a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Is it just because its reason 9.5 that shift instrument does not work great? Once the data knob gets down to Rack Extensions it won't scroll back up. Seems to be only Reason instrument devices that you're able to add also I can't see a way to add effects or utilities even players.

The P1 seems to be not just working with reason correctly for me. Sometimes pressing shift and instrument does not work and instead scrolls the rack devices. I think its because it gets down to Rack Extensions on the P1 screen and does not know how to handle that. Damn confusing that the data knob is anti clockwise too should be can that be inverted?

I had to put the remote map from this thread into the folder and create a folder called Nektar there was no remote map in there at all. I used auto detect to add the p1 to reason.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

EnochLight

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

Is it just because its reason 9.5 that shift instrument does not work great? Once the data knob gets down to Rack Extensions it won't scroll back up. Seems to be only Reason instrument devices that you're able to add also I can't see a way to add effects or utilities even players.

The P1 seems to be not just working with reason correctly for me. Sometimes pressing shift and instrument does not work and instead scrolls the rack devices. I think its because it gets down to Rack Extensions on the P1 screen and does not know how to handle that. Damn confusing that the data knob is anti clockwise too should be can that be inverted?

I had to put the remote map from this thread into the folder and create a folder called Nektar there was no remote map in there at all. I used auto detect to add the p1 to reason.
This is how all Panorama's work with Shift+create instrument. You can always scroll native devices back & forth just fine, but as soon as you crossover to RE's - it has no way of knowing which ones you have installed (at least it's not parsing anything that tells it that currently), thus, you can't go back afterwards.

I doubt Nektar Tech will ever fix that, or if they even can. Not sure if it's a limit with how they integrate with Reason or just lazy programming. Reason's "Remote" codec is like, I dunno, ~15 years old at this point? It has quite a few limitations and could use an overhaul, IMHO.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
djsmex wrote:
26 Jul 2017
I'm looking for Remote map editors to join my www.reasonremoter.uk site to share their codec/maps. Please give it a look and if you'd like to share your work, please join, it's all free.
The font is really terrible on the site extremely hard to read.
I was going to say the same thing....

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

It should have been there, I take it you installed the drivers also make sure you have the latest firmware...

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

It should have been there, I take it you installed the drivers also make sure you have the latest firmware...
Latest firmware where is that located tried to find it on the site there but I ran that updater thought it did it automatically. Ran the driver installation maybe it didn't run correctly.

I remember hitting a button combination for firmware version though I can't remember what the combo is now.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

The 2 buttons above <bank and bank> at the same time will show the firmware.

for the P4 it's 1.10.04

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

for the P4 it's 1.10.04
Its all coming back to me now :thumbs_up: 1.12.09 on the p1. I completely reinstalled the whole thing and still have not got that map + nektar folder in app data. I even added it myself and its showing no map for proton on the p1 one of the recently added maps. I checked the file its in the file v1.3.0. Any ideas?

I wanted to see if I could edit the Subtractor map so the amp envelope is displayed on the mod page instead and have the filter envelope on faders 4-8 mod on 1-4 currently its amp 1-4 filter 4-8 and mod on a separate page in reverse of what you see on the screen confusing to say the least. If I could edit that there is a few other things I would probably change the layout of in the map. That's if its even possible to change that map if it is I would see about adding a couple of VST maps to Mixer/Master section that I use on all projects. Oxone 5 maximiser, Pro C2.

I don't know if its possible to add a map for FabFilter Pro Q/Q2. Everything is automatable from what I seen on the info file but I have not seen a way to add bands with the P1. You add the EQ bands by moving the yellow line on the VST. That is one VST that would be amazing mapped! As a work around I think you would have to have bands already on the EQ as the default pre-set to be able to move them on the Panorama.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

for the P4 it's 1.10.04
Its all coming back to me now :thumbs_up: 1.12.09 on the p1. I completely reinstalled the whole thing and still have not got that map + nektar folder in app data. I even added it myself and its showing no map for proton on the p1 one of the recently added maps. I checked the file its in the file v1.3.0. Any ideas?

I wanted to see if I could edit the Subtractor map so the amp envelope is displayed on the mod page instead and have the filter envelope on faders 4-8 mod on 1-4 currently its amp 1-4 filter 4-8 and mod on a separate page in reverse of what you see on the screen confusing to say the least. If I could edit that there is a few other things I would probably change the layout of in the map. That's if its even possible to change that map if it is I would see about adding a couple of VST maps to Mixer/Master section that I use on all projects. Oxone 5 maximiser, Pro C2.

I don't know if its possible to add a map for FabFilter Pro Q/Q2. Everything is automatable from what I seen on the info file but I have not seen a way to add bands with the P1. You add the EQ bands by moving the yellow line on the VST. That is one VST that would be amazing mapped! As a work around I think you would have to have bands already on the EQ as the default pre-set to be able to move them on the Panorama.
What do you mean by app data?

The location of the Nektar map is
Windows: C:\ProgramData\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Maps\Nektar
OSX: //Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/Remote/Maps/Nektar

If there were no maps then you will be missing the Mixer mappings as well...
Under Control Sirfaces do you see 2? 1 called "Nektar Panaorama Mixer Mode" and the other "Nektar Panorama"?

are you on Windows?

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

Under Control Sirfaces do you see 2? 1 called "Nektar Panaorama Mixer Mode" and the other "Nektar Panorama"?

are you on Windows?
Ah Program data I see where I made that mistake now! :roll: :lol:

Then yeah that's there.

I'll be very sad if I discover I'm not using windows! :x

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

are you on Windows?

Then yeah that's there.

When you make a change to a map all you have to do is go to the control surface and just untick and retick the "Nektar Panaorama" for it to take effect....

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

Then yeah that's there.

When you make a change to a map all you have to do is go to the control surface and just untick and retick the "Nektar Panaorama" for it to take effect....
:thumbs_up:

Right I added the remote from the thread but my remotemap is named "PanoramaP1.remotemap" renaming the map from the thread here to the same name gave an error on line 4 they are named the same in both files though! Sorry I'm probably being a nuisance at this stage! :)
Line 4.JPG
Line 4.JPG (21.83 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Scrap that the name was "Panorama" in the file from here but my map the name is "PanoramaP1" I changed the name as per the error but it gives this error now.

Code: Select all

Failed to load control surface: Nektar, PanoramaP1.
Map File Errors:
Line  24: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  25: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  26: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  27: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  28: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  1156: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  1658: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  2504: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  2509: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  2512: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  5251: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  5602: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  6047: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  14356: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  40102: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55147: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55149: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55152: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55153: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55154: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55155: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55156: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55157: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55158: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55159: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55160: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55161: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55162: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55163: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55164: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55167: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55168: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55169: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55170: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55171: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55172: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55173: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55174: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55175: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55176: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55177: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55178: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55179: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55180: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55181: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55182: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55183: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55184: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55185: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55186: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55187: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55188: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55189: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55190: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55191: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55192: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55193: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55194: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55195: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55196: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55197: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55198: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55199: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55200: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55201: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55202: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55203: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55204: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55205: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55206: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55207: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55208: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55209: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55210: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55211: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55212: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55213: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55214: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55215: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55216: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55217: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55218: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55219: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55220: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55221: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55222: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55223: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55224: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55225: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55226: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55227: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55228: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55229: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55230: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55231: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55232: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55233: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55234: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55235: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55236: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55237: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55238: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55239: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55240: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55241: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55242: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55243: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55244: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55245: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55246: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55247: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55248: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55249: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55250: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55251: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55252: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55253: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55254: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55255: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55256: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55257: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55258: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55259: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55260: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55261: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55262: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55263: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55264: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55265: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55266: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55267: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55268: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55269: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55270: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55271: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55272: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55273: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55274: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55275: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55276: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55277: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55278: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55279: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55280: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55281: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55282: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55283: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55284: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55285: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55286: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55287: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55288: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55289: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55290: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55291: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55292: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55293: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55294: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55295: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55296: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55297: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55298: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55299: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55300: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55301: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55302: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55303: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55304: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55305: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55306: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55307: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55308: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55309: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55310: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55311: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55312: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55313: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55314: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55315: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55316: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55317: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55318: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55319: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55320: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55321: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55322: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55323: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55324: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55325: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55326: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55327: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55328: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55329: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55330: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55331: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55332: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55333: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55334: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55335: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55336: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55337: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55338: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55339: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55340: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55341: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55342: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55343: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55344: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55345: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55346: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55347: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55348: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55349: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55350: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55351: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55352: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55353: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55354: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55355: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55356: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55357: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55358: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55359: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55360: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55361: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55362: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55363: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55364: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55365: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55366: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55367: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55368: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55369: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55370: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55371: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55372: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55373: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55374: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55375: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55376: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55377: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55378: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55379: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55380: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55381: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55382: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55383: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55384: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55385: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55386: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55387: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55388: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55389: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55390: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55391: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55392: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55393: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55394: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55395: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55396: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55397: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55398: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55399: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55400: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55401: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55402: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55403: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55404: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55405: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55406: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55407: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55408: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55409: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55410: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55411: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55412: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Is it a formatting thing saved with notepad++. Have the backups!
Last edited by AttenuationHz on 28 Jul 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

Right I added the remote from the thread but my remotemap is named "PanoramaP1.remotemap" renaming the map from the thread here to the same name gave an error on line 4 they are named the same in both files though! Sorry I'm probably being a nuisance at this stage! :)

Scrap that the name was "Panorama" in the file from here but my map the name is "PanoramaP1" I changed the name as per the error but it gives this error now.

Map File Errors:
Line  24: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  25: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  26: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  27: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  28: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  1156: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  1658: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  2504: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  2509: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  2512: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  5251: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  5602: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  6047: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  14356: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  40102: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55147: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55149: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55152: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55153: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55154: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55155: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55156: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55157: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55158: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55159: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55160: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55161: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55162: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55163: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55164: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55167: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55168: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55169: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55170: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55171: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55172: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55173: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55174: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55175: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55176: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55177: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55178: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55179: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55180: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55181: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55182: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55183: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55184: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55185: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55186: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55187: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55188: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55189: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55190: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55191: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55192: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55193: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55194: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55195: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55196: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55197: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55198: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55199: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55200: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55201: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55202: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55203: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55204: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55205: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55206: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55207: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55208: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55209: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55210: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55211: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55212: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55213: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55214: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55215: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55216: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55217: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55218: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55219: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55220: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55221: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55222: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55223: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55224: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55225: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55226: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55227: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55228: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55229: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55230: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55231: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55232: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55233: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55234: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55235: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55236: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55237: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55238: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55239: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55240: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55241: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55242: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55243: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55244: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55245: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55246: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55247: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55248: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55249: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55250: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55251: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55252: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55253: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55254: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55255: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55256: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55257: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55258: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55259: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55260: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55261: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55262: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55263: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55264: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55265: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55266: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55267: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55268: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55269: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55270: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55271: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55272: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55273: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55274: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55275: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55276: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55277: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55278: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55279: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55280: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55281: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55282: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55283: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55284: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55285: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55286: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55287: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55288: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55289: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55290: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55291: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55292: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55293: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55294: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55295: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55296: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55297: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55298: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55299: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55300: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55301: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55302: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55303: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55304: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55305: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55306: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55307: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55308: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55309: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55310: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55311: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55312: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55313: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55314: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55315: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55316: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55317: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55318: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55319: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55320: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55321: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55322: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55323: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55324: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55325: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55326: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55327: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55328: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55329: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55330: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55331: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55332: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55333: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55334: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55335: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55336: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55337: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55338: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55339: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55340: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55341: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55342: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55343: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55344: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55345: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55346: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55347: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55348: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55349: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55350: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55351: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55352: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55353: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55354: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55355: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55356: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55357: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55358: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55359: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55360: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55361: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55362: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55363: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55364: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55365: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55366: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55367: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55368: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55369: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55370: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55371: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55372: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55373: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55374: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55375: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55376: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55377: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55378: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55379: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55380: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55381: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55382: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55383: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55384: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55385: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55386: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55387: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55388: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55389: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55390: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55391: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55392: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55393: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55394: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55395: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55396: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55397: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55398: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55399: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55400: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55401: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55402: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55403: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55404: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55405: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55406: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55407: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55408: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55409: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55410: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55411: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Line  55412: Map entry with unknown control surface item.
Could you zip up your original P1 remotemap and send it over...

The first lot of errors are to do with performance settings, Pitch bend\Modulation\damper\expression\channel pressure.
Some of the other errors are to do with the above.
The 55xxx ones are do with the new shitty way Nektar do quick maps, I'm surprised the P1 does not support that..

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

The first lot of errors are to do with performance settings, Pitch bend\Modulation\damper\expression\channel pressure.
The 55xxx ones are do with the new shitty way Nektar do quick maps, I'm surprised the P1 does not support that..
PanoramaP1.zip
(179.17 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
If I just copy pasta the remote map from here into my map will that work? Is the end of my map the begining of the maps added from here or are there maps added in between?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

PanoramaP1.zip

If I just copy pasta the remote map from here into my map will that work? Is the end of my map the begining of the maps added from here or are there maps added in between?
Just had a quick look at your file...

looks like our stuff starts at 37244 (com.blamsoft.DC1),
however you will have to remove the "Orange" mappings (about 55113) and comment out that line 40102.

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

PanoramaP1.zip

however you will have to remove the "Orange" mappings (about 55113) and comment out that line 40102.
took a while to scroll through the proton map many lines!

I pasted the proton map into my map while i was waiting but it didn't pick up an error nor did it work.

//**********************************************************************************
Scope	LoveOne	se.loveone.Protron
//**********************************************************************************

//	Scripted by PoohBear	V2.5	

//********************************* End OF SCRIPT **********************************
//********************************* Proton
//********************************* End OF SCRIPT **********************************
Copy pasted from those two points or should it be after the asterisks and before the end asterisks.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

I pasted the proton map into my map while i was waiting but it didn't pick up an error nor did it work.

Copy pasted from those two points or should it be after the asterisks and before the end asterisks.
That should be fine, it should work, try restarting the P1..

FYI // = comment only

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

FYI // = comment only
Try this file...
Attachments
PanoramaP1 (new).zip
(484.33 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Last edited by Carly(Poohbear) on 29 Jul 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

FYI // = comment only
Try this file...
and make sure you don't have any backup files etc in the C:\ProgramData\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Maps\Nektar
make a backup in c:\temp or something.

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

Try this file...
and make sure you don't have any backup files etc in the C:\ProgramData\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Maps\Nektar
Ah okay // that was my next question how to comment out :D will do thanks for the help if it does not work I'll contact Nektar.

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Map File Errors:
Line 57947: Scope already defined. ← comment out?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017

Ah okay // that was my next question how to comment out :D will do thanks for the help if it does not work I'll contact Nektar.
One thing to double check is the P1 is setup for Reason, Internal -> Setup -> Load -> Select Preset 1-Nektar 1 -> Load

AttenuationHz

28 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
28 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017

One thing to double check is the P1 is setup for Reason, Internal -> Setup -> Load -> Select Preset 1-Nektar 1 -> Load
It was yes. I commented out that error and a plethora of errors followed so I just deleted the whole section and that got a green tick but proton map still no joy. That's on the zip you attached there.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Map File Errors:
Arh, My bad, I re-mapped the Combinator mapping as they had the wrong results being passed back. So you should have removed the earlier version.

I have updated my attachment (PanaramaP1.remotemap) from earlier....need to find another P1 user...

AttenuationHz

29 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
29 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
28 Jul 2017
Map File Errors:
Arh, My bad, I re-mapped the Combinator mapping as they had the wrong results being passed back. So you should have removed the earlier version.

I have updated my attachment (PanaramaP1.remotemap) from earlier....need to find another P1 user...
Could the different firmware version be the cause? (mine is 1.12.09, P4 1.10.04) I've tried the updated version no mapping on the screen with instrument selected on the p1 for proton. Hopefully someone else with a P1 could respond to see if they have trouble.

I'm going to try make my own map for a RE with a few knobs maybe or look into it anyway.

What were you saying about the new way nektar do quick maps could that be causing trouble also.

I locked the P1 to a proton and the map works on the p1. But with it locked I can't switch devices even and when I select a ReDrum in the rack its locked to the proton still even though it says Redrum on the p1 screen track+/- does not change the device but the name on screen changes.

Hopefully the VST maps Nektar said will be release in mid July will fix any issues whenever it's to be released.

Edit: I had the P1 mixer mode and normal mode locked to the master section unlocking the P1 normal mode I think fixed the issue. :oops:

• Information