Nektar Panorama Remote Maps Thread

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Mar 2017

nscerri wrote:Would like to know if there is a nektar map file which collects the changes discussed in this forum, as I am a tad lost from where to start. Thanks :)

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
Hi,

The file Panorama.remotemap found at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sberq7vvyfit ... T4sra?dl=0
contains all the mappings talked about on this thread.

This file has to replace the file found at

Windows: C:\ProgramData\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Maps\Nektar
OSX: //Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/Remote/Maps/Nektar

When backing up the existing file, back it up to a totally new directory (there have been issues reported if backing up in place).

Hope that helps..

nscerri

29 Mar 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
nscerri wrote:Would like to know if there is a nektar map file which collects the changes discussed in this forum, as I am a tad lost from where to start. Thanks :)

Hi,

The file Panorama.remotemap found at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sberq7vvyfit ... T4sra?dl=0
contains all the mappings talked about on this thread.

When backing up the existing file, back it up to a totally new directory (there have been issues reported if backing up in place).

Hope that helps..
Thanks Poohbear, exactly what I needed :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

31 Mar 2017

EnochLight wrote:
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Just a quick video off how to use the new mappings..

Thanks for that Carly - the video was quite helpful!
Thanks for the feedback, out of interest did you realise with the mappings I have created in the past could be used that way?

EnochLight

03 Apr 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Thanks for the feedback, out of interest did you realise with the mappings I have created in the past could be used that way?
Nope - I did not!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

05 Apr 2017

Dropbox updated..

Files added
Blamsoft VK2

Nektar Mappings - VK2.repatch

Files updated
Panorama.remotemap

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sberq7vvyfit ... T4sra?dl=0[/quote]

video to follow.

Tobi Rice

05 Apr 2017

Thank you very much Carly. I highly appreciated what you do here.
Reason 3-10, Propulsion Drum Sequencer,
Synchronous, Synapse Antidote

Nektar Panorma P4, Push2

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

05 Apr 2017

Tobi Rice wrote:Thank you very much Carly. I highly appreciated what you do here.
Thanks for saying so..

Note I have just updated the mappings again for the VK2, I had missed the Filter Bandwidth and Filter Crossfade which is now added..

centomila

19 Apr 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Dropbox updated..

Files updated
Panorama.remotemap

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sberq7vvyfit ... T4sra?dl=0
video to follow.[/quote]

I've spotted something broken in this version

- @ line 55032 the instrument name is not assigned (InstNameHere) (i suppose is Scope Studio Corbach nl.studiocorbach.MixfoodOrange )
- 55065 Map Env Label 1 "amp envelope " Instrument
- 55067 Map Env Label 2 "filter envelope " Instrument

The other mappings for this RE seems to be copied by a sample remote file and are not correctly associated to the Nektar faders and knobs.

And btw... THANKS TO POOHBEAR AND EVERYONE WORKING ON THIS PROJECT <3.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

19 Apr 2017

centomila wrote:
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Dropbox updated..

Files updated
Panorama.remotemap

video to follow.

I've spotted something broken in this version

- @ line 55032 the instrument name is not assigned (InstNameHere) (i suppose is Scope Studio Corbach nl.studiocorbach.MixfoodOrange )
- 55065 Map Env Label 1 "amp envelope " Instrument
- 55067 Map Env Label 2 "filter envelope " Instrument

The other mappings for this RE seems to be copied by a sample remote file and are not correctly associated to the Nektar faders and knobs.

And btw... THANKS TO POOHBEAR AND EVERYONE WORKING ON THIS PROJECT <3.
Thanks for the heads up.

The InstNameHere is one of my own Place holders I use in my own templates and does not matter the fact it does not say anything here but I have removed it so not to confuse others...

Note // means a comment

I'm going to laugh about the Orange RE mappings as it's one of the new ones from Nektar's last release using the new "Ctrl" method, also this denoted by the _ (underscore) in the device name, this mapping works for me.... in a fashion, as in they have only mapped about 56 controls out of 259...
If you are saying this mappings is not working at all (Red cross under controller settings) then I wonder if you need the latest Nektar drivers for it?

Note: The mapping file I copy up is straight from my Nektar working directory and is working for me OK...

centomila

19 Apr 2017

Sorry sorry sorry! My mistake! I don't remember why i did it, but i've had an old lua codec with the remote script at the last version. Probably some backup restored badly.

Now it works :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2017

centomila wrote:Sorry sorry sorry! My mistake! I don't remember why i did it, but i've had an old lua codec with the remote script at the last version. Probably some backup restored badly.

Now it works :)
Good to here.

If you do see anything else which does not look right or is not right please feel free to say so.

I also want to offer custom screens, i.e. if you find you are flipping between screens just to get to 1 or 2 controls it would be better to have them on one screen, so I'm open for suggestions etc.

arqui

20 Apr 2017

Remotemap for A-List Fingerpicking Nylon
Carly, if you want you can add or modify it
A-List Fingerpicking.txt
(2.33 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Last edited by arqui on 21 Apr 2017, edited 1 time in total.
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2017

arqui wrote:Remotemap for A-List Fingerpicking Nylon

A-List Fingerpicking.txt
Cheers, I have update the remote mapping file and uploaded it.

Note you mapping file is missing the S in Scope..

If you PM me your DropBox email I should be able to add you so you can update it in the future...

arqui

21 Apr 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
arqui wrote:Remotemap for A-List Fingerpicking Nylon

A-List Fingerpicking.txt
Cheers, I have update the remote mapping file and uploaded it.

Note you mapping file is missing the S in Scope..

If you PM me your DropBox email I should be able to add you so you can update it in the future...
just updated, thanks

WillyOD

22 May 2017

Hello, I'm getting P6 next month and I was wondering about these remote maps. Is there a global file with all of the remote maps or do I have to manually add the remote maps for all Rack Extensions I'm planning to use?
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

22 May 2017

WillyOD wrote:Hello, I'm getting P6 next month and I was wondering about these remote maps. Is there a global file with all of the remote maps or do I have to manually add the remote maps for all Rack Extensions I'm planning to use?
There is a global file "Panorama.remotemap" which is all you need and can be found here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sberq7vvyfit ... T4sra?dl=0

The comment plates are something new hence there are only a few there..

This video also gives an idea of how the latest maps are mapped :)

WillyOD

22 May 2017

Thank you very much, Carly(Poohbear). I've been rocking Oxygen 49 for years and years I'm really looking forward to moving to P6!-)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

22 May 2017

WillyOD wrote:Thank you very much, Carly(Poohbear). I've been rocking Oxygen 49 for years and years I'm really looking forward to moving to P6!-)
I still have my Oxygen 49 and the main thing I like about it is the weight, however I did have issues with a couple of pots, the Nektar is a heavy K/B (there is no more of just sitting it on my lap :) ) also I only run one USB cable to the device and don't miss the automatic fader one bit (you need to run 2 USB cables or supply it power)...

But I would never give up my Nektar, your workflow will change once you get one...

WillyOD

22 May 2017

I'm gonna keep my Oxygen 49 as a secondary keyboard (and maybe get somekind of a carry bag for it so I can take to my friend's place for jamming).

Thanks for the info! I've been actually looking for someone who has experience with both keyboards (since I cannot physically test P6 myself, I'll have to make a "blind purchase"), and the one thing I've been wondering:

How do the P6's keys feel compared to O49?

That's good to know about automation faders, they''re cool looking but not really that useful (I owned ProTools Digi 001 once ;))

Carly(Poohbear) wrote: I still have my Oxygen 49 and the main thing I like about it is the weight, however I did have issues with a couple of pots, the Nektar is a heavy K/B (there is no more of just sitting it on my lap :) ) also I only run one USB cable to the device and don't miss the automatic fader one bit (you need to run 2 USB cables or supply it power)...

But I would never give up my Nektar, your workflow will change once you get one...

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

22 May 2017

WillyOD wrote:I'm gonna keep my Oxygen 49 as a secondary keyboard (and maybe get somekind of a carry bag for it so I can take to my friend's place for jamming).

Thanks for the info! I've been actually looking for someone who has experience with both keyboards (since I cannot physically test P6 myself, I'll have to make a "blind purchase"), and the one thing I've been wondering:

How do the P6's keys feel compared to O49?

That's good to know about automation faders, they''re cool looking but not really that useful (I owned ProTools Digi 001 once ;))
I think the keys are better on the P series however I would not say they are like a 100 * better but I do like the feel and the action for that type of keyboard however the integration in to Reason is really what it's all about for me...

arqui

25 May 2017

Hi Carly, have you a based sheet with menu to share me, because I try to make the remotemap of Resonans, thanks and regards

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

25 May 2017

Dropbox updated..

Nektar Mappings updated - Legend and Antidote
(the mappings broke after the last update to Antidote and Legend)

Files updated
Panorama.remotemap

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

25 May 2017

arqui wrote:Hi Carly, have you a based sheet with menu to share me, because I try to make the remotemap of Resonans, thanks and regards
I'll PM you...

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 May 2017

Dropbox updated.. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sberq7vvyfit ... T4sra?dl=0

New mapping
VST Korg M1

Files added
Nektar Mappings - VST - M1.repatch (commentator)
RemoteVST M1.txt

Files updated
Panorama.remotemap

NOTE: The file Panorama.remotemap contains all the mappings talked about on this thread.

dopplereffect

29 May 2017

Holy Reason Update!

Just curious, is there a mapping from nektar for serum? is it possible to lock that to vst via internal mode?

• Information