A little disappointed: Nektar P Series

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Lizard

29 Aug 2015

Before I get into the discussion of my lament I do want to say (and I’m sure other owners would agree) that this series of controllers is probably the most comprehensive controller for Reason built and what it offers to Reason users works very well. It’s fluid and intuitive and meets in the middle between the joy of hardware with the flexibility of software. I have owned a P6 for a couple years now and use it extensively for my projects. I do not desire to look further unless there is a new and better one that integrates an audio interface with a weighted keyboard. ;)

So why a rant? Well what I was sold on and mostly motivated by was this understanding that the makers would continually offer updated support to an ever expanding Re market. I did expect them to be a few months behind Re releases and for some Re there may not really be a good reason to map say a four control device. But the truth is as of the day I am posting this an update hasn’t been released in nearly a year. November of 2014 is what their website reflects and was still behind on mappings of some fairly popular Re at that time. I believe it was more of a maintenance release. I understand they have some focus other DAWs such as Bitwig / Cubase / Logic but I’m sure they could still afford to throw an effort towards continual Re support. Three months was good. Six months was with raised brow but now at almost a year it has me concerned.

What even further exacerbates my frustration is that I’d probably take on trying to program my own remote files for use with the controller. They are not your average looking remote maps however. Open the RemoteMap ina text editor and you’ll see. But if you wanted to take this task on there is no guidance on this in any of their literature on the site or in the manual. I do accept that this is probably with many reasons and mostly having to have additional support taken on when people have made unsuccessful attempts. It is my belief that it would have been the best option for this piece of hardware to develop an editor so that users could have created their own maps with menus and so on that allowed for saving and possible sharing of maps within a Nektar Community. People could download only the ones they need and run the program to compile a Panorama Remotemap specific to their toolset. This keeps it simple and uncluttered. Or perhaps it is just not that easy and more to it than I could possible understand. But this….. this would make the device eternal.

I don’t look to solve anything with this discussion of course but wonder if among Nektar users I share the same feeling. I am not trying to call Nektar out or anything like that. They make a great product and I am sure trying to grab as much market share as possible with other DAW users but as a Reason user I’m feeling the sting of neglect. Am I unreasonable in feeling that there should be much more frequent updates to Re mappings for Reason? Are they less interested in the Reason platform now? Chime in if you have any thoughts on this.

Gardinski

29 Aug 2015

I absolutely LOVE my P6. I only picked it up about 6 weeks ago, and it has revolutionised my workflow. Earlier today, I was recommending it on a Reason Facebook thread, and I really can't praise it highly enough.

But you're absolutely right. It's incredibly frustrating to have this beautiful piece of hardware beneath your fingertips, only to boot up a new(ish) RE and find that it hasn't yet been mapped. I realise there's always going to be a slight lag, but as we know, this was one of the major selling points of the Nektar Panorama series.

I think your suggestion of a user-programmable map editor (with sharing facilities) is SUPERB. Have you considered suggesting this to Nektar?

With or without this facility, there is nothing on Earth that would currently persuade me to give up my P6, but this really would be the icing on the cake.

EnochLight

29 Aug 2015

I'm totally with you, man. I've long felt the P-series (and in particular the P4 and P6) are simply the best Reason controller ever manufactured under the sun, and even today - I still think they're great controllers. But not having any updates in a year to the firmware with no new Rack Extension support for almost as long is very telling as to the health of Nektar Tech as a company, IMHO. They are stretched too thin trying to cover all of the DAW they support now, and I worry that things aren't going as swimmingly as they would like.

I've pretty much given up to a successor to their Panorama series. At this rate, getting new RE's supported doesn't appear to even be on their radar any longer.

:(

Their bug reporting system is incredibly convoluted as well. When I go into my history, I can't get any activity to show (notes, messages, etc). I just submitted one inquiring what the deal was on no updates for a year and no new RE's (and requested some new RE's to be supported) and while the record is there, no text entry shows up. :oops: :thumbs_down: :shock:

I'm really hoping they survive as a company and start supporting Reason again regularly.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Lizard

29 Aug 2015

I think that they could take a more communal approach to this and let the community in on how these remote maps could be made. Just release a document explaining their menu system and their codec. This at the very least gives current and future users the edge and be able to use a community (their own or heck even Reason Talk) the ability to share mappings. All it will take is a few dedicated people to turn them out as new Re are released. Just having this “free source” spirited assistance from a community could help their hardware support. Can you imagine the comfort from a user (old and new) that has access to almost every new Re on their controller and hopefully within a week of release have the latest? Or how about having options of how they are mapped? Alternative mappings? If they want to control it by their website that’s cool too. They just gather the support provided they are given, be selective as they want to be, assemble and then release monthly. I do believe having an editor simplifies the process and allows even more people in on the game and allow them to tailor their mappings to their own need. But creating software like that may be a costly venture for a company. Maybe one they don’t want to invest the capital in.

DinoJ

02 Sep 2015

Just stumbled across this thread and have to agree with everything said.

Only recently bought myself a P1 and assumed there would be updates on a regular basis but was a little disappointed to see there have not been any in a while now and was also a little disappointed to find out there is no way to make your own.

I think the idea of the community being able to make there own is a brilliant solution to this. Just wondering if any of you contacted them with this suggestion and if so what was the response?

decibel

02 Sep 2015

i own a p6 but sometimes wish i had brought an akai mpk 61 i had origionally intended to buy

Goan

02 Sep 2015

Does anybody know if it's really impossible to make your own mappings, or is it just not documented and therefore hard to do? If so maybe we could find out together and create our own documentation...
Goan doesn't do Goa, he likes samples, weirdness, beats
Tools of choice: Reason, iPad, MicroBrute
Listen: http://adamagon.bandcamp.com/album/the- ... e-remix-ep

DinoJ

02 Sep 2015

Goan wrote:Does anybody know if it's really impossible to make your own mappings, or is it just not documented and therefore hard to do? If so maybe we could find out together and create our own documentation...
Just went on there website and looked in the knowledge base and noticed that for Cubase you can do the following:

http://www.nektartech.com/s.nl/ctype.KB ... ategory=20

Wondering if there is a learn mode or something similar for Reason, unfortunately I do not have the time at the moment to look into this further, will do so though when I can.

auricle

02 Sep 2015

I have a P1 and I totally agree also. I don't think it's possible to create your own mappings. Having an editor and a community shared area is a brilliant idea. Or even submitting user created maps to Nektar for testing and quality control would be faster than them creating them from scratch.

Perhaps a petition to them or something to get their attention?

DinoJ

03 Sep 2015

Ok put a support request in to Nektar just now about this.

I basically explained the situation about how we have not had an update for Panorama Devices for Reason Rack Extensions since 10/2014 and alerted them to the fact that this year alone there has been a great number of amazing Rack Extensions released that our Nektar devices cannot support and asked them if they could give us the know how or tools so we the community can make our own maps. I also stated how in a way we would be doing them a favor as in effect we would be helping them, whilst helping ourselves as Reason users get more from our Panorama's.

I tried to summarize some of the main points raised in this thread but included the link to this so they can read it all in full for themselves. So if by some chance they do look in on this thread, might be an idea to show support for this idea and add any further suggestions on the off chance someone at Nektar reads it. (Thanks Auricle for the idea of petition, maybe this thread instead can get there attention?)

Not sure if any of this will be any good but if we don't try we won't get I suppose and to be fair, allowing the community to make our own Rack Extensions maps can only be a good thing for Nektar too in my opinion.

If I get a response to my request personally and they do not respond on here, will keep you all informed :)

zeebot

03 Sep 2015

The lack of updates is frustrating but it seems Nektar have been throwing all their efforts into other DAWS because I guess they feel more users are there and hence more profit.
I do feel somewhat ignored and sidelined (as I do with props too) which is ironic because Reason users were the first to pick the controllers up and rave about how good they are.
I think bigwig has become their interest over the last year or so.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

EnochLight

03 Sep 2015

I received this response from Justin in my tech support request a couple of days ago:

"We haven't canceled support for Rack Extensions. We had plans to release an update to coincide with the release of Reason 8.3 but we pushed that back because we need to release updates for our Logic integration (which hasn't been updated in more than a year) and our Bitwig integration.

I hope that we'll be able to release the update this year but it depends on how quickly we can get the other updates out. The Logic update should be released this week, the Bitwig update will take a bit longer.

If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know.

All the best,
Justin Sullivan"
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Gardinski

03 Sep 2015

Justin Sullivan...??? Wasn't he the frontman for 'New Model Army' (under the pseudonym 'Slade The Leveller')?

I'm sure it can't be the same bloke, but it would be hilarious if it were.

EnochLight

03 Sep 2015

Gardinski wrote:Justin Sullivan...??? Wasn't he the frontman for 'New Model Army' (under the pseudonym 'Slade The Leveller')?

I'm sure it can't be the same bloke, but it would be hilarious if it were.
Hah! Nice catch. No, it's not the same guy. Just same (given) name. ;)

tiker01

03 Sep 2015

It would be nice to let users create their own mappings so they can benefit from the panorama integration while waiting for an official mapping. Also Nektar could outsource some of the mapping perhaps to trusted Re developers, to Remote gurus or PH themselves to make it more continuous. User editable maps would be good anyway.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Namahs Amrak

03 Sep 2015

I bought the P1 a few months ago, and had been excited for some time to get it, but now I do I don't use it as much as I thought. I find that the available instructions are very limited, and it exhibits some strange behaviours when using it in mixer/fader mode. I guess I'll have to spend a lot more time understanding how it works.

I also immediately see the advantage of motorised faders (of which the P1 doesn't have, but I believe the keyboard series does). Having to initially move the controls to 'catch' where the Reason settings are is a pain. On reflection, I should have bought the Nektar keyboard, but was reluctant to do so as I already have a 61-Key controller.
My Words are my ART

joeyluck

03 Sep 2015

I might like the P1 if it had motorized faders. Not sure I understand faders on a controller that aren't motorized...
Endless encoders are also necessary, but the lack of LED indicators around them is also tough.
Everything also seems so dark and hard to see on this controller.

I'm a keyboard player, so I also prefer a better keybed.
That said, no matter how well a controller integrates with software, it could never make up for all those missing features/issues.
As much as integration is important and should be a priority... if someone is selling me hardware, I want them to really sell me on the hardware aspect and not just how well it integrates with any given software.

In other words, my MacBook Pro's keyboard integrates seamlessly! Now when I venture into the world of making things more tactile with my software, the things that are the tactile elements are most important. Otherwise—see previous sentence. :)

auricle

04 Sep 2015

Actually, I don't mind the lack of motorised faders. I remember mixing on a SoundTracs Jade with VCA automation about 20 years ago. We had to manually line up each fader with the position on the monitor. We got used to it - but the P1 is much easier to handle than that as the P1 has 8 faders and our Jade had 48.

Anyway, as good as the Panorama system is for controlling, Nektar will always be playing catchup as more Rack Extensions are released. It feels a bit unfair because their implementation for Cubase and Logic (when it's finally released) will allow some user modification for plugin mapping - including third party VST/AU plugins. The Bitwig implementation will also allow end-user modification of plugin mapping through Bitwig's interface. It seems only Reason users won't be allowed to create/edit plugin maps.

DinoJ

04 Sep 2015

Just to update everyone as promised. I received a reply to my support request that asked if there was any way us Reason P series owners could possibly make our own maps. Especially as Auricle rightly mentioned other DAW users can make there own. I got what I feel might potentially be a promising response from them and have copied it below.

Hope they don't mind me doing this but I was personally pleased with this response :)

"Hi,

I really appreciate you reaching out to us. Especially the kind and considered tone of your message. It means a lot to us.

My colleagues and I will be discussing the thread on the ReasonTalk forum. I don't have an official response for you yet but most likely, someone from Nektar will be responding to that thread in the near future.

If there is anything I can help you with in the meantime, just let me know.

All the best,
Justin Sullivan"

DinoJ

04 Sep 2015

joeyluck wrote:Yes you can make your own maps for any controller.
Yes you can but the Nektar Panorama's work a little different, sure I could reassign a encoder on it to serve any function, though I personally use one of my other controllers for that purpose.

The difference with the Panorama is that straight out of the box, it supports all Reason native devices, so if you place a Thor in the rack and it has a sequencer track, the Panorama will know this and automatically map all its faders and encoders to a function in Thor, you can then cycle through menu pages and each page will reassign the encoders and faders to that pages functions. This also works with a large ammount of older Rack Extensions, for example, you put an ABL2 in the rack and it will automatically Map for that, same with Antidote, Predator and a great many other Rack Extensions. Oh and more importantly it has an LCD display which feeds backs the exact positions of all encoders/faders to where they are on the virtual device. This device really is a great workflow aid for me personally as I spend less time moving stuff with the mouse and more time playing and getting involved my music than staring at a monitor clicking a mouse. Not to mention you can control all transport functions, move the left right markers etc all on the Panorama, honestly it really is a lovely piece of kit (Even without the motorised faders!).

The problem is that this is all done by Nektar and we as Reason users cannot set up our own, though other DAW users can. As you know, we have had many amazing Rack Extensions released this year (for which my bank balance is still trying to recover! lol). However without an update from Nektar, we cannot use these devices properly with our Panorama's. Unfortunately the last Reason update was October last year and so a lot of the really cool new Rack Extensions, just don't work with it and so I end up having to map to my other controllers, which is cool but then renders my Panorama a bit useless.
Last edited by DinoJ on 04 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Lizard

04 Sep 2015

joeyluck wrote:Yes you can make your own maps for any controller.
Yes you can Joey. However not all controllers are the same. Some are easy..... and some are not. I believe it depends on how the developer writes their actual lua codec. With regards to Panorama there is a deep integration that allows for menus and all sorts of arrangements giving multiple assignments to a single knob. I think it is possible by the layman though.

@ DinoJ That is encouraging news. I hope that they can lay some wisdom down and help with this situation. Looking at the remote map (Panorama.remotemap) they do not appear to be all "too" complex but would not go without explanation. It looks as though with each update the remote file is simply appended with the code for each Re. Here is a entry for Synapse's VE-3 Vintage EQ which it very simple as the entries go. Look at the one for Antidote and your head will spin. This one basically only maps about 5 controls. No need for menuas.

Code: Select all

Scope	Synapse Audio Software	com.synapseAudioSoftware.SynapseVintEQ
Define Group	Mode	Instrument	Mixer	Transport	Channel	
//	Control Surface Item	Key	Remotable Item	Scale	Mode

Map	Mixer Mode		Mode=Mixer
Map	Instrument Mode		Mode=Instrument
Map	Transport Mode		Mode=Transport
Map	Channel Mode		Mode=Channel

Map	Device Name		"VE-3"		INST
Map	Patch Name		Device Name			Instrument

Map	Bypass		Enabled					Instrument				

Map	X1_Labeli		"Bypass"			Instrument
Map	X2_Labeli		" "				Instrument
Map	X3_Labeli		" "				Instrument
Map	X4_Labeli		" "				Instrument
Map	X5_Labeli		" "				Instrument
Map	X1		0		BYPASS			Instrument
Map	X2		0					Instrument
Map	X3		0					Instrument
Map	X4		0					Instrument
Map	X5		0					Instrument

Map	Ch Knob 1		Range				Instrument		
Map	Ch Knob 2		Low				Instrument		
Map	Ch Knob 3		Mid				Instrument		
Map	Ch Knob 4		High				Instrument		
Map	Ch Knob 5		0				Instrument		
Map	Ch Knob 6		0				Instrument		
Map	Ch Knob 7		0				Instrument		
Map	Ch Knob 8		0				Instrument
Now if creating a map for the Nektar only involves this I think many people could do it with guidance. Of course this is a simple as it gets. This does not have menus which I am sure is just a littl more learning involved. X1-X5 are your buttons under the LCD. ch Knob are your knobs to the right. X1Label's are the names give to them. This seems do-able. However.... if you have to edit the "Panorama.lua" then this will pose challenges to many. But I am thinking that one would not have to. Just a gut feeling. Let's hope that they will release some info or give guidance for some of us to try and maybe the community can work as a team to keep our maps up to date. Fingers crossed.

Lizard

04 Sep 2015

Giving a larger perspective on this here is the code added to just control Antidote. It is a complex entry but with some explanation would be welcome.

Scope	Synapse Audio Software	com.synapseAudioSoftware.Antidote
Define Group	X_Mode	Default	VCO	VCF	LFO12	EG	Arp	FX1	FX2	FX3	FX4	FX5	FX6	FX7	Key	ExtMod
Define Group	Osc_Mode	Osc1	Osc2	VCA	
Define Group	Osc_vars	Vol	mod
Define Group	Mod_vars	Mod_Src	Mod_Dst
Define Group	Mods	Mod4	Mod5
Define Group	ch_Mod_vars	ch_Mod_Src	ch_Mod_Dst
Define Group	ch_Mode	ch_Default	ch_VCO	ch_VCF	ch_LFO12	ch_Arp	ch_FX1	ch_FX2	ch_FX3	ch_FX4	ch_FX5	ch_FX6	ch_FX7	ch_Key	ch_ExtMod
Define Group	ch_Osc_Mode	ch_Osc1	ch_Osc2	ch_VCA
Define Group	Faders	F_Env
Define Group	F_Env_vars	F_EnvsA	F_EnvsB
Define Group	LFOMode_1	LFO1_Free	LFO1_Synced
Define Group	LFOMode_2	LFO2_Free	LFO2_Synced
Define Group	EnvMode_1	Env1_Free	Env1_Synced
Define Group	EnvMode_2	Env2_Free	Env2_Synced
Define Group	Env_focus	Env_1	Env_2
Define Group	force_patch_Feedback	Patch 1	Patch 2

Map	Device Name		"Antidote"		HOME
Map	Patch Name		Patch Name			Instrument	Patch 1
Map	Patch Name		Patch Name			Instrument	Patch 2

Map	Force_patch_change		force_patch_Feedback=Patch 1			Instrument	Patch 2
Map	Force_patch_change		force_patch_Feedback=Patch 2			Instrument	Patch 1

Map	Fader 9		Master Volume			Instrument

Map	Display Default		0			Mixer
Map	Display Default		X_Mode=Default			Instrument		
Map	Instrument Mode		ch_Mode=ch_Default			Instrument	

Map	Menu_Label1		"Global"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label2		"Oscillators"		DEFAULT	Instrument
Map	Menu_Label3		"Filters"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label4		"LFOs"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label5		"Envelopes"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label6		"Arpeggiator"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label7		"Mod Matrix"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label8		"EQ/Bass"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label9		"Distortion"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label10		"Phaser"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label11		"Chorus"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label12		"Delay"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label13		"Reverb"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label14		"Compressor"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label15		"Randomize"			Instrument

Map	Menu1		X_Mode=Key		INST	Instrument	
Map	Menu2		X_Mode=VCO		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu3		X_Mode=VCF		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu4		X_Mode=LFO12		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu5		X_Mode=EG		ENV	Instrument
Map	Menu6		X_Mode=Arp		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu7		X_Mode=ExtMod		INST	Instrument		
Map	Menu8		X_Mode=FX1		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu9		X_Mode=FX2		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu10		X_Mode=FX3		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu11		X_Mode=FX4		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu12		X_Mode=FX5		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu13		X_Mode=FX6		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu14		X_Mode=FX7		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu15		0		RANDOMIZE	Instrument
Map	Menu1_ch		ch_Mode=ch_Key			Instrument	
Map	Menu2_ch		ch_Mode=ch_VCO			Instrument
Map	Menu3_ch		ch_Mode=ch_VCF			Instrument
Map	Menu4_ch		ch_Mode=ch_LFO12			Instrument
Map	Menu5_ch		Faders=F_Env			Instrument
Map	Menu6_ch		ch_Mode=ch_Arp			Instrument
Map	Menu7_ch		ch_Mode=ch_ExtMod			Instrument		
Map	Menu8_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX1			Instrument
Map	Menu9_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX2			Instrument
Map	Menu10_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX3			Instrument
Map	Menu11_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX4			Instrument
Map	Menu12_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX5			Instrument
Map	Menu13_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX6			Instrument
Map	Menu14_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX7			Instrument

Map	X5_Labeli		"Menu"		MENU	Instrument
Map	X5		0			Instrument

Map	X4_Labeli		" "		MENU_ESC	Instrument
Map	X4		0			Instrument

Map	Page Name		"Antidote"			Instrument	Default
Map	X1_Labeli		"ArpHold"			Instrument	Default
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	Default
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	Default
Map	X4_Labeli		" "		MENU_ESC	Instrument	Default
Map	X1		Arp Hold		CTRL	Instrument	Default
Map	X2		0				Instrument	Default
Map	X3		0				Instrument	Default
Map	X4		0				Instrument	Default
Map	Ch Knob 1		Filter Cutoff			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 2		Filter Resonance			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 3		Filter Type			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 4		Filter Envelope Amount					Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 5		Arp Mode			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 6		Arp Rate			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 7		Osc 1 Modifier			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 8		Osc 2 Modifier			Instrument	ch_Default

Map	Page Name		"Global"			Instrument	Key	
Map	Name Element 1		"Glide"			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 2		"Poly"			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 3		" "			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 4		"Drift"			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 5		" "			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 6		" "			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 7		" "			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 8		" "			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 1		Glide		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 2		Polyphony		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 3		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 4		Drift		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 5		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 6		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 7		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 8		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key

Map	Page Name		"Osc 1"			Instrument	VCO	Osc1
Map	X1_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCO	 Osc1	Vol
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCO	 Osc1	Vol
Map	X1_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCO	 Osc1	mod
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCO	 Osc1	mod
Map	X3_Labeli		"Wave"			Instrument	VCO	Osc1
Map	X4_Labeli		"Osc2 >"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	VCO	Osc1
Map	X1		 0				Instrument	VCO	Osc1
Map	X2		 0				Instrument	VCO	Osc1
Map	X3		0		INST	Instrument	VCO	Osc1	Vol
Map	X3		1		INST	Instrument	VCO	Osc1	mod
Map	X3_ch		Osc_vars=mod			Instrument	VCO	Osc1	Vol
Map	X3_ch		Osc_vars=Vol			Instrument	VCO	Osc1	mod
Map	X4		Osc_Mode=Osc2		INST	Instrument	VCO	Osc1
Map	X4_ch		ch_Osc_Mode=ch_Osc2			Instrument	VCO	Osc1
Map	Name Element 1		"Semi"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Name Element 2		"Fine"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Name Element 3		"Detune"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Name Element 4		"Spread"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Name Element 5		"Phase"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	Vol
Map	Name Element 6		"Waveform"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	mod
Map	Name Element 7		"Count"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	mod
Map	Name Element 8		"Dyad"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	mod
Map	Name Element 6		"Modifier"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	Vol
Map	Name Element 7		"Key Trk"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	Vol
Map	Name Element 8		"Pan"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	Vol
Map	Ch Knob 1		Osc 1 Semi		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Ch Knob 2		Osc 1 Fine		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Ch Knob 3		Osc 1 Detune		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Ch Knob 4		Osc 1 Spread		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Ch Knob 5		Osc 1 Phase		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1
Map	Ch Knob 6		Osc 1 Modifier		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	Vol
Map	Ch Knob 7		Osc 1 Key Track		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	Vol
Map	Ch Knob 8		Osc 1 Pan		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	Vol
Map	Ch Knob 6		Osc 1 Waveform		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	mod
Map	Ch Knob 7		Osc 1 Voices		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	mod
Map	Ch Knob 8		Osc 1 Dyad		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc1	Vol	mod

Map	Page Name		"Osc 2"			Instrument	VCO	Osc2
Map	X1_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCO	 Osc2	Vol
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCO	 Osc2	Vol
Map	X1_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCO	 Osc2	mod
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCO	 Osc2	mod
Map	X3_Labeli		"Wave"			Instrument	VCO	Osc2
Map	X4_Labeli		"Mix >"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	VCO	Osc2
Map	X1		 0				Instrument	VCO	Osc2
Map	X2		 0				Instrument	VCO	Osc2
Map	X3		0		INST	Instrument	VCO	Osc2	Vol
Map	X3		1		INST	Instrument	VCO	Osc2	mod
Map	X3_ch		Osc_vars=mod			Instrument	VCO	Osc2	Vol
Map	X3_ch		Osc_vars=Vol			Instrument	VCO	Osc2	mod
Map	X4		Osc_Mode=VCA		INST	Instrument	VCO	Osc2
Map	X4_ch		ch_Osc_Mode=ch_VCA			Instrument	VCO	Osc2
Map	Name Element 1		"Semi"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Name Element 2		"Fine"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Name Element 3		"Detune"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Name Element 4		"Spread"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Name Element 5		"Phase"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	Vol
Map	Name Element 6		"Waveform"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	mod
Map	Name Element 7		"Count"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	mod
Map	Name Element 8		"Dyad"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	mod
Map	Name Element 6		"Modifier"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	Vol
Map	Name Element 7		"Key Trk"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	Vol
Map	Name Element 8		"Pan"			Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	Vol
Map	Ch Knob 1		Osc 2 Semi		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Ch Knob 2		Osc 2 Fine		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Ch Knob 3		Osc 2 Detune		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Ch Knob 4		Osc 2 Spread		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Ch Knob 5		Osc 2 Phase		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2
Map	Ch Knob 6		Osc 2 Modifier		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	Vol
Map	Ch Knob 7		Osc 2 Key Track		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	Vol
Map	Ch Knob 8		Osc 2 Pan		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	Vol
Map	Ch Knob 6		Osc 2 Waveform		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	mod
Map	Ch Knob 7		Osc 2 Voices		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	mod
Map	Ch Knob 8		Osc 2 Dyad		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	ch_Osc2	Vol	mod

Map	Page Name		"Mixer"			Instrument	VCA
Map	X1_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCA
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCA
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCA
Map	X4_Labeli		"Osc 1>"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	VCA
Map	X1		0			Instrument	VCA
Map	X2		0			Instrument	VCA
Map	X3		0			Instrument	VCA
Map	X4		Osc_Mode=Osc1		INST	Instrument	VCA
Map	X4_ch		ch_Osc_Mode=ch_Osc1			Instrument	VCA
Map	Name Element 1		"Osc1 Vol"			Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Name Element 2		"Osc2 Vol"			Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Name Element 3		"Sub1 Vol"			Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Name Element 4		"Sub2 Vol"			Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Name Element 5		"Osc1 Pan"			Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Name Element 6		"Osc2 Pan"			Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Name Element 8		"Ext In"			Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Ch Knob 1		Osc 1 Volume		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Ch Knob 2		Osc 2 Volume		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Ch Knob 3		Sub 1 Volume		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Ch Knob 4		Sub 2 Volume		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Ch Knob 5		Osc 1 Pan		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Ch Knob 6		Osc 2 Pan		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCA
Map	Ch Knob 8		External Input Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCA

Map	Page Name		"Filter"			Instrument	VCF
Map	X1_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCF
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCF
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	VCF
Map	X4_Labeli		"Envs"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	VCF
Map	X1		0			Instrument	VCF
Map	X2		0			Instrument	VCF
Map	X3		0		INST	Instrument	VCF
Map	X4		X_Mode=EG		ENV	Instrument	VCF
Map	X4_ch		Faders=F_Env			Instrument	VCF
Map	Name Element 1		"Freq"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 2		"Res"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 3		"KeyTrk"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 4		"Type"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 5		"Env"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 6		" "			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 7		" "			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 8		" "			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 1		Filter Cutoff		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 2		Filter Resonance		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 3		Filter Key Track		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 4		Filter Type		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 5		Filter Envelope Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 6		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 7		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 8		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF

Map	Page Name		"LFO 1/2"			Instrument	LFO12
Map	Modifier1 1		LFOMode_1=LFO1_Synced			Instrument	LFO12
Map	Modifier1 0		LFOMode_1=LFO1_Free			Instrument	LFO12
Map	Modifier2 1		LFOMode_2=LFO2_Synced			Instrument	LFO12
Map	Modifier2 0		LFOMode_2=LFO2_Free			Instrument	LFO12
Map	X1_Labeli		"Sync1"			Instrument	LFO12
Map	X2_Labeli		"FR1"			Instrument	LFO12
Map	X3_Labeli		"Sync2"			Instrument	LFO12
Map	X4_Labeli		"FR2"			Instrument	LFO12
Map	X1		Lfo 1 Sync		MODIFIER1	Instrument	LFO12
Map	X2		Lfo 1 Free Run		CTRL	Instrument	LFO12
Map	X3		Lfo 2 Sync		MODIFIER2	Instrument	LFO12
Map	X4		Lfo 2 Free Run		CTRL	Instrument	LFO12
Map	Name Element 1		"Rate 1"			Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Name Element 2		"Shape 1"			Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Name Element 3		"Amt 1"			Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Name Element 4		"Target 1"			Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Name Element 5		"Rate 2"			Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Name Element 6		"Shape 2"			Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Name Element 7		"Amt 2"			Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Name Element 8		"Target 2"			Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Ch Knob 1		LFO 1 Rate Sync		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12	LFO1_Synced
Map	Ch Knob 1		LFO 1 Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12	LFO1_Free
Map	Ch Knob 2		LFO 1 Shape		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Ch Knob 3		LFO 1 Target Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Ch Knob 4		LFO 1 Target		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Ch Knob 5		LFO 2 Rate Sync		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12	LFO2_Synced
Map	Ch Knob 5		LFO 2 Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12	LFO2_Free
Map	Ch Knob 6		LFO 2 Shape		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Ch Knob 7		LFO 2 Target Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12
Map	Ch Knob 8		LFO 2 Target		NAME	Instrument	ch_LFO12

Map	Page Name		"Envelopes"			Instrument	EG
Map	Modifier1 1		EnvMode_1=Env1_Synced			Instrument	EG
Map	Modifier1 0		EnvMode_1=Env1_Free			Instrument	EG
Map	Modifier2 1		EnvMode_2=Env2_Synced			Instrument	EG
Map	Modifier2 0		EnvMode_2=Env2_Free			Instrument	EG
Map	Button Select Up		0		ENV_VIEW	Instrument	EG
Map	Encoder Select Up		Env_focus=Env_1		ENV_VIEW	Instrument	EG
Map	Page Element 1		"Amp"			Instrument	EG	F_EnvsA
Map	Page Element 2		"Filter"			Instrument	EG	F_EnvsA
Map	X4_Labeli		"Mod Env"			Instrument	EG	F_EnvsA
Map	X4_Labeli		"Env A/F"			Instrument	EG	F_EnvsB
Map	X1		0			Instrument	EG	F_EnvsA
Map	X1		Free Envelope 1 Sync		MODIFIER1	Instrument	EG	F_EnvsB
Map	X2		0			Instrument	EG	F_EnvsA
Map	X2		Free Envelope 2 Sync		MODIFIER2	Instrument	EG	F_EnvsB
Map	X3		0			Instrument	EG	F_EnvsA
Map	X4		F_Env_vars=F_EnvsB		ENV	Instrument	EG	F_EnvsA	
Map	X4		F_Env_vars=F_EnvsA		ENV	Instrument	EG	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader Name Element 1		"A"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 2		"D"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 3		"S"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 4		"R"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 5e		" "		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader Name Element 6e		" "		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader Name Element 9		"A"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader Name Element 10		"D"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader Name Element 11		"S"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader Name Element 12		"R"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader 1		Amp Envelope Attack		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader 2		Amp Envelope Decay		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader 3		Amp Envelope Sustain		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader 4		Amp Envelope Release		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader 5		Filter Envelope Attack		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader 6		Filter Envelope Decay		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader 7		Filter Envelope Sustain		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Fader 8		Filter Envelope Release		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsA
Map	Page Element 1		"Mod Env"			Instrument	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader Name Element 5e		"Amt"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader Name Element 6e		"Tgt"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader Name Element 9		""		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader Name Element 10		""		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader Name Element 11		""		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader Name Element 12		""		ENV	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader 1		Mod Envelope Attack		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader 2		Mod Envelope Decay		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader 3		Mod Envelope Sustain		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Fader 4		Mod Envelope Release		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Knob 1		Mod Envelope Target Amount		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB
Map	Knob 2		Mod Envelope Target		NAME	Instrument	F_Env	F_EnvsB

Map	Page Name		"Arpeggiator"			Instrument	Arp
Map	X1_Labeli		"Hold"			Instrument	Arp
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	Arp
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	Arp
Map	X4_Labeli		" "		MENU_ESC	Instrument	Arp
Map	X1		Arp Hold		CTRL	Instrument	Arp
Map	X2		0				Instrument	Arp
Map	X3		0				Instrument	Arp
Map	X4		0				Instrument	Arp
Map	Name Element 1		"Mode"			Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Name Element 2		"Pattern"			Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Name Element 3		"Rate"			Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Name Element 4		"Octave"			Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Name Element 5		"Gate"			Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Name Element 6		" "			Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Name Element 7		" "			Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Name Element 8		" "			Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Ch Knob 1		Arp Mode		NAME	Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Ch Knob 2		Arp Pattern		NAME	Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Ch Knob 3		Arp Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Ch Knob 4		Arp Octave		NAME	Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Ch Knob 5		Arp Gate		NAME	Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Ch Knob 6		0				Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Ch Knob 7		0				Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Ch Knob 8		0				Instrument	ch_Arp
Map	Page Name		"EQ/Bass"			Instrument	ch_FX1
Map	X1_Labeli		"Active"			Instrument	FX1	
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX1
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX1
Map	X4_Labeli		"Dist"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	FX1
Map	X1		EQ/Bass		CTRL	Instrument	FX1
Map	X2		0				Instrument	FX1
Map	X3		0			Instrument	FX1
Map	X4		X_Mode=FX2		INST	Instrument	FX1
Map	X4_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX2			Instrument	FX1
Map	Name Element 1		"Lo Gain"			Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Name Element 2		"Mid Freq"			Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Name Element 3		"Mid Q"			Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Name Element 4		"Mid Gain"			Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Name Element 5		"Hi Gain"			Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Name Element 6		"BS Freq"			Instrument	ch_FX1
Map	Name Element 7		"BS Amt"			Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Name Element 8		"Dry/Wet"			Instrument	ch_FX1
Map	Ch Knob 1		EQ Low Gain		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Ch Knob 2		EQ Mid Freq		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Ch Knob 3		EQ Mid Q		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Ch Knob 4		EQ Mid Gain		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Ch Knob 5		EQ High Gain		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Ch Knob 6		Bass Freq		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Ch Knob 7		Bass Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX1	
Map	Ch Knob 8		EQ Dry/Wet		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX1

Map	Page Name		"Distortion"			Instrument	ch_FX2
Map	X1_Labeli		"Active"			Instrument	FX2
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX2
Map	X4_Labeli		"Phaser"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	FX2
Map	X1		Distortion		CTRL	Instrument	FX2
Map	X2		0				Instrument	FX2
Map	X3		0			Instrument	FX2
Map	X4		X_Mode=FX3		INST	Instrument	FX2
Map	X4_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX3			Instrument	FX2
Map	Name Element 1		"Type"			Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Name Element 2		"Drive"			Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Name Element 3		"Symm"			Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Name Element 4		"Tone"			Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Name Element 5		"Lo Cut"			Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Name Element 6		"Hi Cut"			Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Name Element 7		"Level"			Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Name Element 8		"Dry/Wet"			Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Ch Knob 1		Distortion Type		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Ch Knob 2		Distortion Drive		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Ch Knob 3		Distortion Symmetry		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Ch Knob 4		Distortion Tone		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Ch Knob 5		Distortion Low Cut		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Ch Knob 6		Distortion High Cut		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Ch Knob 7		Distortion Out Gain		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX2	
Map	Ch Knob 8		Distortion Dry/Wet		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX2	

Map	Page Name		"Phaser"			Instrument	ch_FX3
Map	X1_Labeli		"Active"			Instrument	FX3	
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX3
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX3
Map	X4_Labeli		"Chorus"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	FX3
Map	X1		Phaser		CTRL	Instrument	FX3
Map	X2		0				Instrument	FX3
Map	X3		0			Instrument	FX3
Map	X4		X_Mode=FX4		INST	Instrument	FX3
Map	X4_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX4			Instrument	FX3
Map	Name Element 1		"Stages"			Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Name Element 2		"Freq"			Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Name Element 3		"Spread"			Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Name Element 4		"Feedbk"			Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Name Element 5		"Rate"			Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Name Element 6		"Mod"			Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Name Element 7		"LR Offs"			Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Name Element 8		"Dry/Wet"			Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Ch Knob 1		Phaser Stages		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Ch Knob 2		Phaser Freq		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Ch Knob 3		Phaser Spread		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Ch Knob 4		Phaser Feedback		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Ch Knob 5		Phaser Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Ch Knob 6		Phaser Mod		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Ch Knob 7		Phaser LR Offset		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX3	
Map	Ch Knob 8		Phaser Dry/Wet		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX3

Map	Page Name		"Chorus"			Instrument	ch_FX4
Map	X1_Labeli		"Active"			Instrument	FX4	
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX4
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX4
Map	X4_Labeli		"Delay"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	FX4
Map	X1		Chorus		CTRL	Instrument	FX4
Map	X2		0				Instrument	FX4
Map	X3		0			Instrument	FX4
Map	X4		X_Mode=FX5		INST	Instrument	FX4
Map	X4_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX5			Instrument	FX4
Map	Name Element 1		"Delay"			Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Name Element 2		"Rate"			Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Name Element 3		"Depth"			Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Name Element 4		"Feedbk"			Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Name Element 5		"LR Offs"			Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Name Element 6		" "			Instrument	ch_FX4
Map	Name Element 7		" "			Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Name Element 8		"Dry/Wet"			Instrument	ch_FX4
Map	Ch Knob 1		Chorus Delay		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX4
Map	Ch Knob 2		Chorus Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Ch Knob 3		Chorus Depth		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Ch Knob 4		Chorus Feedback		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Ch Knob 5		Chorus LR Offset		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Ch Knob 6		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX4
Map	Ch Knob 7		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX4	
Map	Ch Knob 8		Chorus Dry/Wet		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX4

Map	Page Name		"Delay"			Instrument	ch_FX5
Map	X1_Labeli		"Active"			Instrument	FX5	
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX5
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX5
Map	X4_Labeli		"Rvrb"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	FX5
Map	X1		Delay		CTRL	Instrument	FX5
Map	X2		0				Instrument	FX5
Map	X3		0			Instrument	FX5
Map	X4		X_Mode=FX6		INST	Instrument	FX5
Map	X4_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX6			Instrument	FX5
Map	Name Element 1		"Type"			Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Name Element 2		"L-Rate"			Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Name Element 3		"R-Rate"			Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Name Element 4		"Color"			Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Name Element 5		"Feedbk"			Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Name Element 6		"Mod-Rate"			Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Name Element 7		"Mod-Amt"			Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Name Element 8		"Dry/Wet"			Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Ch Knob 1		Delay Type		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Ch Knob 2		Delay L-Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Ch Knob 3		Delay R-Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Ch Knob 4		Delay Color		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Ch Knob 5		Delay Feedback		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Ch Knob 6		Delay Mod Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Ch Knob 7		Delay Mod Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX5	
Map	Ch Knob 8		Delay Dry/Wet		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX5

Map	Page Name		"Reverb"			Instrument	ch_FX6
Map	X1_Labeli		"Active"			Instrument	FX6	
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX6
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX6
Map	X4_Labeli		"Comp"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	FX6
Map	X1		Reverb		CTRL	Instrument	FX6
Map	X2		0				Instrument	FX6
Map	X3		0			Instrument	FX6
Map	X4		X_Mode=FX7		INST	Instrument	FX6
Map	X4_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX7			Instrument	FX6
Map	Name Element 1		"Pre-Dly"			Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Name Element 2		"Time"			Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Name Element 3		"HF Damp"			Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Name Element 4		"Lo Cut"			Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Name Element 5		"Hi Cut"			Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Name Element 6		"Mod"			Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Name Element 7		" "			Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Name Element 8		"Dry/Wet"			Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Ch Knob 1		Reverb Pre-Delay		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Ch Knob 2		Reverb Time		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Ch Knob 3		Reverb HF-Damp		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Ch Knob 4		Reverb Low Cut		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Ch Knob 5		Reverb High Cut		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Ch Knob 6		Reverb Mod		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Ch Knob 7		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX6	
Map	Ch Knob 8		Reverb Dry/Wet		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX6

Map	Page Name		"Compressor"			Instrument	ch_FX7
Map	X1_Labeli		"Active"			Instrument	FX7
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX7
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	FX7
Map	X4_Labeli		"EQ"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	FX7
Map	X1		Compressor		CTRL	Instrument	FX7
Map	X2		0				Instrument	FX7
Map	X3		0			Instrument	FX7
Map	X4		X_Mode=FX1		INST	Instrument	FX7
Map	X4_ch		ch_Mode=ch_FX1			Instrument	FX7
Map	Name Element 1		"Ratio"			Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Name Element 2		"Thres"			Instrument	ch_FX7
Map	Name Element 3		"Attack"			Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Name Element 4		"Release"			Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Name Element 5		" "			Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Name Element 6		" "			Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Name Element 7		" "			Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Name Element 8		"Dry/Wet"			Instrument	ch_FX7
Map	Ch Knob 1		Compressor Ratio		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Ch Knob 2		Compressor Threshold		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Ch Knob 3		Compressor Attack		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Ch Knob 4		Compressor Release		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX7
Map	Ch Knob 5		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Ch Knob 6		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Ch Knob 7		0		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX7	
Map	Ch Knob 8		Compressor Dry/Wet		NAME	Instrument	ch_FX7

Map	Page Name		"Mod Matrix"			Instrument	ExtMod
Map	X1_Labeli		"Src"			Instrument	ExtMod	Mod_Dst	
Map	X1_Labeli		"Dst"			Instrument	ExtMod	Mod_Src
Map	X2_Labeli		"Mod 5"			Instrument	ExtMod	Mod4
Map	X2_Labeli		"Mod 4"			Instrument	ExtMod	Mod5
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	ExtMod
Map	X4_Labeli		" "		MENU_ESC	Instrument	ExtMod
Map	X1		Mod_vars=Mod_Dst		INST	Instrument	ExtMod	Mod_Src
Map	X1		Mod_vars=Mod_Src		INST	Instrument	ExtMod	Mod_Dst
Map	X2		Mods=Mod5		INST	Instrument	ExtMod	Mod4
Map	X2		Mods=Mod4		INST	Instrument	ExtMod	Mod5
Map	X3		0			Instrument	ExtMod
Map	X4		0			Instrument	ExtMod
Map	X1_ch		ch_Mod_vars=ch_Mod_Dst			Instrument	ExtMod	Mod_Src
Map	X1_ch		ch_Mod_vars=ch_Mod_Src			Instrument	ExtMod	Mod_Dst

Map	Name Element 1		"Mod1 Amt"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 2		"Mod2 Amt"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 3		"Mod3 Amt"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 4		"Mod4 Amt"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod4
Map	Name Element 4		"Mod5 Amt"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod5
Map	Name Element 5		"Mod1 Src"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Src
Map	Name Element 5		"Mod1 Dst"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Dst
Map	Name Element 6		"Mod2 Src"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Src
Map	Name Element 6		"Mod2 Dst"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Dst
Map	Name Element 7		"Mod3 Src"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Src
Map	Name Element 7		"Mod3 Dst"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Dst
Map	Name Element 8		"Mod4 Src"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Src	Mod4
Map	Name Element 8		"Mod4 Dst"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Dst	Mod4
Map	Name Element 8		"Mod5 Src"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Src	Mod5
Map	Name Element 8		"Mod5 Dst"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_Mod_Dst	Mod5

Map	Ch Knob 1		MM Slot 1 Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Ch Knob 2		MM Slot 2 Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Ch Knob 3		MM Slot 3 Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Ch Knob 4		MM Slot 4 Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod4
Map	Ch Knob 4		MM Slot 5 Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod5
Map	Ch Knob 5		MM Slot 1 Source		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Src	
Map	Ch Knob 5		MM Slot 1 Destination		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Dst
Map	Ch Knob 6		MM Slot 2 Source		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Src	
Map	Ch Knob 6		MM Slot 2 Destination		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Dst
Map	Ch Knob 7		MM Slot 3 Source		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Src
Map	Ch Knob 7		MM Slot 3 Destination		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Dst
Map	Ch Knob 8		MM Slot 4 Source		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Src	Mod4
Map	Ch Knob 8		MM Slot 4 Destination		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Dst	Mod4
Map	Ch Knob 8		MM Slot 5 Source		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Src	Mod5
Map	Ch Knob 8		MM Slot 5 Destination		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	Mod_Dst	Mod5

Lizard

04 Sep 2015

This is one to just control Viking.

Scope	Blamsoft, Inc.	com.blamsoft.Viking
Define Group	X_Mode	Default	VCO	VCF	VCA	MG	EG	Key	Pitch	ExtMod
Define Group	ch_Mode	ch_Default	ch_VCO	ch_VCF	ch_VCA	ch_MG	ch_Key	ch_Pitch	ch_ExtMod
Define Group	ch_Mod_vars	ch_ExtMod1	ch_ExtMod2
Define Group	Faders	F_Env	F_Mix
Define Group	Mode_1	1_Free	1_Synced
Define Group	Mode_2	2_Synced	2_Free1	2_Free2	2_Free3
Define Group	Osc_Mode	Fine	Mod
Define Group	ch_Osc	ch_Fine	ch_Mod
Define Group	Env_focus	Env_1
Define Group	force_patch_Feedback	Patch 1	Patch 2

Map	Device Name		"Viking"		HOME
Map	Patch Name		Patch Name			Instrument	Patch 1
Map	Patch Name		Patch Name			Instrument	Patch 2

Map	Force_patch_change		force_patch_Feedback=Patch 1			Instrument	Patch 2
Map	Force_patch_change		force_patch_Feedback=Patch 2			Instrument	Patch 1

Map	Fader 9		Master Volume			Instrument

Map	Display Default		0			Mixer
Map	Display Default		X_Mode=Default			Instrument		
Map	Instrument Mode		ch_Mode=ch_Default			Instrument	

Map	Menu_Label1		"Global"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label2		"Oscillators"		DEFAULT	Instrument
Map	Menu_Label3		"Filters"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label4		"Mixer"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label5		"LFO"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label6		"Envelopes"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label7		"Mod Busses"			Instrument
Map	Menu_Label8		"Randomize"			Instrument

Map	Menu1		X_Mode=Key		INST	Instrument	
Map	Menu2		X_Mode=VCO		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu3		X_Mode=VCF		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu4		X_Mode=VCA		FADERS	Instrument
Map	Menu5		X_Mode=MG		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu6		X_Mode=EG		ENV		Instrument
Map	Menu7		X_Mode=ExtMod		INST	Instrument
Map	Menu8		0		RANDOMIZE	Instrument
Map	Menu1_ch		ch_Mode=ch_Key			Instrument	
Map	Menu2_ch		ch_Mode=ch_VCO			Instrument
Map	Menu3_ch		ch_Mode=ch_VCF			Instrument
Map	Menu4_ch		Faders=F_Mix			Instrument
Map	Menu5_ch		ch_Mode=ch_MG			Instrument
Map	Menu6_ch		Faders=F_Env			Instrument
Map	Menu7_ch		ch_Mode=ch_ExtMod			Instrument

Map	X5_Labeli		"Menu"		MENU	Instrument
Map	X5		0			Instrument

Map	X4_Labeli		" "		MENU_ESC	Instrument
Map	X4		0			Instrument

Map	Page Name		"Global"			Instrument	Key	
Map	X1_Labeli		"Gate"			Instrument	Key
Map	X2_Labeli		"Release"			Instrument	Key
Map	X1		Gate Source		CTRL	Instrument	Key
Map	X2		Release		CTRL	Instrument	Key
Map	Name Element 1		"P Range"			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 2		"Fine"			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 3		"Glide"			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Name Element 4		"Noise"			Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 1		Pitch Wheel Range		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 2		Fine Tune		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 3		Glide Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key
Map	Ch Knob 4		Noise Circuit		NAME	Instrument	ch_Key

Map	Modifier1 1		Mode_1=1_Synced		HOLD	Instrument
Map	Modifier1 0		Mode_1=1_Free		HOLD	Instrument
Map	Modifier2 1		Mode_2=2_Synced		HOLD	Instrument	Default
Map	Modifier2 0		Mode_2=2_Free1		HOLD	Instrument	Default

Map	Page Name		""			Instrument	Default
Map	X1_Labeli		"2 Fine"			Instrument	Default
Map	X2_Labeli		"3 Fine"			Instrument	Default
Map	X3_Labeli		"Release"			Instrument	Default
Map	X4_Labeli		"Gate"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	Default
Map	X1		OSC2 Frequency Fine		MODIFIER1	Instrument	Default
Map	X2		OSC3 Frequency Fine		MODIFIER2	Instrument	Default
Map	X3		Release		CTRL	Instrument	Default
Map	X4		Gate Source		CTRL	Instrument	Default
Map	Name Element 1		"Cutoff"			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Name Element 2		"Spacing"			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Name Element 3		"Res"			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Name Element 4		"F Mode"			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Name Element 5		"Wave 1"			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Name Element 6		"Wave 2"			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Name Element 7		"Wave 3"			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Name Element 8		"Glide"			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 1		Cutoff			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 2		Spacing 			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 3		Resonance			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 4		Mode			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 5		OSC 1 Wave			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 6		OSC 2 Wave			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 7		OSC 3 Wave			Instrument	ch_Default
Map	Ch Knob 8		Glide Rate			Instrument	ch_Default

Map	Page Name		"Oscs"			Instrument	VCO
Map	X1_Labeli		"1-2 Sync"			Instrument	VCO
Map	X2_Labeli		"3-1 FM"			Instrument	VCO
Map	X3_Labeli		"3 KBCONT"			Instrument	VCO
Map	X4_Labeli		"3 Freq"		MENU_ESC	Instrument	VCO
Map	X1		OSC1-OSC2 Sync		CTRL	Instrument	VCO
Map	X2		OSC3-OSC1 FM		CTRL	Instrument	VCO
Map	X3		OSC3 KB Control		CTRL		Instrument	VCO
Map	X4		OSC3 Frequency Range		CTRL_VALUE	Instrument	VCO
Map	Name Element 1		"1 Oct"			Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Name Element 2		"2 Freq"			Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Name Element 3		"2 Oct"			Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Name Element 4		"2 Wave"			Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Name Element 5		"1 Wave"			Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Name Element 6		"3 Freq"			Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Name Element 7		"3 Oct"			Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Name Element 8		"3 Wave"			Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Ch Knob 1		OSC 1 Octave		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Ch Knob 2		OSC 2 Frequency Sensitive		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	1_Synced
Map	Ch Knob 2		OSC 2 Frequency		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	1_Free
Map	Ch Knob 3		OSC 2 Octave		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Ch Knob 4		OSC 2 Wave		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Ch Knob 5		OSC 1 Wave		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Ch Knob 6		OSC 3 Frequency Sensitive		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	2_Synced
Map	Ch Knob 6		OSC 3 Frequency		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO	2_Free1
Map	Ch Knob 7		Osc 3 Octave		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO
Map	Ch Knob 8		Osc 3 Wave		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCO

Map	Page Name		"Filters"			Instrument	VCF
Map	Name Element 1		"Cutoff"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 2		"Spacing"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 3		"Res"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 4		"KB Amt"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 5		"Mode"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 6		"LP Poles"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 7		"HP Poles"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Name Element 8		"Circuit"			Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 1		Cutoff		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 2		Spacing		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 3		Resonance		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 4		Keyboard Control Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 5		Mode		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 6		Low Pass Poles		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 7		High Pass Poles		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF
Map	Ch Knob 8		Filter Circuit		NAME	Instrument	ch_VCF

Map	Page Name		"Mixer"			Instrument	VCA	F_Mix
Map	Button Select Up		Env_focus=Env_1		ENV_VIEW	Instrument	VCA
Map	Encoder Select Up		0		ENV_VIEW	Instrument	VCA
Map	Fader Name Element 1		"Ext"		FADERS	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader Name Element 2		"Osc1"		FADERS	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader Name Element 3		"Osc2"		FADERS	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader Name Element 4		"Osc3"		FADERS	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader Name Element 5		"Noise"		FADERS	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader 1		External Amount		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader 2		Oscillator 1 Amount		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader 3		Oscillator 2 Amount		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader 4		Oscillator 3 Amount		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Fader 5		Noise Amount		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Button 1		External		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Button 2		Oscillator 1 On		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Button 3		Oscillator 2 On		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Button 4		Oscillator 3 On		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix
Map	Button 5		Noise On		NAME	Instrument	F_Mix

Map	Page Name		"LFO"			Instrument	MG
Map	Modifier2 0		Mode_2=2_Free1			Instrument	MG	
Map	Modifier2 1		Mode_2=2_Free2			Instrument	MG
Map	Modifier2 2		Mode_2=2_Free3			Instrument	MG
Map	Modifier2 3		Mode_2=2_Synced			Instrument	MG
Map	X1_Labeli		" "			Instrument	MG
Map	X2_Labeli		" "			Instrument	MG
Map	X3_Labeli		" "			Instrument	MG
Map	X1		0				Instrument	MG
Map	X2		0				Instrument	MG
Map	X3		0			Instrument	MG
Map	Name Element 1		"Rate"			Instrument	ch_MG
Map	Name Element 2		"Sync"			Instrument	ch_MG
Map	Ch Knob 1		LFO Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_MG	2_Free1
Map	Ch Knob 1		LFO Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_MG	2_Free2
Map	Ch Knob 1		LFO Rate		NAME	Instrument	ch_MG	2_Free3
Map	Ch Knob 1		LFO Rate Synced		NAME	Instrument	ch_MG	2_Synced
Map	Ch Knob 2		LFO Sync		MODIFIER2	Instrument	ch_MG

Map	Page Name		"Envelopes"			Instrument	EG	F_Env
Map	Button Select Up		0		ENV_VIEW	Instrument	EG
Map	Encoder Select Up		Env_focus=Env_1		ENV_VIEW	Instrument	EG
Map	Page Element 1		"Amp"			Instrument	F_Env
Map	Page Element 2		"Filter"			Instrument	F_Env		
Map	Fader Name Element 1		"A"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 2		"D"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 3		"S"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 4		"R"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 9		"A"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 10		"D"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 11		"S"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 12		"R"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader Name Element 13e		"Amt"		ENV	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader 1		Vol Attack		NAME	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader 2		Vol Decay		NAME	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader 3		Vol Sustain		NAME	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader 4		Vol Release		NAME	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader 5		Filter Attack		NAME	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader 6		Filter Decay		NAME	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader 7		Filter Sustain		NAME	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Fader 8		Filter Release		NAME	Instrument	F_Env
Map	Knob 5		Amount to Filter		NAME	Instrument	F_Env

Map	Page Name		"MW"			Instrument	ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	Page Name		"ON"			Instrument	ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2

Map	X1_Labeli		"On"			Instrument	ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	X1_Labeli		"MW"			Instrument	ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2
Map	X1		ch_Mod_vars=ch_ExtMod2			Instrument	ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	X1		ch_Mod_vars=ch_ExtMod1			Instrument	ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2

Map	Name Element 1		"Source"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 2		"Destination"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 3		"Shaping"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 4		"Amount"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 5		"PGM Src"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 6		"PGM Dst"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod
Map	Name Element 7		"PGM Shp"			Instrument	ch_ExtMod

Map	Ch Knob 1		Mod Wheel Source		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	Ch Knob 2		Mod Wheel Destination		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	Ch Knob 3		Mod Wheel Shaping		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	Ch Knob 4		Mod Wheel Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	Ch Knob 5		MW PGM Source		NAME			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	Ch Knob 6		MW PGM Destination		NAME			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1
Map	Ch Knob 7		MW PGM Shaping		NAME			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod1

Map	Ch Knob 1		On Source		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2
Map	Ch Knob 2		On Destination		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2
Map	Ch Knob 3		On Shaping		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2
Map	Ch Knob 4		On Amount		NAME	Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2
Map	Ch Knob 5		On PGM Source		NAME			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2
Map	Ch Knob 6		On PGM Destination		NAME			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2
Map	Ch Knob 7		On PGM Shaping		NAME			Instrument	ch_ExtMod	ch_ExtMod2

auricle

04 Sep 2015

The Logic integration has been released and it's pretty sweet. There's even an included editor to (re)map plugins including third party AUs. There is a couple of caveats, mainly that the pages cannot be renamed but generally it's great.

So, if it can be done for Logic, it can be done for Reason, wouldn't you say? :)

• Information