Yamaha AN200 Analogue Physical Modelling Desktop Synth/Groovebox for sale!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
chimp_spanner

17 May 2015

Hey all! Firstly if this isn't allowed on the forums (and I did check the rules) I won't be put out if it gets deleted :) I'm only advertising this here as I imagine there are some Reason users out there who could integrate this quite nicely into their setups and hey, who doesn't love blinking lights and knobs to twiddle? Also dad just lost a wheel on his car, he gave me the AN200 and I figure this is the only way I can really help him out at the moment!

There is no box, or manual. The PSU is not official but it is the correct rating. It's in good condition except for the main output control having a different cap than the others (I guess it fell off at some point and got replaced with whatever fit at the time).

I've seen them going for around £300 "as new" so given these small issues, how does £180 sound?

Again sorry if this is seen as spammy! 

Aquila

17 May 2015

Oooh I used to have one of these in mint condition. I had to sell it to buy a DSLR and I let it go for an absolute steal (AU$300 - £150), which I regret.

I'd love to own one again, but I have other finances to worry about right now :frown:

Good luck with the sale.

chimp_spanner

17 May 2015

No worries man! If you know anyone who might be interested please pass it around! It's a great unit, even if only for its squelchy/dirty synth section (controlled over MIDI) but yeah, life kinda gets in the way sometimes and you have to re-prioritise!

mayzon

27 May 2015

Hmm I may be interested. Are you based in the UK?

• Information