Nektar Technology

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Emian

14 May 2015

ok i received my Impact LX49.

i love it, truely.
browsing trough the rack & changing presets without touching my mouse, it's just so cool ;)

Just 2 questions :
i love how the faders automatically  "lock" to the AmpEnv & FilterEnv (in instrument mode) .... on stock devices... & also Antidote & PredatorRE (waaaaay cool) ..... but not to Quad, or Parsec, or Ivoks......
*are these RE's to be added to the implementation ?
*wich other RE-synths are allready well implented ?

thx in advance, it's a really great product !!

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

iramrezso

06 Jul 2015

Is there a way to edit the source and destination fields in Thor's modulation matrix from Panorama? Its mixer section allows to select bands and change the amount and scale values, but don't find how to change the aforementioned parameters.

Olivier

06 Jul 2015

iramrezso wrote:Is there a way to edit the source and destination fields in Thor's modulation matrix from Panorama? Its mixer section allows to select bands and change the amount and scale values, but don't find how to change the aforementioned parameters.
They are not remote mappable.
If you enable remote override edit mode from the Options menu, and select an instance of Thor, all parameters that are available for mapping remotely will be visible. http://docs.propellerheads.se/reason83/ ... .20.6.html
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

iramrezso

06 Jul 2015

eauhm wrote:
iramrezso wrote:Is there a way to edit the source and destination fields in Thor's modulation matrix from Panorama? Its mixer section allows to select bands and change the amount and scale values, but don't find how to change the aforementioned parameters.
They are not remote mappable.
If you enable remote override edit mode from the Options menu, and select an instance of Thor, all parameters that are available for mapping remotely will be visible. http://docs.propellerheads.se/reason83/ ... .20.6.html
Thanks for the info.
In this case I don't know what's the point of selecting banks in matrix by the led buttons on Panorama however :)

iramrezso

06 Jul 2015

Just another question: is is possible to lock panorama to a selected device from the Panorama itself somehow? It is mentioned in the support docs but I've found no guide on how to do this.

nscerri

09 Sep 2015

What happened to Nektar? It has been a while since last firmware update that is compatible with Reason. Has anyone tried using it with Windows 10, does it still work? Will there be more RE mappings?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

gak

09 Sep 2015

I've been in contact with then and they said that a couple of other companies are ahead of reason for updates.

My impact 61 works fine with win 10.

EnochLight

12 Sep 2015

nscerri wrote: Has anyone tried using it with Windows 10, does it still work? Will there be more RE mappings?
Yes, works fine on Windows 10 for me anyway. I did the "update" from Windows 8.1 and didn't even reinstall my drivers. Right as rain.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

angorapostfrosch

12 Sep 2015

No problems with my P1 on Windows 10.

nscerri

13 Sep 2015

EnochLight wrote:
nscerri wrote: Has anyone tried using it with Windows 10, does it still work? Will there be more RE mappings?
Yes, works fine on Windows 10 for me anyway. I did the "update" from Windows 8.1 and didn't even reinstall my drivers. Right as rain.
Thanks Enochlight for the info.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Information