Post a pic of your studio!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
reddust

Post 28 Feb 2020

Kalm wrote:
28 Feb 2020
reddust wrote:
28 Feb 2020

Cool, do you have some tutorials on YouTube I can see? By the way, I like the furniture of your studio, is that one of the output studio desks?
Why yes it is! And sure. I’m in that stage of trying to reboot the channel and get my bearings straight on actually putting time into it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyMeGA ... SrLIaOI6Fg
Haha, I just wanted to subscribe to your channel just to find out I already am :)

Kalm

Post 28 Feb 2020

reddust wrote:
28 Feb 2020
Kalm wrote:
28 Feb 2020

Why yes it is! And sure. I’m in that stage of trying to reboot the channel and get my bearings straight on actually putting time into it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyMeGA ... SrLIaOI6Fg
Haha, I just wanted to subscribe to your channel just to find out I already am :)
Oh! So you’ve seen my work ehh? ;)
Courtesy of The Brew | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 8 GB RAM | Apple 1 TB & Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 10 | Studio One 3 Professional | Ozone 7 | Pro Tools 12 | Adobe CC | Presonus FireStudio Project | M-Audio Axiom | And many plugs

reddust

Post 28 Feb 2020

Kalm wrote:
28 Feb 2020
reddust wrote:
28 Feb 2020

Oh! So you’ve seen my work ehh? ;)
yeah, I think I've seen some of the reason videos before, I do watch many of them but only the best get in my subscription list ;)

TheDragonborg

Post 15 Mar 2020

Not a picture but a video... I'm currently getting my hardware setup back in order:

No computer... which was they way this music was meant to be made! (Don't get me wrong I love Reason but there's just something about connecting a bunch of boxes together and going nuts).

TheDragonborg

Post 19 Mar 2020

Not quite thee Silverbox but a silver box it still is! I'm loving it!

• Information