Check! on the BHole. Anytime. It's a real 'convenient' module for what it does - if it sounds Great.
I gotta say, the Modcan Quad LFO must be considered. As an LFO source, it may Best Maths for the dynamics it can produce.
I believe it is mostly because of the different shapes/modifications/ and CV ''strength', but the results are undeniable.
I thought I would sell for another Maths - but, no way! The Quad LFO was built for Filter mangling.
Prism is FUN so far. It's a five trick pony, but it sounds Great!
- The Filter sounds Great for FX moments - and can be bypassed.
- You can Control the "Timing" in such a way as to get slapback, or metallic, but it's not a typical delay otherwise.
- You can Crunch - which has it's moments depending on the signal/ Filter mode/ and Res.
- You can Freeze, which is just too much fun t-t-t-t-t-t-to to to to to tooo dooooooooo!
- You can GO Crazy with CV.
- It's Stereo!
- or are there 6 tricks...? There's even more to it. Keeper!
But, back to Phonogene? or Echophon? or Erbe-Verb? or Morphagene? or Magneto?
The Worng is something I have to look into further myself - that, and the Addac Quadraphonic Spatializer.
Faastwalker wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2019
O1B wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2019
Modulation sources Matter.
Only just bought the Black Hole. Waiting on it to be delivered...
Maths is still very much on the radar. I can route a couple of channels to the Phenol... for now.
... I know I need more. ...I’m very close to buying a Hexinverter Mutant Brain MIDI to CV converter module. ...
The Qu-Bit Prism looks very interesting. How are you finding it? I keep coming back to the Worng Vector Space myself.