Anyone hear the 'hum'?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Aosta

03 Mar 2024

Tend the flame

challism

03 Mar 2024

It sounds like my neighbor's damn air conditioning... It's an Air B&B rental. They property owner has TWELVE industrial-sized compressors mounted to the side of their house and it vibrates like crazy. I can hear it throughout my entire house, but it's the worst in my office, of course!. So annoying!
Thankfully I don't hear it when they shut their A/C off. Unfortunately, I live in the tropics and whenever the unit is rented out, the visitors crank the A/C as high as it will go, in an attempt to escape the heat. When the place isn't rented, I have silence. Too bad I live in a very popular tourist destination, so the place is usually rented out. When it's rented out, it's makes me crazy. , It is a terrible sound. There's no way to block it out, it vibrates through your head and seems to resonate.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Bes
Competition Winner

03 Mar 2024

that really sucks challism
- Certified Reason expert

plaamook

12 Mar 2024

I hear it. Or I have in certain places.
Started when I lived in New Mexico many years back but I’ve heard it since. Mostly in mountains. Himalayas. Spain. Wales.
I actually like it. Like this deep sound that exists no where.
But I can imagine why people freak out.

Just to give you an idea I originally thought it was like heavy machinery in the distance. That kind of noise.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

• Information