How Dropshipping Ruined Online Shopping (and Amazon)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
avasopht
Competition Winner

22 Feb 2024

Gabi Belle is a phenomenal editor and she's hilarious

challism

22 Feb 2024

I haven't watched the video yet, but thought I would share a little something from my life. I was an ebay powerseller for over a decade. I also sold on other platforms, but most of my online business was done via ebay. I started working with this dropshipper and they were really great.. until they WEREN'T. After about 5 months of selling their products (with minor issues), they suddenly couldn't produce any of their products I had sold. It turned into a nightmare, as I was moving a LOT of their products. I had to put out so many fires with angry customers whose orders I could not fulfill. Paypal froze my account because I was sending too many refunds (I still dont understand the logic, I was doing the right thing by sending refunds). And ebay banned me FOR LIFE! So dropshipping pretty much ruined that business for me.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

PhillipOrdonez

22 Feb 2024

Yay video essays are my jam. Though i tend to lean towards different topics. FD signifier, Tom Nicholas are examples of what I'm into in the video essay field.

challism

22 Feb 2024

That was a great video. I really like that girl's vibe. Thanks for sharing.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information