Forza Motorsport Creator Contest

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
ChulaCoola

06 Dec 2023

I am not sure where this would go so if this goes on another board, please let me know.
I got this in my email,, thought I'd share this with you all. But you must be a legal U.S. resident. The rules can be found by clicking on the "here" link in the last sentence.

No, I don't work for any of the below nor am I a promoter. But $10,000 is $10,000!

This is an announcement for the Forza Motorsport Creator Contest

Enter the Forza Motorsport Creator Contest presented by Xbox
Xbox and SoundCloud have teamed up in search of the next great racing anthem in celebration of Xbox’s latest release, Forza Motorsport. Send us the music that drives you by 12/18/23. The winner will receive $10,000 and a Custom Xbox Series X console inspired by the 2023 Cadillac #01 Cadillac Racing V-Series.R
Enter Now
No purchase necessary. Must be a legal resident of 50 U.S./DC, 18+ with a valid SoundCloud account. Ends 12/18/23 11:59 p.m. ET. Void where prohibited. See official rules here for details, including complete eligibility restrictions.
Music lover/explorer extraordinaire, guitar player fair, and still have my hair at 60.

• Information