where are you from ?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Ichooselife

10 Sep 2023

this has probably been done before
i will start
i was born in lewisham in south london england
i now live in dartford in kent england .

bossa
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2023

I was born in Ratingen near Düsseldorf in North Rhine Westphalia in Germany and have lived for forty years near Kassel, also in Germany in the state of Hesse.

Rising Night Wave

10 Sep 2023

oy. i was born in ljubljana the capital of slovenia and am living in slovenia since then. atm i am living i a small town called vransko. here are people very f.u. :D haha
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Jagwah

10 Sep 2023

If only we could dig up pushedbuttons old thread like this and merge it because that had a really cool thing where everybody could mark where they live on a global map and you could look at everyone's location at the same time, really cool.

Perth, Western Australia.

bossa
Competition Winner

11 Sep 2023

Jagwah wrote:
10 Sep 2023
If only we could dig up pushedbuttons old thread like this and merge it because that had a really cool thing where everybody could mark where they live on a global map and you could look at everyone's location at the same time, really cool.

I think that's a good idea!

Ichooselife

11 Sep 2023

Jagwah wrote:
10 Sep 2023

sounds cool

NMHindman

11 Sep 2023

Dupnitsa, Bulgaria

rorystorm

11 Sep 2023

Wellington, in New Zealand.
Grew up in Auckland, lived in Dunedin before I moved here.
Wellington is... alright. Newtown, the neighborhood i live in, is great, a little gentrified but still bohemian. Wellington is the capital so its full of public servants (I'm one), its socially pretty liberal and there are a LOT of trees. But fuck me the music scene here is dull.

Rising Night Wave

11 Sep 2023

rorystorm wrote:
11 Sep 2023
Wellington is... alright. Newtown, the neighborhood i live in, is great, a little gentrified but still bohemian. Wellington is the capital so its full of public servants (I'm one), its socially pretty liberal and there are a LOT of trees. But fuck me the music scene here is dull.
:lol:
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400

Rising Night Wave

11 Sep 2023

i am facing with completely different wiev of problem every day when i go to this really small town where i live. I live on the edge of this town slightly up the hill.
it's problem is with all cross-breed people. this town is a one big family. and all of it's surroundings. f*** are they dumb. f***. it is impossible to describe.
one big problematic blue blood family. faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa******************!!!!!!!!! :lol: :clap: :thumbup: :twisted: hahaha

the only solution to this problem is a small nuclear bomb. :lol:

Ichooselife

11 Sep 2023

rorystorm wrote:
11 Sep 2023
trees are nice lakes also there’s fuck all where i live and it’s not the proper city but i hate the city and outer suburbs im going to live nest the beach one day no matter how cold it will be there in winter

dvdrtldg

12 Sep 2023

I'm from Sydney but currently live in southeast Queensland, up a big hill that they call a "mountain" but it's really only about 600m above sea level. High enough for it to be cooler than the coast, which is nice. Semi-rural area, lots of bush, lots of birds & animals, very beautiful. Came up here in 2017 to help with the care of my brother in law who's got a range of disabilities, wasn't going to be a long term thing but somehow we're still here six years later. No plans to return to Sydney, currently considering Tasmania as the next move. Partner's an artist, I work from home, no kids, we're very portable

Quarmat
Competition Winner

12 Sep 2023

I was born and live in a mountainous area in the far north-west of Italy, a few kilometres from the borders with France and Switzerland. When people find out I live in Italy they imagine sun, sea, pizza and vespa without a helmet, but life here is more like southern Germany or eastern Canada, only the food is 1000x better :D I speak Italian and French in addition to my mother tongue that anyways will be extinct in a couple of generations.

dan_g

12 Sep 2023

Another German Guy Here.

Born in "Lohr am Main" in Lower Franconia on the North-West Corner of Bavaria XD. the Place were the Tale of Snowwhite happened and The Castle with the Mirror is located (so its told :D) . I live in a small Village 7 km from Lohr and i love it here.
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

Ichooselife

12 Sep 2023

how many of you like where you live ? funny thing is i moved three years ago from a crummy flat to a nice house and i was happier in the flat 😂 but it’s a mindset i guess , but the ocean is calling me i have an 19 year old going back to uni and my son is 16 , i live alone with them , it’s a bit dead here not much to do not much scenery ,

Popey
Competition Winner

12 Sep 2023

Originally born in a small place called Melton in Suffolk. Only thing of interest near there was Rendlesham forest famous for a alleged UFO sighting.

Now live in Sheffield and been living up north for about 20 years. I like Sheffield a lot but crime is getting worse (seems to be the norm in the UK now)

integerpoet

12 Sep 2023

I was born in First Answer to Password Recovery Questions.

I now live in Third Answer to Credit Bureau Authentication Questions.

I would rather split time between Stockholm and the north shore of Kauaʻi.

So plot a line on the map between those two places and drop the pin for me on the halfway point.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Sep 2023

Born and raised in Glasgow, the murder capital of Europe (believe it or not).
Moved to a small town in Sweden and been here for 17 years.
Open for speculation.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

mimidancer

12 Sep 2023

Born and raised in Highland Park, California( Los Angeles neighborhood). Currently live in Indiana. The best part about that is day trips to Sweetwater.

plaamook

13 Sep 2023

Born in New Jersey USA.
Been kicking around eu for over 20yr now. Mostly in uk but now sort of shipwrecked in a village in s of Spain wishing I’d paid more attention in Spanish class in high school.
Wacky world.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

selig
RE Developer

13 Sep 2023

Jagwah wrote:
10 Sep 2023

Time for an update - Since then I’ve moved from Utah to NYC (Manhattan then LIC/Queens), and now in a small eclectic artist community in CT (Roxbury, population 2500, and one time home of Arther Miller/Marlyn Monroe, Alexander Calder, Debbie Harry, and others over the years).
Other than nature, there’s little else to do around here except hang out on my studio and make music (or work on the trails on our 9+ wooded acres), which suites me just fine!
Selig Audio, LLC

RobC

13 Sep 2023

The kingdom of viktor orbán.

drno
RE Developer

13 Sep 2023

I was born in the Basque Country but right now I live in Tenerife, Canary Islands, a beautiful place.

• Information