where are you from ?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Ichooselife

13 Sep 2023

drno wrote:
13 Sep 2023
I was born in the Basque Country but right now I live in Tenerife, Canary Islands, a beautiful place.
wow how lucky man i love tenerife

Jagwah

18 Sep 2023

selig wrote:
13 Sep 2023
Jagwah wrote:
10 Sep 2023
If only we could dig up pushedbuttons old thread like this and merge it because that had a really cool thing where everybody could mark where they live on a global map and you could look at everyone's location at the same time, really cool.

Perth, Western Australia.
Time for an update - Since then I’ve moved from Utah to NYC (Manhattan then LIC/Queens), and now in a small eclectic artist community in CT (Roxbury, population 2500, and one time home of Arther Miller/Marlyn Monroe, Alexander Calder, Debbie Harry, and others over the years).
Other than nature, there’s little else to do around here except hang out on my studio and make music (or work on the trails on our 9+ wooded acres), which suites me just fine!
Dude that sounds amazing, sounds like a great little part of the world to be living in. Really cool that you have those woods too, I am big on 'bush walking' here and do it daily now, lots of rabbits and kookaburras and just a way to get away from the rat race. I was surprised the other day when I got a bit lost how simple it was to pull up google maps and switch to satellite view - I immediately knew which way to go. I'd really rather go with out my phone but the idea of snakes being around just makes it safe to have on me. :thumbup:

tt_lab

19 Sep 2023

drno wrote:
13 Sep 2023
I was born in the Basque Country but right now I live in Tenerife, Canary Islands, a beautiful place.
I'm euskalduna too! I live in Bilbao.

drno
RE Developer

19 Sep 2023

tt_lab wrote:
19 Sep 2023
drno wrote:
13 Sep 2023
I'm euskalduna too! I live in Bilbao.
Bilbao, nice city!

miyaru

06 Oct 2023

I’m from The Netherlands, live in a town called Zaanstad, about 15 minutes from Amsterdam.

I grew up in a town called Heemskerk, and moved east one town when I was 46, never regretted that……
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

Mattvank

06 Oct 2023

I´m from Germany, and live not far away from Dresden. :)

• Information