HUGE hieroglyphs in Greenland!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
aeox
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2023

Thoughts? :D

I just found this and many more using google earth

Quarmat
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2023

errr- I read Horus, but I cannot see it. Can you post others? (I might be dumb, sorry!)

aeox
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2023

Quarmat wrote:
06 Jul 2023
errr- I read Horus, but I cannot see it. Can you post others? (I might be dumb, sorry!)
https://earth.google.com/web/@76.123422 ... 113414t,0r

Hey oops, I just labeled it that cause I don't know what it is but there is the direct link to it

Worth noting that these things are coming up all over the world, being revealed within the last decade or less

jam-s

06 Jul 2023

aeox wrote:
06 Jul 2023
The human brain is pretty good at pattern recognition and it is remarkable how often people can spot faces in more or less random noise or naturally occurring patterns. That example here is just a visually interesting part of glacier melting away.

aeox
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2023

jam-s wrote:
06 Jul 2023
aeox wrote:
06 Jul 2023
The human brain is pretty good at pattern recognition and it is remarkable how often people can spot faces in more or less random noise or naturally occurring patterns. That example here is just a visually interesting part of glacier melting away.
Would you consider this to be naturally occurring as well?

I reckon that as it melts away, this is what we will see. Which brings me to my conclusion:

These are formed via magnetic fields pulling different minerals and metals together. The elements of earth intermingling with the cosmic magnetic fields and forming order out of chaos. People discover these. No one knew where these structures came from so they attributed them to gods, etc.

These structures take different forms and shapes but all recognizable. And all follow the fundamental principles of electromagnetism in their formation.

Our entire universe, is governed by these forces on different scales but all linked, which ripple through space time. Energy fields are all but different scales of energy linked together. These governing laws of attraction; which do not ever change on a grand scale, are what link it all together and manifest itself naturally throughout every aspect of our universe. If you know anything about magnetism you will see perfect correlation between it and the hieroglyphs we have discovered. They are formed via electromagnetism. Naturally.

There are two aspects of it, one is order (positive charge), the other is chaos(negative charge). Together they form recognizable shapes and creatures, perpetually throughout the entire universe.

Just a thought, anyway :)

aeox
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2023

Keep an eye on Summit camp in Greenland over the next years. Some wild things will be forming there.

There are gold structures forming there as we speak! Gold being the best conductor of electricity in nature, always finds it's way to the surface first, being that it's all controlled via electromagnetism. Looks like some human equipment around it too, but those little gold beads are natural

This isn't just random formations of gold. Are they? I assume they are trying to farm the gold rather than let it form but it's hard to tell. That's why you see actual machines surrounding the area. That's why they are digging there in the first place

https://earth.google.com/web/@72.580095 ... dHhweHEgAQ

Aosta

07 Jul 2023

Not sure, lets ask this guy..

Tend the flame

Jagwah

14 Jul 2023

Jagwah wrote:
14 Jul 2023
aeox wrote:
06 Jul 2023
These are formed via magnetic fields pulling different minerals and metals together. The elements of earth intermingling with the cosmic magnetic fields and forming order out of chaos. People discover these. No one knew where these structures came from so they attributed them to gods, etc.

These structures take different forms and shapes but all recognizable. And all follow the fundamental principles of electromagnetism in their formation.
Dude I am not sure what you are on about, maybe you can clarify.

With the video you zoom in on I do not know what lookalike image you are referring to, something to do with Horus perhaps. Could you make a video comparing the two or just post an image here that we can look at and compare to the glacier?

There are certainly shapes repeated on earth and our universe and it's intriguing. I have a few conch shells and they have cool spirals on top of them, I see this shape around a bit.
Last edited by Jagwah on 14 Jul 2023, edited 4 times in total.

aeox
Competition Winner

15 Jul 2023

I'm still curious about the "geoglyph" that sort of looks like an Egyptian deity. It will probably melt over thousands of years and just look like any other mountain, who knows.

The second post and "conclusion" was a satirical bit in response to jam-s. My statements on electromagnetism are mostly nonsensical(not entirely, though).

I recognize the pareidolias associated with this, and ascribe it to coincidence.
Jagwah wrote:
14 Jul 2023
Jagwah wrote:
14 Jul 2023

Dude I am not sure what you are on about, maybe you can clarify.

With the video you zoom in on I do not know what lookalike image you are referring to, something to do with Horus perhaps. Could you make a video comparing the two or just post an image here that we can look at and compare to the glacier?

There are certainly shapes repeated on earth and our universe and it's intriguing. I have a few conch shells and they have cool spirals on top of them, I see this shape around a bit.

aeox
Competition Winner

15 Jul 2023

Aosta wrote:
07 Jul 2023

WHICH ONE?!

this guy with the weird eyes?
image(3).png
image(3).png (14.46 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Last edited by aeox on 15 Jul 2023, edited 1 time in total.

Murf
RE Developer

15 Jul 2023

jam-s wrote:
06 Jul 2023
aeox wrote:
06 Jul 2023
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Murf
RE Developer

15 Jul 2023

aeox wrote:
15 Jul 2023
Aosta wrote:
07 Jul 2023

WHICH ONE?!

this guy with the weird eyes?
image(3).png