My suggestion to the forum

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Superology

08 Jun 2023

Let's smile! :thumbup:

miyaru

10 Jun 2023

Thanx, it is always good to smile where ever one can.

Right now it is 27 degrees celsius. Many people have fun at the beach right now, but I stay at home as I got AC in my house. So that is my reason to smile, even my small homestudio has AC, so working there is pleasure even when it is hot outside!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

Superology

10 Jun 2023

miyaru wrote:
10 Jun 2023

Right now it is 27 degrees celsius. Many people have fun at the beach right now, but I stay at home as I got AC in my house. So that is my reason to smile, even my small homestudio has AC, so working there is pleasure even when it is hot outside!
Be happy, dude. :D

visheshl

10 Jun 2023

miyaru wrote:
10 Jun 2023

I'd go to the beach too, but its too far 😢

miyaru

10 Jun 2023

The beach is only 10 miles from here, but I seldom come there, most of the time with nice weather it is over crowded, traffic jams to come there, and no parking spots…….

I’m happy at home and in my garden, all quiet and all for myself and my wife.

We used to go all over the globe for scuba diving, but these days lay behind us. We are calmed down and settled.

One place we would like to go is Ibiza!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

• Information