European daytime inactivity

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
RobC
Posts: 1672
Joined: 10 Mar 2018

Post 04 Feb 2023

I always wonder where Europeans are at. Around 14:00, there's basically zero activity, pretty much on every primarily English speaking, (especially niche) website. The language can't be the reason. It isn't any different on here either, at least from what I experienced. Usually, there's little to nothing going on.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8695
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 04 Feb 2023

Working
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 3292
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 04 Feb 2023

Sleeping
The latest release:

User avatar
plaamook
Posts: 2448
Joined: 22 Jan 2015
Location: Bajo del mar...

Post 04 Feb 2023

Eating.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

User avatar
Quarmat
Posts: 275
Joined: 11 Feb 2021
Location: Europe

Post 04 Feb 2023

In italy pretty much everything stops in a "flexible" bracket going from 12.30 to 14.30 cause you have to boil the water, cook your pasta, eat a secondo, sip your caffè, maybe your ammazzacaffé, and have a little walk to help digesting your lunch.

User avatar
deeplink
Posts: 915
Joined: 08 Jul 2020
Location: Dubai / Cape Town

Post 04 Feb 2023

They're all at the pub
Get Combinators, ReFills and RS Giveaways at the Shared GoogleDrive: [deeplink] Open RS-Project

Jac459
Posts: 672
Joined: 29 Mar 2022
Location: Singapore

Post 04 Feb 2023

deeplink wrote:
04 Feb 2023
They're all at the pub
That would be UK.

French are digesting.

Spanish are starting to get ready for lunch...

Germans are preparing dinner...
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8695
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 05 Feb 2023

Ask your mum
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

RobC
Posts: 1672
Joined: 10 Mar 2018

Post 05 Feb 2023

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
04 Feb 2023
Sleeping
Not what I meant, cause I'm in Europe, too, and honestly, I'm sick of having to go online in the early morning, or late afternoon/evening or at night (latter being the peak activity time).

My peak would be 12:00 to 16:00 Central European Standard Time.
plaamook wrote:
04 Feb 2023
Eating.
Fair enough! I just ate, too ~ then again, I came online at the same time. : D
Quarmat wrote:
04 Feb 2023
In italy pretty much everything stops in a "flexible" bracket going from 12.30 to 14.30 cause you have to boil the water, cook your pasta, eat a secondo, sip your caffè, maybe your ammazzacaffé, and have a little walk to help digesting your lunch.
Oh, Italy would be the place for me then! The many times people made remarks on me for making pasta dishes too often. 10 packs of spaghetti was usually done by the end of the week. x D
I do some variety now, but in the past, tomato soup, spaghetti bolognese, pizza and lasagna were very frequent in my cooking.
But yeah, the espresso is also always in.
The walking? I probably should do that. Though I might be the type that lays down and does the workout after.

It's still weird that whole Europe is pretty much dead-online.
deeplink wrote:
04 Feb 2023
They're all at the pub
I'd prefer that instead of the online stuff, too! But probably not on work days.
For me, it would be useful, because discussing everything audio related, is always inspiring and helps me polish up an idea, that I had in mind. Writing it down and talking about it is perhaps the most motivating.
Jac459 wrote:
04 Feb 2023
deeplink wrote:
04 Feb 2023
They're all at the pub
That would be UK.

French are digesting.

Spanish are starting to get ready for lunch...

Germans are preparing dinner...
Yeah, I should have added that I'm here, in EU, too. : )

It seems that the USA is pretty active there around 14:00. Heck, even around 10:00.
Is it like: 'Let's get to work! ...but first, I gotta check in online for a sec!' (?) x D

Jac459
Posts: 672
Joined: 29 Mar 2022
Location: Singapore

Post 05 Feb 2023

RobC wrote:
05 Feb 2023

Yeah, I should have added that I'm here, in EU, too. : )
I am in Singapore actually :-).
But got your point...

Surprisingly I see a lot of European brands here. I was expecting akai everywhere for midi controller but arturia is actually the majority. So i guys there is also Asians in this forum.
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

Harmen
Posts: 67
Joined: 12 Jan 2018

Post 05 Feb 2023

Gardening.

RobC
Posts: 1672
Joined: 10 Mar 2018

Post 06 Feb 2023

Jac459 wrote:
05 Feb 2023
RobC wrote:
05 Feb 2023

Yeah, I should have added that I'm here, in EU, too. : )
I am in Singapore actually :-).
But got your point...

Surprisingly I see a lot of European brands here. I was expecting akai everywhere for midi controller but arturia is actually the majority. So i guys there is also Asians in this forum.
Yeah, but I meant in case people think that I'd just talk about Europeans, while living on Antarctica.

Well, over here the Asian brand, Topping is highly sought after. I had to get the new 30 II series devices abroad. They do very well so far.

Arturia seems pricey, but the 'minifreak' looks like it finally comes close to Subtractor! : ) Apparently has a VST version.

I know of Asians on here, but it's the EU part that seems away during the day.
Harmen wrote:
05 Feb 2023
Gardening.
You may laugh now, but soon I'll start planting seasoning herbs indoors! : ) Especially Basil!

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests