BIG SALE at Udemy.com

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
FrankJaeger

01 Feb 2023

Hi everyone,
I just had to come share this information with everyone. Udemy is holding a sale right now on all of their courses and you can get BIG savings on learning a ton of things. For instance, I bought a music mixing masterclass and 3 other courses which the grand total would have come out to about $330, but I snagged them all for about $65 total. The courses are very in depth and you have unlimited lifetime access to them after you purchase.

They have courses on EDM, Rock, HipHop, Mixing, Mastering and I believe things unrelated to music entirely (but who cares about those really ?!? :lol: )

NO LOLLYGAGGIN' if you're interested because the sale ends in 8 hours at the time of this post. From what I see the courses are anywhere from 50% to 80% discounted and trust me, you will get a lot bang for your buck.

Sorry, but I just couldn't be stingy with this information :shock:
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

• Information