Hanging up my boots after 29 years

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
fullforce

08 Jan 2023

visheshl wrote:
07 Jan 2023
So i took it to a computer service center.
He took a whole day to do this, and finally said, sir the mobo is fried.
What? What kind of fruitcake amateur did you take it to?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

visheshl

08 Jan 2023

fullforce wrote:
08 Jan 2023
visheshl wrote:
07 Jan 2023
So i took it to a computer service center.
He took a whole day to do this, and finally said, sir the mobo is fried.
What? What kind of fruitcake amateur did you take it to?
No man he's a nice guy, in fact he did try very hard...but it just wasn't happening...not really his fault.
But nevermind...the point is the other dude managed to fix it.
So its great, no negative vibes.
The bro tried, couldn't do it, the other guy did.
Don't make the first guy an amateur nor the second guy a professional par excellence.
Would've liked it if the first dude managed the task well afterall he did spend an entire day on it...but no harm no foul... sometimes things just don't go your way no matter how hard you try

plaamook

08 Jan 2023

I was getting ready with a commiseratory reply but he’s back now.
I’ll be posting my own swan song before long I should think.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

Aosta

09 Jan 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
07 Jan 2023
visheshl wrote:
07 Jan 2023
My apologies for creating unnecessary drama over a small problem. 🙏
No apologies needed, this forum runs on drama :twisted: :lol:
And 'the reason sound'..mustn't forget that :thumbup:
Tend the flame

fullforce

10 Jan 2023

visheshl wrote:
08 Jan 2023
Would've liked it if the first dude managed the task well afterall he did spend an entire day on it...but no harm no foul... sometimes things just don't go your way no matter how hard you try
Yeah, if you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

visheshl

12 Jan 2023

Update : i installed a second monitor, got my pc repaired and properly setup, made a utility for mapping my midi controller, mapped a lot of devices properly, now my primary midi keyboard got fried.(i just disconnected and reconncted it...i did not fiddle with this keyboard at all, but it got fried.)
🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking of using reason standalone again.
Man this sucks.
🤣
This is exactly how my life used to be 20 years ago, got one thing working properly, another thing got F'd, if a got those things working properly, a third thing got screwed 🤣
And i was always trying to get things working properly rather than focusing on the main job that was to make music 🤣

Also i used to stay in Mumbai (the Bollywood city) so naturally there were lots of artists, musicians, techies from the film business, technicians who knew how to repair AV equipment.
Now i stay in a small town, of course there are computer repair shops but i doubt I'll be able to find a technician here, who'd repair my midi keyboard 🤣

Also i got very frustrated, so went and got myself a drink went to the restaurant, ordered some wings, and the power of the whole area went out...the restaurant could not prepare my order.
Drove back home, power came back the same instant 🤣🤣🤣

This day is getting better and better

• Information