1000+ plays on my bandcamp this month!!!!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
rorystorm

07 Nov 2022

yup, just looked at my bandcamp stats for October and it's just over 1000 plays. That's nothing for some people, I know, but it's massive for me, more than the rest of the year as a whole.
A chunk are from RT so thanks!!! to anyone who has listened to my stuff recently. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
it's here if you're interested https://rorystorm.bandcamp.com/
*shameless self promotion opportunity, taken.

Loque

07 Nov 2022

Hum...shall i mark this as spam or move it into music subforum? I think i get a beer - best thing i can do today.

Good luck with your new career!
Reason12, Win10

motuscott

07 Nov 2022

That's a thousand more plays than me. 👍🏽
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

integerpoet

07 Nov 2022

rorystorm wrote:
07 Nov 2022
yup, just looked at my bandcamp stats for October and it's just over 1000 plays. That's nothing for some people, I know, but it's massive for me, more than the rest of the year as a whole.
A chunk are from RT so thanks!!! to anyone who has listened to my stuff recently. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
it's here if you're interested https://rorystorm.bandcamp.com/
*shameless self promotion opportunity, taken.
Awesome. Crossing my fingers for momentum!

rorystorm

07 Nov 2022

Lol, thanks guys, I was a bit drunk and over confident when I wrote this last night, aaaand a little embarrassed this morning so sorry! I'll tell you what though, I didn't make a cent off it. Exposure is nice and all but you can't eat it.

Edit - also I should say this a complete wtf moment for me. Normally a good month is like ten plays.....

PhillipOrdonez

07 Nov 2022

That's pretty good! How's your other platforms stats? Now I wonder what's my bandcamp numbers 🤔

I got one of my tracks with a way higher than normal traffic on YouTube despite me never doing any promotion, therefore i know how you're feeling 🙌

Edit: got 23 plays on bandcamp last 30 days 😂

• Information