i really need to get some music finished in the next year , advice

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Termigator

17 Oct 2022

ignore the word irish it’s the person who sent it me

PhillipOrdonez

17 Oct 2022

Glad to see you're doing better now, man.

RobC

17 Oct 2022

To be honest, I got a bit fat, too x D but I usually work it off during winter, plus I want to do workout.

Gotta limit the booze, and the food portions, and then it will be fine.

Termigator

17 Oct 2022

RobC wrote:
17 Oct 2022
To be honest, I got a bit fat, too x D but I usually work it off during winter, plus I want to do workout.

Gotta limit the booze, and the food portions, and then it will be fine.
i got mega fat 😂

i have to completly leave off the booze man

otherwise i fuck up my determination
Last edited by Termigator on 17 Oct 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Termigator

17 Oct 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
17 Oct 2022
Glad to see you're doing better now, man.
nah mate beginnng of long way to go

lot of work to do

6 months i’ll be back like arnie ( maybe not as buff )

cheers pal

Termigator

17 Oct 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
17 Oct 2022
Just start and finish as many songs as possible and then pick the ones you like best later. Once you've decided on the direction you're most comfortable with, those other finished ideas can be reworked to fit the chosen direction and then you'll have a lot of stuff done.
like this one and all
of them
thanks guys

integerpoet

17 Oct 2022

selig wrote:
14 Oct 2022
The thing about finishing songs is you have to practice finishing songs to get good at it. If you start songs but never finish them, you are essentially 'practicing' starting songs and pretty soon you'll get really good at starting songs.
selig wrote:
14 Oct 2022
The thing about finishing songs is you have to practice finishing songs to get good at it. If you start songs but never finish them, you are essentially 'practicing' starting songs and pretty soon you'll get really good at starting songs.
selig wrote:
14 Oct 2022
selig wrote:
14 Oct 2022
I don't have anything to add here. I just wanted to quote that a lot.

• Information