Always having to Log in.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
NLAlston

02 Oct 2022

I have Reason 12 which, on occasion, plagues me with having to log in, to use it. Now, I always have to be connected to the internet in order TO use it. It seems that, somehow, the program loses my authorization. I have attempted re-authorizing it, on my PC, but the authorizer refuses to start. I gain notice that I should change my browser setting from the 'Strict' choice. However, my setting is positioned on 'Basic'.

I don't want to be dependant upon an internet connection, in order to use my program as I desire to.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

rsnsnds

05 Oct 2022

You can always click on "Demo", do your work, save it and only log in if you have to open the saved file

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Oct 2022

NLAlston wrote:
02 Oct 2022
I have Reason 12 which, on occasion, plagues me with having to log in, to use it. Now, I always have to be connected to the internet in order TO use it. It seems that, somehow, the program loses my authorization. I have attempted re-authorizing it, on my PC, but the authorizer refuses to start. I gain notice that I should change my browser setting from the 'Strict' choice. However, my setting is positioned on 'Basic'.

I don't want to be dependant upon an internet connection, in order to use my program as I desire to.

Any help with this would be appreciated.
Check that you don’t have any active trials or betas.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information